- BIS Scientist B Recruitment 2018 – 109 Posts Apply Now (Last Date: 02-04-2018)
- BIS Recruitment 2018 Details
- Vacancy Details of BIS Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for BIS Scientist B Notification
- Educational Qualifications of BIS Recruitment 2018
- Age Limit for BIS Recruitment 2018
- Pay Scale for BIS Scientist B Jobs
- Selection Criteria of BIS Jobs
- Application Fee for BIS Notification
- How to Apply for BIS Recruitment 2018-19
- Important Dates for BIS Recruitment 2018
- Important Links for BIS Scientist B Application
BIS Recruitment 2018-19 – Apply through Online for 109 vacancies of Scientist B posts: Bureau of Indian Standards recently released a job notification on its official website bis.org.in for Scientist B posts. Candidates are allowed to apply for BIS Recruitment 2018 from 16.03.2018 to 02-04-2018. Candidate can find the further details like Eligibility Criteria, Age limit, the Selection process of BIS Recruitment 2018 on the below page. Job Seekers can apply for the post through the Official page bis.org.in and www.careers99.com.
BIS Scientist B Recruitment 2018 – 109 Posts Apply Now (Last Date: 02-04-2018)
BIS Notification 2018 announced for the vacancies of 109 Scientist B on its official website bis.org.in. Eligibility criteria, Educational Qualifications, Age limit, Selection process, Pay scale and other required details are mentioned below in www.careers99.com. So candidates who are interested and eligible can apply Online before last date of the Notification i.e., 02-04-2018.
BIS Recruitment 2018 Details
|Organization Name||Bureau of Indian Standards|
|Employment Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Scientist B|
|No. of Posts||109|
|Educational Qualifications||Graduate / Post Graduate|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Vacancy Details of BIS Jobs 2018
Scientist B – 109 posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 31 posts
- Metallurgical Engineering – 10 posts
- Civil Engineering – 8 posts
- Electrical Engineering – 10 posts
- Electronics Engineering – 17 posts
- Chemical Engineering – 12 posts
- Food Technology – 5 posts
- Microbiology – 13 posts
- Textile Engineering and Fibre Science – 3 posts
Eligibility Criteria for BIS Scientist B Notification
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Bureau of Indian Standards 2018 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Educational Qualifications of BIS Recruitment 2018
Interested candidates those want to apply for BIS Scientist B posts should have completed Graduate / Post Graduate from Recognized Board/University.
- For Microbiology :- Master’s Degree or equivalent with not less than 60% marks in aggregate (50% for SC/ST candidates).
- For other all posts : Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology or equivalent in concerned discipline with not less than 60% marks in aggregate (50% for SC/ST candidates).
For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Age Limit for BIS Recruitment 2018
Please go through BIS official Notification 2018 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Pay Scale for BIS Scientist B Jobs
Rs 79,929 per month
Selection Criteria of BIS Jobs
Selection of Candidates for Scientist B posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Interview
Application Fee for BIS Notification
- General/OBC: Rs 750/-
- SC/ST: NIL
How to Apply for BIS Recruitment 2018-19
- 1. Open Official Website i.e., bis.org.in or Below Mentioned link from www.careers99.com Website.
- 2. Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- 3. Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- 4. Check and confirm your details before hitting Submit button.
- 5. Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take printout of your Application
Important Dates for BIS Recruitment 2018
- Start date for submission of application form: 16th March 2018
- Last date for submission of application form: 02nd April 2018
- Online Exam date: 14th April 2018
Important Links for BIS Scientist B Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here