Chhattisgarh Police has Released Notification for 655 Sub Inspector, Subedar Posts in its Official Website i.e., cgpolice.gov.in. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Online after reading complete details of the Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 655 SI, Subedar Posts @ cgpolice.gov.in. careers99.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, CG Police job Pay Scale Details, CG Police Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and Chhattisgarh Govt Job seekers can apply for Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 655 SI, Subedar Posts @ cgpolice.gov.in through Online mode before last Date i.e., 15th October 2018
Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 655 Sub Inspector, Subedar Posts @ cgpolice.gov.in
- Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 655 Sub Inspector, Subedar Posts @ cgpolice.gov.in
- CG Police Recruitment 2018 Details
- Vacancy Details of CG Police Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for CG Police SI, Subedar Notification
- Educational Qualifications of CG Police Recruitment 2018
- Age Limit for CG Police Recruitment 2018
- Pay Scale for CG Police SI, Subedar Jobs
- Selection Criteria for CG Police Jobs
- Application Fee for CG Police Notification
- How to Apply for CG Police Recruitment 2018-19
- Important Dates for CG Police Recruitment 2018
- Important Links for CG Police SI, Subedar Application
Chhattisgarh Police invites applications for the posts of SI, Subedar of 655 vacancies on its official website cgpolice.gov.in. The details of CG Police Notification 2018 are available at careers99.com also. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before last date of the Notification i.e.,15th October 2018. Education qualifications, age limit, selection process and other details are as follows..
CG Police Recruitment 2018 Details
|Organization Name||Chhattisgarh Police|
|Employment Category||Chhattisgarh Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||SI, Subedar|
|No. of Posts||655|
|Educational Qualifications||BCA / B.Sc / Diploma / B.E / B.Tech|
Vacancy Details of CG Police Jobs 2018
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
|Sub Inspector (Special Branch)||37|
|Sub Inspector (Angul Chinh)||8|
|Sub Inspector (document under question)||2|
|Sub Inspector (Computer)||11|
|Sub Inspector (Telecommunications)||7|
Eligibility Criteria for CG Police SI, Subedar Notification
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Chhattisgarh Police 2018 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Educational Qualifications of CG Police Recruitment 2018
- Graduate Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry
- BCA / B.Sc / Diploma
- Degree in Electrical / Electronics/ Telecommunication Engineering
Age Limit for CG Police Recruitment 2018
Applicants Age should be Minimum Age: 18 Years Maximum Age: 28 Years. Please go through CG Police official Notification 2018 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Pay Scale for CG Police SI, Subedar Jobs
Selected candidates will get Pay Matrix Level-8: Rs.35,400 Per month by the Recruiting Organization.
Selection Criteria for CG Police Jobs
Selection of Candidates for SI, Subedar posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Exam
Application Fee for CG Police Notification
- Gen / OBC: Rs.400/-
- SC / ST: Rs.200/-
How to Apply for CG Police Recruitment 2018-19
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., cgpolice.gov.in or Below Mentioned link from careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
Important Dates for CG Police Recruitment 2018
Starting Date of Application: 24.08.2018
Closing Date of Application: 15th October 2018
Important Links for CG Police SI, Subedar Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here