Hello viewers here we mentioned the Daily GK Update and Current Affairs of September 18th, 2018. In this Article you can know about the present GK bits, GK Quiz, etc and so on. With this Daily GK Current Affairs Updates students start the preparation for the Banking Examinations, government jobs exams. Daily careers99 provides you the best GK Updates for the students who are preparing for the upcoming examinations. with this daily GK Current Affairs you can get more knowledge.
India’s 1st ‘Smart Fence’ Pilot Project Inaugurated By Rajnath Singh
- Union Minister named Rajnath Singh inaugurated the India’s 1st Smart Fence at the India Pakisthan Border from the BSF Headquarters in Ploura, Jammu.
- It uses the number of devices at communication, data storage.
- The pilot project entailsdeploying laser-activated fences and technology-enabled barriers to plug vulnerable gaps along frontiers.
India-Morocco Tourism Bilateral Meeting Held in New Delhi
- India Morocco Tourism Bilateral Meeting was held in New Delhi. A meeting which was held by the Tourism minister, Air Transport, Handicraft, at morocco.
- During this meeting both the ministers agreed to enhance the tourism corporation in between India & Moracco.
Cabinet approves 4 New National Institutes of Design
- PM Modi approves the amendament of National Institutes Design in 2014. Under this act the approval for the introduction in parliament of 4 institutions. The 4 instituitons named Amaravati/Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh; Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh; Jorhat, Assam; Kurukshetra, Haryana.
DAC Approves Procurement of Equipment Worth Rs 9,100 Crores
- The Defence Acquisition Council (DAC), chaired by Raksha Mantri Smt. Nirmala Sitharamanaccorded approval for the procurement of equipment for the Defence Forces valued at over Rs 9,100 crores.
- The DAC approved procurement of two Regiments of Akash Missile Systems under‘Buy (Indian)’ category from M/s BDL.
Piyush Goyal Inaugurates 1st Ever India Tourism Mart 2018
- The Union Minister for Railways and Coal, Piyush Goyalinaugurated the ‘first ever’ India Tourism Mart (ITM 2018) in the presence of Union Tourism Minister, K J Alphons and the Tourism Minister of Morocco, Mr. Mohamed Sajid, in New Delhi.
- The 1st ever Indian Tourism Mart 2018 has inaugurated by the Piyush Goyal.
- Over the 225 international buyers and media personnel across the world has been participated in the Indian Tourism Mart. The International buyers & other media personnel such as North America, West Europe, Asia, Latin America, etc.
INSV Tarini Crew Bestowed With Tenzing Norgay Award
- All-women crew of INSV Tarinihas bagged the prestigious Tenzing Norgay National Adventure award for beating the odds in water with their enduring skills and sailing across the world for eight long months.
- in the field of adventure on land, sea and air The award is the highest national recognition for achievements.
Kerala Tourism Wins 2 PATA Gold Awards
- For its innovative Marketing Campains, Kerala Tourism Won two prestigious gold Awards of Pacific asia Travel Association (PATA).
- The awards were presented in Langkawi, Malaysia at a glittering function