- Border Security Force Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 60 Assistant Commandants Posts @ upsc.gov.in
- UPSC – BSF Recruitment 2018 Details
- Vacancy Details of UPSC – BSF Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for UPSC – BSF Assistant Commandants Notification
- Educational Qualifications of UPSC – BSF Recruitment 2018
- Age Limit for UPSC – BSF Recruitment 2018
- Pay Scale for UPSC – BSF Assistant Commandants Jobs
- Selection Criteria for UPSC – BSF Jobs
- Application Fee for UPSC – BSF Notification
- How to Apply for UPSC – BSF Recruitment 2018-19
- Important Dates for UPSC – BSF Recruitment 2018
- Important Links for UPSC – BSF Assistant Commandants Application
UPSC – BSF Recruitment 2018: Good News Aspirants !!! Here is the one more opportunity came from Border Security Force for candidates who are looking for settle in Central Govt Jobs. Recently Central Government has issued UPSC – BSF Assistant Commandants notification 2018. This notification is regarding to fill up 60 Posts for Assistant Commandants. So, Don’t miss the chance to enter into the Central Govt job Sector. This is the right time to fill up Central Assistant Commandants Application form. The candidates who are eligible for this UPSC – BSF Assistant Commandants Jobs 2018 can apply through the official website.
Border Security Force Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 60 Assistant Commandants Posts @ upsc.gov.in
Border Security Force has Released Notification for 60 Assistant Commandants Posts in its Official Website i.e., upsc.gov.in. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Online after reading complete details of the Border Security Force Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 60 Assistant Commandants Posts @ upsc.gov.in. www.careers99.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, UPSC – BSF job Pay Scale Details, UPSC – BSF Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and Central Govt Job seekers can apply for Border Security Force Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 60 Assistant Commandants Posts @ upsc.gov.in through Online mode before last Date i.e., 21.05.2018
UPSC – BSF Recruitment 2018 Details
|Organization Name||Border Security Force|
|Employment Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Commandants|
|No. of Posts||60|
|Educational Qualifications||Graduate Degree|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Vacancy Details of UPSC – BSF Jobs 2018
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC – BSF Assistant Commandants Notification
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Border Security Force 2018 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Educational Qualifications of UPSC – BSF Recruitment 2018
Interested candidates those want to apply for UPSC – BSF Assistant Commandants posts should have completed Graduate Degree from Recognized Board/University. For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Age Limit for UPSC – BSF Recruitment 2018
Applicants Age should be 20-25 years. Please go through UPSC – BSF official Notification 2018 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Pay Scale for UPSC – BSF Assistant Commandants Jobs
Selected candidates will get Salary as per Rules by the Recruiting Organization.
Selection Criteria for UPSC – BSF Jobs
Selection of Candidates for Assistant Commandants posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in (i) Written Examination (ii) Physical Standards/Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests (iii) Interview/Personality Test (iv) Final Selection / Merit
Application Fee for UPSC – BSF Notification
- General/OBC– Rs.200/-
- ST/SC/Female) – Nil
How to Apply for UPSC – BSF Recruitment 2018-19
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., upsc.gov.in or Below Mentioned link from www.careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
- Candidates are required to apply online only by using the website www.upsconline.nic.in Brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form. The Online Applications can be filled upto 21st May, 2018 till 18.00 Hours.
- The applicants are advised to submit only single application. However, if due to any unavoidable situation, he/she submits another/multiple applications, then he/she must ensure that application with the higher RID is complete in all respects like applicants details, examination centre, photograph, signature, fee etc. The applicants who are submitting multiple applications should note that only the application with higher RID (Registration ID) shall be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
- All candidates, whether already in Government Service, Government owned industrial undertakings or other similar organisations or in private employment should submit their applications direct to the Commission. Persons already in Government service, whether in permanent or temporary capacity or as workcharged employees other than casual or daily rated employees or those serving under the Public Enterprises are however, required to inform in writing their Head of Office/Department that they have applied for the Examination.Candidates should note that in case a communication is received from their employer by the Commission withholding permission to the candidates applying for/appearing at the examination, their application will be liable to be rejected/ candidature will be liable to be cancelled.
Important Dates for UPSC – BSF Recruitment 2018
Starting Date of Application: 14.05.2018
Closing Date of Application: 21.05.2018
Important Links for UPSC – BSF Assistant Commandants Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here