- COMEDK UGET 2019: Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- COMEDK UGET Exam Pattern 2019
- COMEDK UGET Syllabus 2019
Candidates!! Are you looking for COMEDK UGET 2019 Syllabus? Here we provided the detailed structure of the Syllabus and Exam Pattern of COMEDK UGET 2019. COMEDK stands for Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka are the organizing body of COMEDK Under Graduate Entrance Test.
However, the official notification will be announced soon. All the willing candidates we advise you to must aware of the subject before the issue of notification and start your preparation. It lets you stand in the high competition of the exam. Contenders can visit the official website for upcoming notification @ comedk.org or careers99.com
COMEDK UGET 2019: Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Pattern & Syllabus
All interested aspirants must have to know the syllabus and exam pattern of COMEDK UGET 2019. Candidates should start their preparation to score well in the exam. Below we mentioned the details of the exam. You must go through the article it will help you to prepare well for your exam.
Highlights of COMEDK UGET 2019:
|Conducted By||The consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka|
|Exam Name||COMEDK Under Graduate Entrance Test|
|Applications Issue on||Updated soon|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Exam Date||May 2019|
Important dates of COMEDK UGET 2019:
|Application Process Starts on||January 2019|
|Last date to submit applications||April 2019|
|Admit card Issue on||May 2019|
|Commencement of Exam||May 2019|
|Results declaration||June 2019|
Application Process of COMEDK UGET 2019:
Applicants must check the below steps before applying to COMEDK UGET 2019.
- COMEDK UGET 2019 applications are available in online mode only
- Aspirants can get access the application form at official website @ org.
- Click on ‘New Registration’ and provide the mobile number, email ID and name
- Login into the official website
- Here enter all the credentials correctly
- Upload scanned photograph and signature
- Now click on submit
- Pay the application fee through online banking/credit/debit card.
- Finally download/Printout the Application form for future reference.
Eligibility Criteria for COMEDK UGET 2019:
Following are the eligibility parameters of COMEDK UGET 2019:
Candidate must pass in PUC/10+2/12th from a recognized board of Karnataka.
General category: Candidate should have 45% in their qualifying exam.
SC/ST category: Candidate should have 40% in their qualifying exam.
Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics with English as a compulsory subject in 10+2/PUC.
Students of 12th class can also apply
COMEDK UGET Exam Pattern 2019
Detailed view of COMEDK UGET 2019 Exam Pattern:
- The COMEDK UGET 2019 exam will be conducted in online mode (Computer-based test).
- The exam paper will comprise with 3 sections namely Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics.
- It is an objective type of multiple choice question paper.
- The question paper will include total of 180 multiple choice questions.
- 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer
- The whole paper carries 180 marks.
- There is no negative mark for wrong answers.
- The exam will be allotted 180 minutes of time to complete.
- The question paper will appear in English Language only.
|Exam Type||Sections||Subject Name||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Exam Duration|
COMEDK UGET Syllabus 2019
Syllabus for Physics
- Electric charges and fields
- Electrostatic potential and capacitance
- Current electricity
- Moving charges and magnetism
- Magnetism and matter
- Electromagnetic induction
- Alternating current
- Electromagnetic waves
- Ray optics and optical instruments
- Wave optics
- Dual nature of radiation and matter
- Semiconductor electronics
- Communication systems
Syllabus for Chemistry
- Solid state
- Chemical kinetics
- Surface chemistry
- General principles and processes of isolation of elements
- P-block elements
- D and f block elements
- Coordination compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, phenols, and others
- Aldehydes, ketones and carboxylic acids
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen
- Chemistry in everyday life
Syllabus for Mathematics
- Relations and functions
- Vectors and three-dimensional geometry
- Sets relations and their functions
- Matrices and determinants and its application
- Quadratic equation
- Sequences and series
- Permutation and combination
- Binomial theorem and its application
- Straight lines
- Circles in two dimensions
- Conic sections in two dimension
- Mean, mode and median
Syllabus for Biology
- Taxonomy of an angiosperm
- Anatomy of plants
- Cell biology
- Applied biology
- Theories of evolution
- Plant Physiology
- Human physiology
- Animal biotechnology
- Environmental Science
- Biology in human welfare
COMEDK UGET 2019 Admit Card:
Applicants will get their admit cards before 15 days of the exam date via official site comedk.org. Candidates can download the admit card by using user id and password while generated on the registration. The admit card will contain exam name, centre and exam time. Candidates must have to carry the photo identity proof, two photographs of passport size and this hall ticket to get entry in the examination hall. Without admit card, students will not be allowed to the exam hall.
COMEDK UGET 2019 Result:
The result of COMEDK 2019 will be declared in JUNE 2019. Candidates can find their results in official website only. The conducting board will publish their answer key on the official website. The candidates can file their objections regarding discrepancies and accuracy of the answer key by e-mail to the university.
COMEDK UGET 2019 Notification – check official site: Click Here
COMEDK UGET 2019 Syllabus PDF Download: Click Here