CUSAT CAT 2019 Application Form CUSAT CAT Apply Online link CUSAT CAT Official Notification CUSAT 2019 Application Fee CUSAT CAT Eligibility Criteria CUSAT CAT Application Proces CUSAT Exam Date 2019
This article provides vital information regarding the CUSAT CAT Common Admission Test – 2019 and allied admission procedures for the year 2019. Candidates are required to read this prospectus carefully so as to make them fully aware of the rules/procedures related to Application/Test/Option Registration/ Allotment and all other matters related to Admission 2019. CUSAT CAT Candidates are also required to visit the University website www.cusat.nic.in regularly so as to update themselves with the latest notifications, notices, announcements, instructions etc. published in the site. In addition to this, the registered candidates for CUSAT CAT must log in, to their home page on a daily basis and comply with the directions given therein without fail.
Important Date for CUSAT CAT 2019
|Online Registration Process Starts From||January 30th, 2019|
|Application Submitting the Last Date||February 21st, 2019|
|Submitting Application with Last Fee||February 28th, 2019|
|Remittance of Fee (Online Only)||January 30th – March 1st, 2019|
|Extended Date for Online Registration to M.Tech Programme||March 15th, 2019 – April 21st, 2019 (April 30th, 2019 with late fee)|
|Admit Card Release Date||March 20th to April 7th, 2019|
|Exam Date||April 6th & 7th 2019|
|Answer Key Release Date||May 1st, week 2019|
|Results Release Date||May 3rd, week 2019|
|Counseling Starting Date||May 3rd, week 2019|
CUSAT CAT 2019 Application Fee Details
|General Candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|For Kerala SC/ST Candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|International Candidates/ PIO / Children Of Indian Gulf Workers||US$ 100|
|Candidates opting Dubai as Test Centre||Rs. 10,000/-|
|Ph.D. and M. Phil Programmes||Rs. 1,000/- (Rs. 500 for SC/ST candidates)|
|PDF, Diploma, Certificate Programmes||Rs. 100/- (Rs. 50 for SC/ST candidates)|
Eligibility Criteria of CUSAT CAT 2019
- Candidates belonging to Kerala Scheduled Cast (KSC) and Kerala Scheduled Tribe (KST) communities are eligible for applying if they have minimum pass marks in the qualifying examination unless otherwise mentioned specifically.
- SEBC candidates of Kerala State who are certified as belonging to non-creamy layer are eligible for 5% relaxation in the minimum required marks for qualifying examination unless otherwise specifically mentioned provided that the candidates have passed the examination.
- For admission to M Tech programmes Candidates with a valid GATE score in the specified subject are eligible for 5% relaxation in the minimum required marks for qualifying examination unless otherwise specifically mentioned provided that the candidates have passed the examination.
- Programmes offered in the year 2018 with Eligibility criteria and compulsory Test/Score are detailed below: (For fee structure see Annexure II).
- Undergraduate Programmes: All undergraduate programmes, except 3 year LLB programme, are designed for students who have completed their 12th Grade (Plus 2) with required eligibility conditions. Only graduates with prescribed eligibility conditions can apply for 3 year LLB programme.
CUSAT CAT 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
|Program||Topic Name||Max Marks|
|Integrated M.Sc in Photonics/B.Tech 1st year||Mathematics||125|
|BBA.LL.B. (Hons.)/B.Com.LL.B. (Hons.)||Logical Thinking Ability & Reasoning||50|
|Current Affairs & General Awareness||25|
|Law Related Matters||25|
|General Knowledge/Current Affairs||25|
Application Process – CUSAT CAT 2019
- Candidates should apply online, make payment of fees online and complete all the required
steps on or before the last dates prescribed for each.
- On-line applications shall be submitted only through the Website www.cusat.nic.in. No hard copies shall be sent to the University by post.
- Steps for online application:
- Creating login ID – Open the web site www.cusat.nic.in. Click on the link “new candidate Registration” and enter correctly the candidate’s Name, Date of Birth and Age exactly as given in the qualifying certificate. Provide a Working/VALID e-mail id and an Active Mobile Number of the Candidate or his/her Parent. This email ID will be the user name for further login by the candidate.
- After logging in you will see 2 options. The First Option “Online Registration Indian Citizens /NRI / Children of Indian Gulf Workers (CGW)” is for all Indian Citizens applying for Non-NRI / NRI / CGW Seats. The Second Option “International Candidates / PIO” is for those who are applying for seats reserved for Foreign Citizens or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO). A candidate applying for the Second Option “International Candidates / PIO” cannot apply for the First Option.
- A candidate applying for the First Option “Online Registration Indian Citizens /NRI / Children of Indian Gulf Workers (CGW)” can apply either for any one of the categories or for two categories or for all the three categories as per his/her choice. But they cannot apply for the Second Option “International Candidates / PIO”.
- Note that the e-mail id and mobile number used for login creation will be known as the Registered E-mail Id & Mobile Number and after registration, all communications will be sent to these email and mobile number only. Therefore the candidates are advised to provide only the Mobile Number which is always available with them and through which they can be contacted and keep the Registered E-mail Id & Mobile Number active till the end of the admission process.
- A one-time password (OTP) will be sent to the registered E-mail ID and Mobile Number of the candidate. Candidate should log in to the site www.cusat.nic.in using this One Time Password (OTP) and change his password immediately. CANDIDATE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PROCEED FURTHER IN THE APPLICATION PROCEDURE WITHOUT THE USER NAME AND THE NEWLY CREATED PASSWORD. HENCE CANDIDATES SHOULD WRITE DOWN THE USER NAME AND PASSWORD AND KEEP THOSE DETAILS WITH THEM TILL THE END OF ADMISSION PROCESS. The candidates should click on the link provided and proceed following the instructions that appear on the screen till final submission of the application.
- After the Registration is over the candidate will be prompted to pay the applicable fees. For the same, the candidate has to Login to his page through the login window in the website using his username and password. Upon login Click on the option “Online Payment” and proceed. Payment can be made by way of Credit / Debit Card or through Net Banking for which the instructions will be available in the concerned page in the website.
- Those who are applying for different programmes like M Sc. and/or MBA and/or M Tech may submit separate applications one by one after logging into his Home Page by clicking on the links provided on the left side of the screen. A single application fee is sufficient for all these separate applications.
- If by any chance the confirmation is not received after 3 working days from the date of payment, it should be brought to the notice of the IRAA Unit of CUSAT immediately by sending an e-mail to email@example.com showing the details
- After the final on-line submission further modifications are NOT possible and all further procedures will be absolutely based on the inputs given by the candidate during online application submission. Therefore the candidate alone will be responsible for the loss of any chance or candidature by way of wrong entries.
Links Related to CUSAT CAT 2019 Examination
|Official Website of CUSAT CAT||Click Here|
|CUSAT CAT 2019 Application||Click Here|