CIL Recruitment 2022 | www.coalindia.in | Management Trainee | 1050 Posts | Last Date: 22nd July 2022
- CIL Recruitment 2022 | www.coalindia.in | Management Trainee | 1050 Posts | Last Date: 22nd July 2022
- CIL Recruitment 2022 – Overview
CIL Recruitment 2022:
Coal India Limited (CIL) has released 1050 Vacancies for the posts of Management Trainee in various disciplines on the basis of Gate-2022 Score. Interested Candidates may apply for CIL Recruitment 2022 only through online mode. However, application process starts from 23/06/2022 ends on 22/07/2022. So, all job seekers must apply before the deadline and be a part of CIL Jobs 2022. Furthermore, details of eligibility criteria, application fee, age limit, pay scale and others are mentioned below. However, you can also visit www.coalindia.in and www.careers99.com to know more about CIL Vacancy 2022 details.
CIL Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Organization Name||Coal India Limited|
|Name of the Post||Management Trainee|
|No. of Posts||1050|
|Educational Qualifications||B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA|
CIL Recruitment 2022:
Coal India Limited (CIL) is an Indian government-owned coal mining and refining corporation. It is under the ownership of Ministry of Coal, Government of India headquartered in Kolkata, West Bengal, India. It is the largest coal-producer in the world and a Maharatna public sector undertaking (PSU).It is also the seventh largest employer in India with nearly 272,000 employees.
The company contributes around 82% to the total coal production in India. It produced 554.14 million tonnes of raw coal in 2016–17, an increase from its earlier production of 494.24 million tonnes of coal during 2014–15 and earned revenues of ₹95,435 crore (US$13 billion) from sale of coal in the same financial year. In April 2011, CIL was conferred the Maharatna status by the Government of India, making it one of the seven with that status. As of 14 October 2015, CIL is a PSU owned by the Central Government of India which controls its operations through the Ministry of Coal. As of 14 October 2015, CIL’s market capitalisation stood at ₹2.11 lakh crore (US$28 billion) making it India’s 8th most valuable company.
Vacancy Details of CIL Jobs 2022:
Coal India Limited (CIL) recruits 1050 Posts for Management Trainee in Various disciplines through Gate-2022 Scores to fill the jobs for CIL Recruitment 2022.
Management Trainee-1050 posts
|S.No||Name of the Discipline||Post Code||No.of posts|
|3.||Electronics & Tele Communication||13||124|
|4.||System and EDP||14||67|
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for CIL Recruitment 2022 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
- B.E. / B.Tech / B.Sc (Engg.) / MCA must be from University / Institute recognized by appropriate statutory authority in India and should be regular full time course.
- The minimum qualifying marks for General (UR), OBC & EWS category candidates are 60%. For SC, ST and PwD candidates, relaxation of 5% is given in the minimum qualifying marks i.e. 55%. In case of CGPA/GPA, conversion in % certificate issued by University/Institute should be attached/Mandatory.
- Candidates who have completed their degree of minimum qualification or appeared / appearing in final year / semester / trimester and will pass out in the academic year 2021-2022 are eligible to apply.
- Further, the candidate must clear all subjects of final year / semester / trimester, whichever is applicable, in the academic year 2021-2022 in single attempt and should have cleared all previous years / semesters / trimesters as on the date of declaration of final results.
- Eligible candidates must have appeared for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE – 2022).
- Based on the GATE-2022 Scores/Marks and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted discipline-wise in the ratio of 1:3 for further selection process.
- The final merit list will be prepared for each discipline on the basis of GATE-2022 Scores/Marks.
- GATE Scores/Marks of 2022 will only be valid.
- The final list of selected candidates against the vacancies will be uploaded in the CIL website.
- Selected Candidates will be intimated through registered E-mail Id only.
- Final candidates are intimated to attend document verification (DV) and Initial Medical Examination (IME).
- After successful completion of DV & IME the appointment will be issued.
- Selected candidates will be placed as Management Trainee in E-2 Grade in the scale of pay of Rs. 50,000 – 1,60,000/- PM.
- At the initial, Basic of ₹. 50,000/- per month during the training period
- On successful and satisfactory completion of 1-year training period and passing the test conducted for the purpose, regularization will be in E-3 Grade in the scale of pay of Rs.60,000 – 1,80,000/-PM by the CIL Recruitment 2022.
Service Bond Agreement:
Appointed candidates are required to serve the company for a minimum period of 60 months from the date of joining the company. The candidates will be required to execute a service agreement bond of Rs. 3 Lakhs (Rupees Three Lakhs) plus GST as applicable for the same at the time of joining.
Candidates age should be 30 years as on 31/05/2022.
Age Relaxation will be as per rules of Government of India for different groups and Categories of CIL Recruitment 2022.
Candidates should pay the application fee for CIL Recruitment 2022 through online mode only and it is non-refundable. The Category wise application fee is as follows:
- 1000/- for General/ OBC/ EWS Categories.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Service Man / CIL Employees Categories.
Candidates should pay the application fee through debit card/ credit card/ net banking. Additional charges will pay, if applicable.
How to Apply for CIL Recruitment 2022?
- First of all, open Official Website i.e., www.coalindia.in.
- Click on the online application form for the posts of Management Trainee.
- Fill all the particulars in the online application form.
- Click the submit option on the application form after filling all the details.
- Take the printout of the application for further reference.
Important Dates for CIL Recruitment 2022:
Starting Date of Application: 23/06/2022
Last Date for online application form submission: 22/07/2022
Important Links for CIL Job Application
Official Notification: Click Here