China Scholarship Council(CSC) for International students in China -Zhejiang University 2022
- China Scholarship Council(CSC) for International students in China -Zhejiang University 2022
- Ap EPass Scholarship Application for Fresh
- China Scholarship Council(CSC) -Key Highlights
- Documents required for Zhejiang University CSC Scholarship 2022
- Eligibility Criteria for Zhejiang University CSC Scholarship 2022
- Zhejiang University CSC Scholarship 2022 Application Procedure
- Process of Filling the Application Form Zhejiang University Scholarship 2022
- Benefits for Zhejiang University Scholarship 2022
China Scholarship Council Zhejiang University Scholarships invites International students in china for Master’s degree and Doctoral degree courses. It is one of the oldest university in china. Scholarship will be provided into two types: Full time and Partial Scholarship. An amount of CNY 2,000 is given to the Doctoral students as a stipend. An amount of CNY 1,700 is given to the Master’s students as a stipend. This scholarship is available 3-4 years for Doctoral degree students and 2-3 years for Master’s degree. Candidates will receive full amount if it is before 15th, and will receive partial amount if it is after 15th.
China Scholarship Council(CSC) -Key Highlights
|Scholarship||Zhejiang University Scholarship 2022|
|Eligible Courses||Master’s Degree, Doctoral Degree|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Eligible Age|| Master’s-35 years
|Duration of the Program||Master’s degree: 2-3 academic years
Doctoral degree: 3-4 academic years
Documents required for Zhejiang University CSC Scholarship 2022
Below are some of the documents required for Zhejiang University CSC Scholarship 2022:
- Application form must be filled in Chinese or English.
- Photograph with White Background(35mm*45mm size).
- Xerox of foreigner examination form
- Xerox of Passport.
- Higher degree Certificates.
- Non-criminal record certificate.
- Language proficiency Certificate
- Academic Transcripts.
- Two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English.
- Personal Statement in Chinese or English
- GRE/NTS/GAT test certificate
- Publish Academic Papers.
- Other Achievements.
- Proof of foreign citizenship.
- Provide a valid certificate in case of cancellation of Chinese citizenship.
- Form of provisional acceptance of the international student by the university.
Eligibility Criteria for Zhejiang University CSC Scholarship 2022
Some of the requirements common for all applicants:
- Graduates and Young professionals are eligible.
- Physical and Mental health must be good condition.
- You must have good English and Chinese proficiency.
- Candidates must be a citizen of country other than china.
- Must have GRE/GAT/NTS test score.
- If candidates are applying for Chinese taught programs, must have a score of 180 points or above in HSK level 5 test.
- If candidates are applying for English taught programs, and your native language is not English. Candidates are required to provide language proficiency test certificate. IELTS(6.5 or above) TOEFL(90 points or above). TOEFL best score is also accepted.
For Master’s Degree:
- Age limit must be 35 years.
- Candidates must be a bachelor degree or equivalent to that.
- Candidates with bachelor degree from top 500 universities across the world are eligible to apply.
For Doctoral Degree:
Ap Fa1 Important Questions Papers 2022
|FA1 10th IMP Question Papers 2022||Fa1 9th IMP Question Papers 2022||FA1 8th IMP Question papers 2022|
|Fa1 10th Telugu||Fa1 9th Telugu||Fa1 8th Telugu|
|Fa1 10th Hindi||Fa1 9th Hindi||Fa1 8th Hindi|
|Fa1 10th English||Fa1 9th English||Fa1 8th English|
|Fa1 10th Maths||FA1 9th Maths||FA1 8th Maths|
|Fa1 10th Physics||Fa1 9th Physics||Fa1 8th Physics|
|Fa1 10th Biology||Fa1 9th Biology||Fa1 8th Biology|
|Fa1 10th Social||Fa1 9th Social||Fa1 8th Social|
- Age limit must be 40 years.
- Candidates must be a Master degree holder and equivalent to that.
Zhejiang University CSC Scholarship 2022 Application Procedure
If a potential applicant for the Zhejiang University CSC scholarship has a letter of acceptance from a professor of a Chinese university, then the candidate’s chances of getting selected for the CSC scholarship increase to a significant degree. This is just a trick and is not compulsory for students to get a letter of admission. Given below is the complete procedure that you can follow to apply to the Zhejiang University CSC scholarship program via the CSC online platform.
- Locate Zhejiang University International Student Office website by google
- Go to the scholarship section of the Zhejiang University website and locate CSC Scholarships.
- Start filling an online application at the CSC scholarship application portal as well.
- You need to fill 2 applications now; one at the Zhejiang University website for admission and the second one at the CSC Scholarship portal for scholarship requests.
- Fill the blanks in the admission and scholarship application form provided.
- Choose category B, which is for the CSC scholarship.
- From the drop-down list, select Zhejiang University and fill in its agency number.
- Submit the CSC application and afterward download the submitted form for yourself.
- Gather all the documents required to be attached with the application.
- If there is a requirement to submit a Zhejiang University application form, submit it, and download the PDF version of it as well.
- See if Zhejiang University has an application fee. If so, submit it.
- Attach all the documents with the downloaded application form.
- Send the set of documents to Zhejiang University’s foreign student office.
- Wait for CSC scholarship results at the Zhejiang University website.
Process of Filling the Application Form Zhejiang University Scholarship 2022
- Firstly Visit the Official Website of CSC and create your account.
- Enter the details in the Application form.
- If you want to apply more than one university create more than one account to increase chances of getting selected.
- Note down the agency number of the university that you want to join.
- Enter the agency number in the application form.
- Select the category scholarship CSC that you want to get according to your level of study.
- Fill the remaining details.
- Submit the form.
- And then take the printout of the Application form.
Benefits for Zhejiang University Scholarship 2022
- Tuition fee Waiver
- Comprehensive medical insurance.
- Living allowance (RMB 3,000/month for master’s programs; RMB 3,500/month for doctoral programs);
- On-campus accommodation fee or off-campus accommodation monetary subsidy (RMB 700/month for master’s programs; RMB 1,000/month for doctoral programs)