BRLPS Recruitment 2019 Details
|Organization Name||Bihar Rural Livelihoods Promotion Society|
|Employment Category||Bihar Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Associate, Manager, Office Assistant, Community Coordinator, Area Coordinator & Other|
|No. of Posts||3409 Vacancies|
|Educational Qualifications||Check Post wise in Official Notification|
|Last Date||15th April 2019|
Vacancy Details of BRLPS Jobs 2019
|State Project Management Unit Positions|
|Sl. No.||Position||No. of Vacancy||Remuneration CTS* (Monthly) (Excluding other benefits**)|
|1||Project Manager- Micro Finance||1||Rs. 46178 to Rs. 63644|
|2||Project Manager- Micro Insurance||1||Rs. 46178 to Rs. 63644|
|3||Project Manager- Documentation & External Relation||1||Rs. 46178 to Rs. 63644|
|4||Project Manager- Marketing & Innovation||1||Rs. 46178 to Rs. 63644|
|5||Project Manager- Social Safeguard||1||Rs. 46178 to Rs. 63644|
|6||Project Manager- Alternate Banking||1||Rs. 46178 to Rs. 63644|
|7||Project Manager- HNS Capacity Building & Enterprise Development||1||Rs. 46178 to Rs. 63644|
|8||Project Manager- Database Management||1||Rs. 46178 to Rs. 63644|
|9||Project Manager- Business Development (Non-Farm)||1||Rs. 46178 to Rs. 63644|
|10||Assistant Finance Manager||1||Rs. 46178 to Rs. 63644|
|11||Project Associate||4||Rs. 23898 to Rs. 34122|
|12||IT Associate||1||Rs. 23898 to Rs. 34122|
|13||Accountant (SPMU)||1||Rs. 20774 to Rs. 34122|
|14||Office Assistant (SPMU)||2||Rs. 21768 to Rs. 30572|
|15||Cashier||1||Rs. 20774 to Rs. 34122|
|District Project Coordination Unit Positions|
|16||District Project Manager||6||Rs. 44440 to Rs. 72292|
|17||Manager Institution Building & Capacity Building||5||Rs. 32872 to Rs. 45016|
|18||Finance Manager||8||Rs. 31684 to Rs. 43300|
|19||Manager HR & A||8||Rs. 31684 to Rs. 43300|
|20||Manager Health & Nutrition||3||Rs. 31684 to Rs. 43300|
|21||Manager Jobs||5||Rs. 31684 to Rs. 43300|
|22||Manager–Livelihoods (Farm)||9||Rs. 31684 to Rs. 43300|
|23||Manager–Livestock||15||Rs. 31684 to Rs. 43300|
|24||Manager–Non Farm & Micro Enterprise||20||Rs. 31684 to Rs. 43300|
|25||Manager- Monitoring & Evaluation||2||Rs. 31684 to Rs. 43300|
|26||Manager – Communication||9||Rs. 31684 to Rs. 43300|
|27||Manager- Micro Finance||6||Rs. 31684 to Rs. 43300|
|28||Manager – Community Finance||4||Rs. 31684 to Rs. 43300|
|29||Manager – Social Development||8||Rs. 31684 to Rs. 43300|
|30||Procurement Manager||4||Rs. 31684 to Rs. 43300|
|31||Training Officer||22||Rs. 28248 to Rs. 38280|
|Block Project Implementation Unit Positions|
|32||Block Project Manager||23||Rs. 31684 to Rs. 43300|
|33||Livelihoods Specialist||271||Rs. 28648 to Rs. 38680|
|34||Area Coordinator||474||Rs. 19032 to Rs. 26028|
|35||Accountant (Block Level)||300||Rs. 16392 to Rs. 26028|
|36||Office Assistant||306||Rs. 13300 to Rs. 19108|
|37||Community Coordinator||1882||Rs. 13300 to Rs. 19108|
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Bihar Rural Livelihoods Promotion Society 2019 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Interested candidates those want to apply for BRLPS Associate, Manager, Office Assistant, Community Coordinator, Area Coordinator & Other posts should have completed Check Post wise in Official Notification from Recognized Board/University. For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Applicants Age should be As per Govt Rules. Please go through BRLPS official Notification 2019 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Salary Details for BRLPS Associate, Manager, Office Assistant, Community Coordinator, Area Coordinator & Other Jobs
Selected candidates will get As Per Rules by the Recruiting Organization.
Selection of Candidates for Associate, Manager, Office Assistant, Community Coordinator, Area Coordinator & Other posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test and Interview
Rs.500 for UR/ BC/ EBC candidates and Rs.200 for SC/ ST/ PH candidates
How to Apply for BRLPS Jobs
Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website www.jobs.brlps.in before Last Date i.e., 15th April 2019. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online by below mentioned link.
Important Dates for BRLPS Recruitment 2019
Starting Date of Application: 15th March 2019
Closing Date of Application: 15th April 2019
Important Links for BRLPS Job Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
- Latest Reservation Policy of the Government of Bihar shall be applicable for this recruitment. Only eligible candidates as per the required eligibility criteria will be called for participating in further stages of recruitment in a phased manner.
- For category wise vacancy breakup, refer to detailed advertisement available on the website (http://jobs.brlps.in) after 14th March 2019.
- Reservation benefits will be available only to applicants who are domicile of Bihar.
- For the purpose of calculation of Experience, the reference date will be the 1st of April 2019.
- Number of vacancies may be changed without prior notice.
- * Cost to Society (CTS) includes Basic Pay, House Rent Allowance, Project Allowance, Child Education Allowance for two children & Employee Provident Fund (Employer share).
- **Other monetary benefits for BRLPS employees include Annual Increment at the rate of 5%, Performance incentive up to 30% of Annual Basic, Accidental Insurance, Medical Insurance cover for self & family, Laptop Purchase Advance/Laptop maintenance allowance, Self-learning allowance, etc.
- Positions under BRLPS are offered on contract basis, initially for a period of three years. Renewal / continuation of contract would be subject to performance and continuance of the project.
- Serving State Government Officials are encouraged to apply. Relevant deputation norms/BRLPS policy would be applicable to them.
- Retired Officials from Govt., PSUs and Banks with enough zeal and willingness to work for the cause of the poor may also apply for the suitable positions. Retired government officials applying for various positions should have completed graduation to be considered for selection.
- Only such Educational qualifications of the candidates would be considered as are approved by the AICTE/MHRD/respective states.
- Relevant experience with registered public and private organization, Registered NGOs/ Societies and Government Institutions will only be considered.
- Persons separated from the BRLPS on disciplinary grounds need not apply as their candidature will not be considered.
- Articleship/apprenticeship/internship/training outside job will not be considered as experience.
- Candidates belonging to unreserved category/BC/EBC categories shall pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 500/- (Rs. Five hundred only) for every position applied for. Candidates belonging to SC/ ST or Divyang (PH) category shall pay non-refundable fee of Rs. 200/- (Rs. two hundred only) for every position applied for. Reservation facility would be applicable only to the candidates having Bihar domicile. Application fee has to be paid online only while registering. The application fee is exclusive of Bank charges, wherever applicable.
- BRLPS reserves the right to cancel this recruitment process fully or partially at any stage of the process.
- Online Examination would be bilingual, i.e. in English and in Hindi.
- Selection: Shortlisted applicants will be invited to appear for participating in further stages of recruitment in a phased manner. List of applications received, shortlisted applications, dates and venue of tests for selection etc. would be posted on http://jobs.brlps.in. Candidates are requested to check the website regularly for lists and other announcements.