UPSC CISF Notification 2019 UPSC CISF AC (Exe) Application Form UPSC CISF AC Exe Apply Online UPSC CISF Syllabus Exam Pattern Application Fee Exam Date USPC CISF Assistant Commandants Executive 2019 Application Starting Date UPSC CISF AC Application Closed Date (with Late fee) 2019: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) released the UPSC CISF Assistant Commandants [Executive] Limited 2019 exam notification on December 5th, 2018.
The UPSC CISF Assistant Commandant (Executive) 2019 Registration Last Date is December 31st, 2018 and the last date for submission of Hard Copy is January 8th, 2019. The Exam Date of UPSC CISF AC (Exe) 2019 will be on March 3rd, 2019. The UPSC CISF AC Exam 2019 Application Form submission with Late Fee is also given below. The details like Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria and Application Process are given below. The interested candidates for UPSC CISF AC Exe Exam 2019 exam have to fill the application form carefully without missing any information.
UPSC CISF AC Exe Exam 2019
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Exam Name||UPSC CISF Assistant Commandants [Executive] Limited 2019|
|Post Name||Assistant Commandants [Executive]|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Qualification||Graduation from a recognized university|
|Vacancies||General – 06|
SC – 01
ST – 03
|Starting Date to Apply||December 5th, 2018|
|Ending Date to Apply||December 31st, 2018 till 6:00 PM|
|Last Date for Limited Departmental Competitive Examination||March 3rd, 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy||January 8th, 2019|
|Age Limit||Max – 35 Years on the August 1st, 2019|
How to Apply for UPSC CISF Assistant Commandants AC [Executive] Limited 2019
Candidate must apply online by using the website http://www.upsc.gov.in Candidate should ensure that all columns of the Online Application Form are filled in correctly. No correspondence will be entertained by the Commission from candidates to change any of the entries made in the application form.
Candidates are required to route a hard copy of the online submitted application form through proper channel with necessary certification done by the appropriate authority to the CISF authorities at the address: Director General, Central Industrial Security Force, 13, CGO Complex, Lodi Road, New Delhi-110003, for verification and onward transmission to the Commission on or before January 8th, 2019.
Guidelines for Filling the Online Application Form for CISF (AC) Limited Examination 2019
- Candidates who wish to apply for CISF-LDCE, 2019 have to first get themselves registered before filling up the Online Application Form at the website upsconline.nic.in.
- Please create your registration account by clicking appropriately on the link provided below the “login”
- On the registration module, provide your Name (as recorded in the matriculation/secondary examination certificate), CISF Number, rank and Date of Birth (as recorded in the matriculation/secondary examination certificate).
- Provide your e-mail address and re-enter your e-mail
- Enter the random number which is appearing on the screen and click the submit button.
NB: (a) All the field mark with * are mandatory and are compulsory to fill in.
- Please ensure that you provide a valid and an active e-mail address in the e-mail address field as your password for filling up the online application form along with Registration ID (RID) shall be e-mailed to you on the e-mail address provided by you.
Links Related to UPSC CISF Assistant Commandants (Executive) Exam 2019
|Official Website of UPSC CISF||Click Here|
|Official Notification for UPSC CISF AC Exe 2019||Click Here|
|Apply Online for UPSC CISF Exam 2019||Click Here|