- CG High Court Stenographer Syllabus, Exam pattern 2018
- CG High Court Stenographer 2018 Exam Pattern
- CG High Court Stenographer 2018 Complete Syllabus
Chhattisgarh High Court Syllabus 2018: Aspirants are you preparing to appear in CG High Court 2018? If yes we recommend the candidates to read the full page to start your preparation and crack the high score. Chhattisgarh High Court conducts an entry-level examination to recruit talented candidates for Stenographer posts. There are 61 vacancies are available. However, the exam will be held in December 2018. So, aspirants should start preparing themselves as well to stand out in the heavy competition. Furthermore, details look at the below article once.
Contenders can also check official site i.e. highcourt.cg.gov.in / careers99.com
CG High Court Stenographer Syllabus, Exam pattern 2018
The syllabus is the essential part to attempt an exam. Without aware of topics which will appear in the exam, no one can write and qualify in the exam. So, the contenders must know the exam structure and pattern to prepare well and crack it easily.
CG High Court 2018 Syllabus: Overview
|Organizing Board||Chhattisgarh High Court|
|Designation||Stenographer, Assistant & others|
|Category of Exam||State Level|
|Category of Job||State Gov.|
|Location of Job||Chhattisgarh|
Selection Process for CG High Court 2018:
Candidates will be selected through 2 stages such as
- Written Test
- Typing Test
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
CG High Court Stenographer 2018 Exam Pattern
- CG High Court 2018 exam comprises with 4 sections: English Grammar, Essay Writing (English) in 200 Words, Making sentences with the words given (English) and Computer Application
- The total time allotted to the exam is 60 minutes.
- The whole exam carries 60 marks.
|Exam Mode||Topics||Marks||Time limit|
|English Grammar||20|| |
|Essay Writing (English) in 200 Words||10|
|Making sentences with the words given (English)||20|
SKILL TEST PATTERN:
|S. No||Exam Scheme||Marks/Duration of Exam|
|1||Marks to be deducted for each mistake||1/2 Mark|
|2||Duration for dictation of passage of 400 words||5 Minutes|
|3||Duration for transcription on Computer (Open Source Operating System (Ubuntu) with Word Processor Libre Office).||30 Minutes|
CG High Court Stenographer 2018 Complete Syllabus
- Important Financial & Economic News
- India and its neighbouring countries
- General Politics
- Scientific Research
- Indian Constitution
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries
- Geography of India & Gujarat
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- Knowledge of Current Events
- Economy, Banking, and Finance
- Countries & Capitals
- Special Reference to Gujarat State
- Error Detection
- Fill in the Blanks
- Translation of Sentences
- Plural Forms etc
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Error Correction
- Fill in the Blanks
- Unseen Passages
- Idioms & Phrases
- Grammar etc.
Numerical & Mental Ability
- Profit and Loss
- Number Systems
- Boats and Streams
- Data Interpretation
- Time, Work, Distance
- Ratio and Proportion
- Compound Interest
- Simple Interest
- Problems on Ages
- C.F. and L.C.M. Discounts
- Fundamental Arithmetical operations etc
- Science & Technology
- Government Schemes
- Indian Financial System
- Books & Authors
- Current Ministers & Governors
- Capitals & Currencies
- Summits & Conference
- Abbreviations and Economic Terminologies etc
- Microsoft Access also
- MS Project
- Microsoft Outlook
- MS Word.
- MS Visio.
- Microsoft Publisher.
- Software & Hardware Components.
- MS PowerPoint.
- Microsoft One Note.
- MS Excel.
Chhattisgarh High Court Syllabus 2018 official website: Click Here
Chhattisgarh High Court Syllabus 2018 – Download PDF: Click Here