Hello, Aspirants, the GK section contains Banking Exams and covers all the Banking Awareness, GK, and Current Affairs. The most important thing is to revise that you informed us that both Banking Awareness and Static Awareness Questions will be asked in the General Awareness Section based on Current Affairs only. Here is your Daily GK Current Affairs we brought in front of you. We brought the daily events that made the headlines today…
- Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Achieves 5 Core-Mark
- Sumitra Mahajan a Loksabha Speaker hand over the 5 crores of LPG connections under Pradhan Manthri Ujjwala Yojana to Takrdiran of Delhi. For the time period of 2 years over 5 crores has been achieved.
- Modi has launched the Pradhan Manthri Yojana on May 1st, 2016. He implemented the Ministry of petrol and Natural Gas from its oil marketing countries. In the present year, we considered a big success of this scheme which was launched by the PM Modi and the target reached to 8 crores with the budget allocation of 12,800 crores.
- Himachal Pradesh launches Shaur Nahin mobile application
- Jai Ram Thakur a Cheif Minister of Himachal Pradesh he launched the app NO HORN and Shaur Nahin Mobile App in Shimla.
- The app is very useful and the Chief Minister said that blowing horn is unnecessary for the health and it causes much of noise pollution.
- India Elected President of Asia-Pacific Institute for Broadcasting Development
For the period of 2 years, India has been elected as the President of the Asia Pacific Institute for Broadcasting Development (AIBD) Against Iran India got elected during voting and takes place at 44th annual gathering of AIBD in Colombo, Sri Lanka.
- North East Venture Fund for North Eastern region
- The North Eastern Development Finance Corporation Ltd. (NEDFi) under the Ministry of Development of North Eastern Region (DoNER) has set up the North East Venture Fund (NEVF) for the North East Region.
- The capital commitment to the fund is Rs.100.00 crore with an initial contribution of Rs.75.00 crore consisting of Rs.45.00 crore from Ministry of DoNER and Rs.30.00 crore from NEDFi.
- The balance fund of Rs.25.00 crore has been committed by Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) in-principle.
- Supreme Court To Get 3 Serving Women Judges For 1st Time
- For the first time, the Supreme court has three serving women judges.
- The Judges are R Banumathiappointed in August 2014, and Indu Malhotra, appointed in April 2018. Notably, SC will have a total of 22 male judges including two new male appointees.
- EAM Sushma Swaraj in Kyrgyzstan as part of her 3-central Asian nations’ tour
- External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj is now in Kyrgyzstan which is the second leg of 3-central Asian nations’ visit. Before landing in Bishkek, the Minister completed a successful visit to Kazakhstan where she met the country’s top leaders to discuss ways to consolidate its strategic partnership with India in areas like trade, energy, security and information technology.
- Minister Sushma Swaraj held a bilateral meeting with her Kazakh External Affairs counterpart. Sushma Swaraj expressed India’s interest to partner with Kazakhstan on several fronts.