- Banda University of Agriculture & Technology Recruitment 2019 | Apply Offline 30 Teaching Posts @ buat.edu.in
- BUAT, Banda Recruitment 2019 Details
- Vacancy Details of BUAT, Banda Jobs 2019
- Eligibility Criteria
Banda University of Agriculture & Technology has Released Notification for 30 Teaching Posts in its Official Website i.e., buat.edu.in. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Offline after reading complete details of the Banda University of Agriculture & Technology Recruitment 2019 | Apply Offline 30 Teaching Posts @ buat.edu.in. careers99.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, BUAT, Banda job Pay Scale Details, BUAT, Banda Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and Uttar Pradesh Govt Job seekers can apply for Banda University of Agriculture & Technology Recruitment 2019 | Apply Offline 30 Teaching Posts @ buat.edu.in through Offline mode before the last Date i.e., 30th Mar 2019
Banda University of Agriculture & Technology Recruitment 2019 | Apply Offline 30 Teaching Posts @ buat.edu.in
Banda University of Agriculture & Technology invites applications for the posts of Teaching of 30 vacancies on its official website buat.edu.in. The details of BUAT, Banda Notification 2019 are available at careers99.com also. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Offline before the last date of the Notification i.e., 30th Mar 2019. Education qualifications, age limit, selection process and other details are as follows…
BUAT, Banda Recruitment 2019 Details
|Organization Name||Banda University of Agriculture & Technology|
|Employment Category||Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Teaching|
|No. of Posts||30 Vacancies|
|Educational Qualifications||Ph.D. degree/ Master’s degree+ NET|
|Last Date||30th Mar 2019|
Vacancy Details of BUAT, Banda Jobs 2019
- Associate Professor: 13 Posts
- Professor: 2 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 14 Posts
- Subject Matter Specialist: 01 Post
Total No Of Posts: 30
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Banda University of Agriculture & Technology 2019 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
|Name of the Posts||Qualification & Experience|
|Professor||(1) Master‟s degree in concerned discipline with 55% marks in percentage system OR its equivalent|
(2) Ph.D. degree in concerned discipline, and actively engaged in teaching, research and extension with evidence of research work of high quality published in national/ international refereed journals.
(3) An eminent scholar with minimum of ten years experience T/R/E provided two years experience as Associate Professor (Rs.12000-18300) (pre-revised)/ revised pay scale as per 6th pay commission in an equivalent position, (Rs.37000-67000+9000 AGP). Evidence of contribution to T/R/E as supported by published work/ innovations
|Associate Professor||(1) Master’s degree in concerned discipline with 55% marks in percentage system OR its equivalent grade in point scale system by a recognized University.|
(2) Ph.D. degree in concerned discipline.
(3) An eminent scholar with minimum of 08 years experience of T/R/E at Assistant Professor or equivalent level (excluding period spent in obtaining Ph.D. degree) in the Pre-revised pay scale of Rs.8000-13500 or revised pay scale of Rs.15600-39100 with grade pay of Rs.5400/ Rs.6000/ Rs.7000/ Rs.8000 as per 6th pay commission.
|Assistant Professor||(1) Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with at least 55% marks.|
(2) For the candidates having Master’s degree, NET shall remain compulsory along with one publication in NAAS
|Subject Matter Specialist (Soil Science)||Master’s degree in Soil Science or equivalent qualification.|
Applicants Age should be 40 years. Please go through BUAT, Banda official Notification 2019 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Salary Details for BUAT, Banda Teaching Jobs
- Associate Professor: Rs.37400-67000+Rs.9000 AGP
- Professor: Rs.37400-67000+ Rs.10,000 AGP (Starting basic pay Rs.43000 +AGP)
- Assistant Professor: Rs.15600-39100+ Rs.6000 AGP
- Subject Matter Specialist: Rs.15600-39100+ Rs.5400 AGP
Selection of Candidates for Teaching posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Interview
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||Rs.750|
Pay the Examination Fee through Demand Draft/ Bank Draft favor of “Comptroller, Banda University of Agriculture & Technology, Banda U.P.”, payable at „Banda, U.P.
How to Apply for BUAT, Banda Jobs
Eligible and Interested Aspirants are requested to Download Application Form from Below link of buat.edu.in Website and Submit it to the mentioned Address before the Last Date i.e., 30th Mar 2019.
Address: Director Administration & Monitoring, Banda University of Agriculture & Technology, Banda- 210001, Uttar Pradesh
Important Dates for BUAT, Banda Recruitment 2019
Starting Date of Application: 06th Mar 2019
Closing Date of Application: 30th Mar 2019
Important Links for BUAT, Banda Job Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Application Form: Click Here