Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2022 | www.cochinshipyard.in | Workmen | Last Date: 08th July 2022
- Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2022 | www.cochinshipyard.in | Workmen | Last Date: 08th July 2022
- Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2022 – Overview
- Vacancy Details of Cochin Shipyard Jobs 2022:
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Educational Qualification:
- Age limit: (as on 08/07/2022)
- Period of Contract:
- Pay Scale:
- Application Fee:
- How to Apply for Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2022?
- Important Dates for Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2022:
- Important Links for Cochin Shipyard Job Application
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2022 Cochin Shipyard Limited has released 106 Vacancies for the posts of Workmen in different categories like Semi Skilled Rigger, Scaffolder, Safety Assistant, Fireman and Cook for CSL Guest House on contract basis. Interested Candidates may apply for Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2022 only through online mode. However, application process will Starts 24/06/2022 and ends on 08/07/2022. So, all job seekers must apply before the deadline and be a part of Cochin Shipyard Jobs 2022. Furthermore, details of eligibility criteria, application fee, age limit, pay scale and others are mentioned below. However, you can also visit www.cochinshipyard.in and www.careers99.com to know more about Cochin Shipyard Vacancy 2022 details.
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Organization Name||Cochin Shipyard Limited|
|Name of the Post||Workmen|
|No. of Vacancies||106|
|Educational Qualifications||Passed IV, VII and SSLC|
Vacancy Details of Cochin Shipyard Jobs 2022:
Cochin Shipyard Limited recruits 106 posts for Workmen in Semi Skilled Rigger, Scaffolder, Safety Assistant, Fireman and Cook for CSL Guest House on contract basis to fill the applications for Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2022.
|S.No||Name of the Post||UR||OBC||SC||ST||EWS||Total|
|1.||Semi Skilled Rigger||22||14||07||01||09||53|
|5.||Cook for CSL Guest House||–||01||–||–||–||01|
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2022 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
- Pass in IV Std.
- Minimum of three years experience in Rigging of which two years in the rigging of heavy-duty machine parts, assisting in the erection of machinery/ equipment, etc. Good knowledge of splicing work of wire ropes.
- Pass in SSLC and ITI (NTC) in Sheet Metal Worker/Fitter Pipe (Plumber)/Fitter with one or two years experience/training in general structural / scaffolding/rigging work. Or
- Pass in SSLC with a minimum of three years experience/training in general structural / scaffolding/rigging work.
- Pass in SSLC.
- One year Diploma in Safety/Fire from a Government recognized institute or Public Sector Undertaking.
- Minimum one year training or experience in safety in a Public Sector Undertaking or a Factory.
- Pass in SSLC.
- Minimum four to six months training in Fire Fighting from a State Fire Force or Public Sector Undertaking or a Government recognised course OR
- Certificate in Nuclear Biological Chemical Defence and Damage Control (NBCD), including fire fighting onboard ships from Armed Forces/Recognised Institutions.
- Minimum one year experience in fire fighting in State Fire Force or in a large Industrial Undertaking or in the Armed Forces or in Public Sector Undertakings or in Private Companies.
- The duties include fire surveillance/ fire fighting activities in confined spaces of vessels under construction.
- Knowledge in Malayalam.
Cook for CSL Guest House:
- Pass in VII Std.
- Minimum of five years experience as cook in Government or PSU Guest house/Factory Canteen/3 Star Hotel/Mess of Armed Forces/State Police/Food Catering Service Agency.
- Knowledge in Malayalam.
- The Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of:
- Certificates Verification.
- Written/ Practical/ Physical Tests
- Candidates who successfully complete the certificate verification shall only be permitted to attend the Written/Practical/Physical tests. The tests shall be held at CSL, Kochi.
- The Weightage of marks for Written/Practical/Physical tests will be:
|S.No||Name Of the post||Weightages for selection||Total Marks|
|Written test||Practical Test (based on grades obtained in the test)||Physical test|
|1.||Semi Skilled Rigger||–||100||–||100 marks|
|3.||Safety Assistants||70||30||–||100 marks|
|5.||Cook for CSL Guest House||20||80||–||100 marks|
- The minimum pass mark each for Written/Practical/Physical tests shall be as below:-
- For unreserved posts & for EWS candidates– 50 % of Total Marks of each test,
- For OBC Candidates – 45 % of Total Marks of each test only for vacancies reserved for OBC,
- For SC/ST Candidates – 40% of Total Marks of each test only for vacancies reserved for SC/ST,
- For PwBD Candidates – 40 % of Total Marks of each test.
- Rank lists for each post shall be prepared based on marks secured by the candidates meeting the notified eligibility requirements and who pass in all the tests.
- In case, same aggregate marks are secured by more than one candidate, relative merit shall be decided based on seniority in age.
Age limit: (as on 08/07/2022)
Candidate age should be not exceed 30 Years for Semi Skilled Rigger, Scaffolder, Safety Assistant, Fireman and not exceed 53 Years for Cook for CSL Guest House Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2022.
Period of Contract:
All posts above are temporary in nature and for a maximum period of three years subject to project requirements and individual performance.
The pay scale for Workmen Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2022 will be:
|Contract Period||Consolidated Pay per month||Compensation for extra hours of work|
Candidates should pay the application fee for Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2022 through online mode only and it is non-refundable. The Category wise application fee is as follows:
- General/ OBC/ EWS Categories – Rs.200/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD Categories – No Fee.
Candidates should pay the application fee only through Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, UPI etc. Additional charges will pay, if applicable.
How to Apply for Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2022?
- First of all, open Official Website i.e., www.cochinshipyard.in.
- Click on the online application form for the posts of Workmen on Contract basis.
- Fill all the particulars in the online application form.
- Click the submit option on the application form after filling all the details.
- Take the printout of the application for further reference.
Important Dates for Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2022:
Starting Date of Application: 24/06/2022.
Last Date for submission of Online Application Form: 08/07/2022
Important Links for Cochin Shipyard Job Application
Official Notification: Click Here