CISCE Results 2022: Check Results with UID, IndexNumber: The Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE) has Declared the ICSE Results for 10th Class today. As per the CISCE Class 10th Results 2022, The pass Percentages are explained below. Download Rank card, Name wise, Roll Number wise, Seat wise from below links. After the announcement of the results, ICSE Result will be made available to the candidates in the official website of CISCE and also in our website www.careers99.com
CISCE ICSE Class 10th Result 2022 @ cisce.org
CISCE ICSE 10th Class examinations was held on 25th of April 2022. Students who have attended the 10th Class examination can check the results with the help of UID, Index Number and Captcha. About
About the ICSE Examination 2022:
- The number of schools that presented candidates in India & Abroad for the ICSE Examination is 2535
- The total number of candidates who appeared for the ICSE Examination is 2,31,063
- Number of candidates who passed for the ICSE Examination are 2,31,063
- Number of candidates unsuccessful for the ICSE Examination are 59
- Number of Girls who appeared for the ICSE Examination is 1,05,385
- Number of Girls passed in ICSE is 1,05,369
- Number of Girls unsuccessful in ICSE is 16
- Number of Boys who appeared for the ICSE Examination is 1,25,678
- Number of Boys passed in ICSE is 1,25,635
- Number of Boys unsuccessful in ICSE is 43
How to check the CISCE Board 10th Class results?
- Visit the official website i.e., www.cisce.org
- Search for ICSE 10th Class results
- Click on the link which is appeared on the screen
- Type your details like hall ticket number, phone number etc..,
- Click on submit button
- The result is displayed on the webpage
- Take a copy/printout for the future use
Instructions for checking ICSE 10th Class results?
- Enter the Course Code, Candidate UID, Index number and the Captcha.
- Click on the Show Result button to get the results.
- Click on the Print Result button to get the Print .
- To get ICSE Results 2022 on your Mobile SMS ICSE<Space><Unique Id> to 09248082883.
Candidates who did not appeared in both of the semester 1 and semester 2 examinations will be marked as absent.
About the Council:
The Council has been so constituted as to secure suitable representation of: Government of India, State Governments/Union Territories in which there are Schools affiliated to the Council, the Inter-State Board for Anglo-Indian Education, the Association of Indian Universities, the Association of Heads of Anglo-Indian Schools, the Indian Public Schools’ Conference, the Association of Schools for the ISC Examination and members co-opted by the Executive Committee of the Council.