- CRPF Syllabus 2018-Check official website @ www.crpf.nic.in
- CRPF 2018 Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- CRPF 2018 Exam Pattern for Constables (GD)
- CRPF 2018 Exam Pattern for Constables (Tradesmen)
- CRPF 2018 Exam Pattern for ASI & SI
- CRPF Syllabus 2018
Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) released a notification for CRPF Recruitment 2018 for all deserved candidates. The applicants who have interest to appear in the exam can download the CRPF 2018 Syllabus here. This article is helpful to start your preparation in a better way and to get high score in exam. Contenders can also check the exam details, Exam pattern and selection procedure which have given below. Aspirants can visit the official website for more details @ www.crpf.nic.in
Those who want to select as CRPF Constable (GD)/ Constable (Tradesman)/ASI/SI must download the syllabus and exam pattern which are available in this page.
CRPF is going to recruit the talented aspirants for CRPF Constables (GD), Constable (Tradesman), ASI and SI posts. Aspirants will face more competition in this recruitment. It will hold in across India. So, contenders must prepare a proper schedule to start preparation and score well.
CRPF Syllabus 2018-Check official website @ www.crpf.nic.in
Syllabus is the foremost component for preparation of any exam. So, aspirants must aware of the subjects and area of topics which will be asked in the exam. All interested applicants have to know the Syllabus of CRPF 2018 for better preparation. The candidates can check the complete details here. We are come with a clear and detailed structure of Exam Pattern and Syllabus of CRPF 2018.
CRPF 2018 Syllabus and Exam Pattern
Candidates must go through the below article to know the details of CRPF 2018.
CRPF Exam Details:
|Organisation||Central Reserve Police Force|
|Post Name||Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI), Sub Inspector (SI)/ Overseer (Civil), Constable CT Posts|
|Exam Dates||Announced Soon|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Exam Mode||Offline Mode (Written test)|
- The educational qualification for the Constable/GD in CISF must have passed in 10th class from recognized board/university.
- Candidates must have completed degree in any discipline from recognised board/university.
- The candidates who produce certificate other than the recognized State/Central Board have to submit Certified True Copy of Govt. of India Notification declaring such qualification equivalent to Matric/10th Class pass for service under the Govt. of India.
- In case of failure to submit the same, their candidature may be rejected.
- Aspirants must have age between 21 to 34.
Physical Standards Test (PST):
- Height for Males: 170cms.
- Height for Females: 157cms.
- Chest: For males only – Unexpanded : 80cms & Expanded : Min expansion 5cms
- Weight: For males and Females : Proportionate to height and age as per medical standards
CRPF Selection Process:
CRPF Selection will be done in following stages:
- Physical Standards Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Documentation
- Written Examination
- Medical Examination
Physical Standard Test (PST):
- Height – 170cms for Male and 157cms for Female
- Chest – Unexpanded 80cms for male only
- Weight – Proportionate to height and age as per the Medical Standards
Physical Efficiency Test (PET):
- Race – 5Kms in 24 Minutes for Male and 1. 6Kms in 8 ½ Minutes for Female
- For Ladakh (Race) – 1 Mile in 6 ½ Minutes for Male and 800 m in 4 Minutes for Female
- Long Jump: 3.50m for men and 3 m for Women
- High Jump: 1.05m for men and 0.90m for women
- Short Putt (7.26 kg): 4.50m. For men only
- The examination will be held on 2 hours and with total 100 Multiple Choice Questions.
- The questions will be from following topics:
- General Intelligence & Reasoning
- General knowledge & General Awareness
- Arithmetic Ability
- English & Hindi
- General Studies/Elementary Science
After qualifying in the above 3 stages, the 4th stage will comprise of the Medical Examination in which the applicants will have to go through the test of Vision, Refraction, Colour Vision, Visual Acuity Unaided, Uncorrected Visual Acuity etc.
CRPF 2018 Exam Pattern for Constables (GD)
|S. no.||Exam Type||Subject Name||Expected Questions||Maximum Marks||Time duration|
|1||Objective||General Knowledge/Awareness|| |
|4||Ability to observe and distinguish patterns|
CRPF 2018 Exam Pattern for Constables (Tradesmen)
|Parts||Exam Type||Subject Name||Expected Questions||Maximum Marks||Time duration|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning|| |
|General Knowledge & General Awareness|
|English & Hindi|
|General Studies/Elementary Science|
|Part-II||Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions on the subject concerned as per the qualification prescribed in the Recruitment Rules and related to the trade/profession under the several posts||50||50|
CRPF 2018 Exam Pattern for ASI & SI
|Parts||Exam Type||Subject Name||Expected Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|1||Written Test||General intelligence||50||50|
|3||Objective Type||Numerical Aptitude||50||50|
CRPF Syllabus 2018
General Intelligence & Reasoning:
Analytical Aptitude and Ability, Analogies, Similarities and Differences, Spatial Visualization, Spatial Orientation, Visual Memory, Discrimination, Observation, Relationship Concepts, Arithmetical Reasoning and Figural Classification, Arithmetic Number Series, Non-Verbal Series, Coding and Decoding.
General Knowledge and General Awareness:
Knowledge of current events, India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining to sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity, Indian Constitution, Scientific Research, Elementary Mathematics:, Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work.
Number Systems, Whole Numbers, Decimals, Fractions, Arithmetical operations, Percentages, Profit and Loss, Interests, Discounts, Averages, Ratio and Proportion, Time and Work, Ratio and Time, Time and Distance, Mixtures & Allegations., Mensuration, Data Interpretation etc.
English and Hindi:
Grammar, Tenses, Vocabulary, Comprehension Passage, Usage of Words, Antonyms, Error Detection, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms, Translation of Sentences, Phrases etc.
General Studies/Elementary Science:
Current Events – National & International, Economy, History, Culture, Environment, Geography, General Polity, Sports, Indian Constitution, Famous Personalities, Science & Technology etc.
General Science up to 10th Standard i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Biology etc.
Races and Games, Time and Work, Simplification, Ratio and Proportion, Square Roots, Problems on Trains, Mensuration, Average, Data Interpretation, Mixture and Allegation, Problems on Age, Time and Distance, Number Systems, Profit and Loss, Pipes and Cisterns, Percentages, Cube Roots, H.C.F. and L.C.M, Partnership, Boats and Streams, Discounts etc.
Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions, Relationship Between Numbers, Fundamental Arithmetical Operations, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion, Profit & Loss, Simple Interest, Average, Discount, Partnership, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Use of Tables and Graphs and Mensuration.
CRPF 2018 Exam Details: Click Here
CRPF 2018 Syllabus Download PDF: Click Here