CBSE SYLLABUS FOR CLASS 12 PHYSICAL EDUCATION 2022
- CBSE SYLLABUS FOR CLASS 12 PHYSICAL EDUCATION 2022
- About the central board of secondary Education (CBSE):
- An Overview of class 12 Physical education CBSE syllabus:
- SYLLABUS FOR CLASS 12 Physical education:
About the central board of secondary Education (CBSE):
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is a national level board of education in India for public and private schools, controlled and managed by the Government of India. Established in 1929 by a resolution of the government, the Board was indeed a bold experiment toward inter-state integration and cooperation in the sphere of secondary education. There are approximately 26,054 schools in India and 240 schools in 28 foreign countries affiliated with the CBSE. All schools affiliated with CBSE follow the NCERT curriculum, especially from classes 9 to 12. The current Chairperson of CBSE is Vineet Joshi IAS.
The constitution of the Board was amended in 1952 to give its present name, the Central Board of Secondary Education. The Board was reconstituted on 1 July 1962 so as to make its services available to students and various educational institutions in the entire country.
The first education board to be set up in India was the Uttar Pradesh Board of High School and Intermediate Education in 1921, which was under the jurisdiction of Rajputana, Central India, and Gwalior. In 1929, the government of India set up a joint Board named the Board of High School and Intermediate Education. This included Ajmer, Merwara, Central India, and Gwalior. Later it was confined to Ajmer, Bhopal, and Vindhya Pradesh. In 1952, it became the Central Board of Secondary Education. The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) follows a central syllabus all over India for its students. The syllabus contains detailed information about the subjects.
CBSE Conducts FA1, FA2, FA3, FA4, SA1, SA2, SA3, SA4 examinations every year usually in the months of August, December, February, and May respectively.
An Overview of class 12 Physical education CBSE syllabus:
The CBSE Class 12 Physical education syllabus is extremely important for students. It gives a high-level summary of the course’s curriculum, major topics, resources, and exercises for each topic and chapter. Students will learn what they are required to comprehend from the Science topic by looking over the CBSE Syllabus for Class 12 physical education subject.
The official CBSE Syllabus for Class 12 physical education subject syllabus is available here. From the link provided below, they can obtain the CBSE Class 12 physical education subject syllabus for 2021-2022 in pdf format. While studying, refer to it frequently. It will also aid in keeping track of how many chapters have been completed.
Class 12 is an essential phase in a child’s education journey as it prepares them in their transition for higher studies and a multipart curriculum. From Class 12, a student must take their studies earnestly since the concept clarity built in this grade will be of great use in advanced classes. Students can download the CBSE Class 12 physical education subject Syllabus from this article on careers99.com.
BOOKS FOR CLASS 12 Physical education:
- NCERT is an essential study source for CBSE class 12, as mandated by the board. The NCERT laid downs a foundation and structural understanding for the student of various classes, which makes easy for the students to understand the chapters in later grades.
- The CBSE class 12 study resources will help students grasp the main fundamental of every topic in their class.
- NCERT for class 12 Physical education will be obtained from ncert.nic.in.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD NCERT SYLLABUS FOR CLASS 12 Physical education 2022:
To know about the NCERT syllabus for class 12 Physical education pdf online, follow the steps given below:
Step 1: Go to ncert.nic.in, which is the official website of CBSE
Step 2: click on the home page, look for the syllabus from grade I-IIX, choose the class grade and click on it.
Step 3: Choose the syllabus for primary classes from the drop-down menu. Then after choosing the curriculum for physical education class 12 from the drop-down menu.
Step-4: The syllabus will appear on your monitor. Save the pdf, so that it will be helpful.
SYLLABUS FOR CLASS 12 Physical education:
Term I – Theory MCQ Paper (35 points)
Theory Short/Long Answer 35 Marks Pape Term II
|Term 1 CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Syllabus||Term 2 CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Syllabus|
|Unit I: Planning in Sports||Unit III: Yoga & Lifestyle|
|Unit II: Sports & Nutrition||Unit IV: Physical Education & Sports for CWSN
(Children With Special Needs – Divyang)
|Unit V: Children & Women in Sports||Unit VII: Physiology & Injuries in Sports|
|Unit VI: Test & Measurement in Sports||Unit IX: Psychology & Sports|
|Unit VIII: Biomechanics & Sports||Unit X: Training in Sports|
Practical Syllabus of Physical Education Term 1
|Project File (About one sport/game of choice )||5|
|Demonstration of Fitness Activity||5|
|Viva Voce (From Project File; Fitness)||5|
Practical Syllabus of Physical Education Term 2
|Yoga and fitness test which is generally.||5|
|Demonstration of Fitness Activity/Yoga||5|
|Viva from the yoga and general fitness.||5|
CBSE Class 12 Physical education syllabus 2022:
Unit I Planning in Sports
- Meaning & Objectives Of Planning
• Various Committees & its Responsibilities (pre; during & post)
• Procedure To Draw Fixtures – Knock-Out (Bye & Seeding) & League (Staircase & Cyclic)
Unit II Sports & Nutrition
- Balanced Diet & Nutrition.
• Nutritive & Non-Nutritive Components Of Diet
• Eating For Weight Control – A Healthy Weight, The Pitfalls of Dieting, Food Intolerance & Food Myths
Unit III Yoga & Lifestyle
- Asanas as preventive measures
• Obesity: Procedure, Benefits & contraindications for Vajrasana, Hastasana, Trikonasana, Ardh Matsyendrasana
• Diabetes: Procedure, Benefits & contraindications for Bhujangasana, Paschimottasana, Pavan Muktasana, Ardh Matsyendrasana
• Hypertension: Tad asana, Vajras Ana, Pavan Mukta Sana, Ardha Chakra Sana, Bhujangasana, Shavasana
Unit IV Physical Education & Sports for CWSN (Children With Special Needs – Divyang)
- Concept of Disability & Disorder
• Types of Disability.
• Types of Disorder, its cause & nature (ADHD, SPD, ASD, ODD, OCD)
• Disability Etiquettes
• Strategies to make Physical Activities assessable for children with special need.
Unit V Children & Women in Sports
- Motor development & factors affecting it
• Sports participation of women in India
Unit VI Test & Measurement in Sports
Motor fitness test and maeasuring cardio vascular fitness.
Unit VII Physiology & Injuries in Sports
- Physiological factor determining component of Physical Fitness
• Effect of exercise on Cardio Respiratory System
• Effect of exercise on Muscular System
• First Aid – Aims & Objectives
Unit VIII Biomechanics & Sports
Newton’s Law of Motion & its application in sports
Unit IX Psychology & Sports
- Personality; its definition & types – Trait & Types (Sheldon & Jung Classification) & Big Five Theory
• Motivation, its type & techniques
Unit X Training in Sports
• Strength – Definition, types & methods of improving Strength – Isometric, Isotonic & Isokinetic
• Flexibility – Definition, types & methods to improve flexibility
• Coordinative Abilities – Definition & types.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS IN CLASS 12:
- What Is the Importance of Physical Education?
Ans: Physical Education is an important subject for children because it instils in them the value of sports and physical activity. The subject is equally significant as other subjects because a student can learn a great deal from it. Physical Education encourages pupils to pursue careers in sports. It encourages students to participate in athletic activities, and those who are interested can pursue a career in the field.
We hope you found this post about CBSE Physical education Syllabus for Class 12 useful. If you have any questions about the CBSE Class 12 syllabus, please leave them in the comments section below. We’ll get back to you as soon as we can
Ap Fa1 Important Questions Papers 2022
|FA1 10th IMP Question Papers 2022||Fa1 9th IMP Question Papers 2022||FA1 8th IMP Question papers 2022|
|Fa1 10th Telugu||Fa1 9th Telugu||Fa1 8th Telugu|
|Fa1 10th Hindi||Fa1 9th Hindi||Fa1 8th Hindi|
|Fa1 10th English||Fa1 9th English||Fa1 8th English|
|Fa1 10th Maths||FA1 9th Maths||FA1 8th Maths|
|Fa1 10th Physics||Fa1 9th Physics||Fa1 8th Physics|
|Fa1 10th Biology||Fa1 9th Biology||Fa1 8th Biology|
|Fa1 10th Social||Fa1 9th Social||Fa1 8th Social|