- Important dates and details of BVP CET 2019
- BVP CET 2019 Exam Pattern
- BVP CET 2019 Syllabus
Are you looking for BVP CET 2019 Admission Notification? If yes look at the below article to find complete details about the exam BVP CET 2019. Here we have given the complete details of BVP CET 2019. Aspirants who are ready to apply for BVP CET 2019 can check the dates of application form and eligibility and more other details in this page. BVP CET is a Bharati Vidyapeeth Common Entrance Test.
Bharati Vidyapeeth University is a conducted body of BVP CET. It is a university level entrance test conducting to offer admissions in various UG and PG programmes. The university provides the admissions separately for engineering, mgmt., medical and many others courses.
All the aspirants who wish to study in BVU must be aware of exam details, Application process and all. Just go through the below article for more details.
Candidates can also visit the official site @ bvuniversity.edu.in or carrers99.com for more information.
Important dates and details of BVP CET 2019
Highlights of BVP CET 2019:
|Name of the Exam||Bharati Vidyapeeth Common Entrance Test|
|Conducting Body||Bharati Vidyapeeth University|
|Courses offered||UG & PG courses|
|Duration of Test||3 hours (180 minutes)|
|Exam Location||Pan India|
Important events and dates:
|Courses||Last date of application process||Exam Date||Result Declaration|
|Engineering||May 2019||May 2019||June 2019|
|B-CAT MBA||March 2019||March 2019||April 2019|
|LLB||May 2019||June 2019||June 2019|
|B-MAT MCA||March 2019||March 2019||April 2019|
|BUMAT BCA/BBA||May 2019||June 2019||June 2019|
|Pharm UG (B.Pharm/ Pharm.D)||May 2019||June 2019||June 2019|
|B.Pharm (2nd year)||May 2019||June 2019||June 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for BVP CET 2019:
Following are the eligibility parameters of BVP CET 2019:
For Admission of UG courses:
Candidate must pass in 10+2/12th from a recognized board.
General category: Candidate should have 45% in their qualifying exam.
SC/ST category: Candidate should have 40% in their qualifying exam.
Students of 12th class can also apply.
For Admission of PG courses:
Candidate must pass in Degree from a recognized university/institute
General category: Candidate should have 50% in academics.
SC/ST category: Candidate should have 45% in academics.
Students of final year degree can also apply.
Application Process of BVP CET 2019:
All contenders must follow the below instructions while applying to the BVP CET 2019.
- BVP CET 2019 applications are available in online mode only
- Aspirants can get access the application form at official website @ edu.in
- Click on ‘New Registration’ and provide the mobile number, email ID and name
- Login into official website
- Here enter all the credentials correctly
- Upload scanned photograph and signature
- Now click on submit
- Pay the application fee through online banking/credit/debit card.
- Finally download/Printout the Application form for future reference.
|Entrance Exam||Application Fee|
|BVP CET Engineering||Rs.1500/-|
|BVP CET B-CAT /BVP CET B-MAT||Rs.1700/|
|BVP CET Medical||Rs.2000/-|
|BVP CET DENPAT/BVP CET MEDPET||Rs.3000/-|
BVP CET 2019 Exam Pattern
|Sections||Mathematics and Physics|
|Type of paper||Objective|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark will award for each right answer|
Note: No negative marking scheme
BVP CET 2019 Syllabus
Syllabus for 11th Class
- Physical word and measurement
- Laws of motion
- Work energy and power
- Properties of bulk matter
- Motion of system particles and rigid body
- Behaviour of perfect gas and kinetic theory
- Oscillation and Waves
Syllabus for 12th Class
- Current electricity
- Magnetic effects of current and magnetism
- Current electromagnetic waves and optics
- Dual nature of matter and radiation
- Atoms and nuclei
- Electronic devices
- Electromagnetic induction
Syllabus for 11th Class
- Some basic concepts chemistry
- Structure of atom
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Redox reactions
- Environmental chemistry
Syllabus for 12th Class
- Solid state
- Kinetics surface
- Set, Relation, and Function
- Complex Numbers
- Quadratic and Root Equation
- Sequence and Series
- Permutation and Combination
- Mathematical induction and Binomial Theorem
- Limits & Continuity
- Application of Derivatives
- Differential Equations
- Boolean Algebra
- Mathematical Logic
- Three-dimensional Geometry
- Linear Programming
BVP CET 2019 Admit card:
Applicants will get admit card link to their registered email address. Candidates can download the admit cards and bring it to the exam. The admit card has the details of exam like exam name, exam date and centre of the exam.
BVP CET 2019 Result:
The results will be announced by the conducting authority. Candidates can download their scorecard from the official site. All shortlisted candidates will be called to participate in counseling.
BVP CET 2019 Official Notification: Click Here