BRAOU PG Admissions 2022 Dr. B.R Ambedkar University is inviting online applications from the eligible candidates for admission into Post Graduate programmes of the academic year 2022-2023. Desirable candidates may apply through online mode www.braouonline.in on or before last date of submission.
About Dr. B.R Ambedkar Open University:
The University, initially known as Andhra Pradesh Open University, was set up on 26th August 1982 through an Act of the A.P. State Legislature (APOU Act 1982). Subsequently, the University was renamed as Dr. B.R.Ambedkar Open University on 26 October, 1991 by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. The establishment of this University, the first of its kind in India, heralded an era of affirmative action on the part of the Government of Andhra Pradesh to provide opportunities of higher education to all sections of society to meet the changing individual and social needs. All the programmes offered by the University are recognised by the University Grants Commission, New Delhi. The motto of the University is “EDUCATION FOR ALL”.
BRAOU PG Admissions 2022 | Dr. B.R Ambedkar University Admissions 2022 | PG Admissions | Eligibility: Degree | Last Date: 31st July 2022
Name of the available BRAOU PG Programmes:
Duration of the course is 2 years.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA)
- M.A – Journalism & Mass Communication
- M.A – Economics
- M.A – History
- M.A – Public Administration
- M.A – Political Science
- M.A – Sociology
- M.A – English
- M.A – Telugu
- M.A – Hindi
- M.A – Urdu
- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
- M.Sc – Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics
- M.Sc – Psychology
- M.Sc – Botany
- M.Sc – Chemistry
- M.Sc – Environmental Science
- M.Sc – Physics
- M.Sc – Sociology
- Master of Library & Information Science (MLISc)
Programme fee for BRAOU PG Admission Notification:
1st year: Rs. 15,300/-
2nd year: Rs. 15,000/-
1st year: Rs. 5,300/-
2nd year: Rs. 5,000/-
1st year: Rs. 7,800/-
2nd year: Rs. 7,500/-
1st year: Rs. 15,300/-
2nd year: Rs. 15,000/-
Additional fee will be charged for each and every programme in regards to practical examination.
BRAOU PG Admission Application Form
How to register for BRAOU PG Admission Forms?
- Open the online application form for the BRAOU PG admissions, i.e. www.braouonline.in
- Detailed admission brochure is made available to the students in the University portal and it is absolutely free to download at all the UG & PG Study centres in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh State
- Requisite amount of application fee should be payable through online mode.
- Candidates can solve their enquiries by contacting the help desk numbers: 7382929570, 7382929580, 7382929590 & 7382929600
Required Eligibility for BRAOU PG Admission Notification:
Candidates must complete Bachelor’s Degree in the concerned discipline from a recognized University/ Institute.
Important points to be noted:
- A student can opt any kind of medium like Telugu/ English/ Urdu medium to precede his studies under PG Programme. If the student chooses a medium, it will continue till the end of programme. Student must write all the examinations in only one medium.
- University is following the choice based credit system from the academic year 2017-2018. It is a comprehensive education system which will meet the growing needs of the society for creating an environment to meet all the innovations.
- CBCS pattern consists of different courses which enhances the learning capabilities. Core courses, electives, ability enhancement, language courses etc.
- Duration of the BRAOU Post Graduation course is 2 years.
Student Evaluation System:
- The student evaluation system focuses on assessement of learning outcomes.
- The examination pattern mainly depends on the teaching learning methods of various courses.
- The credibility and reliability of conduct of examinations is strictly maintained.
- All the courses are credit basis only.
- Students should secure minimum 40% of marks in all the courses of the semester end examination.
Grading is the score given by the CBCS System which indicates a 10 point scale and it will be awarded to each and every student based on their range of marks.
|Grade & Achievement Scale||Grade Point||Range of Marks|
|O (Outstanding)||10||85.00 to 100.00|
|A+ (Excellence)||9||75.00 to 84.99|
|A (Very Good)||8||65.00 to 74.99|
|B+ (Good)||7||55.00 to 64.99|
|B (Above Average)||6||50.00 to 54.99|
|C (Average)||5||45.00 to 49.99|
|P (Pass)||4||40.00 to 44.99|
|F (Fail)||0||Less than 40.00|
About Learner Support Centres:
University offers the below mentioned services to the students who are pursuing BRAOU Degree Admission in the University.
Digital Learning Material:
Provided to all students who get admitted to UG Ist Year, free of cost.
Printed Course Material: This is provided to only students who opt for printed course material in the admission registration form. A fee of Rs. 500/- will be charged towards the printed material.
Radio Lessons: The University is broadcasting Radio Lessons through All India Radio, Hyderabad on all days from 6.25 p.m. to 6.40 p.m.
How to Apply for BRAOU PG Admission Notification?
- Click on the website of BRAOU
- Open PG Direct Admissions and then click on online registration form
- Fill the basic details regarding the candidate like father’s name, date of birth which is mentioned in SSC memo
- Select the Gender details and also mention about marital status
- Select the medium of study, i.e. Telugu/ Hindi/ English/ Urdu
- Select the study centre location
- Select the Educational qualification, Religion and social status
- Upload recent passport size photograph and signature copies
- Pay the requisite amount of course fee through online application
- After checking all the details, finally click on the submission of online application form
- Take a printout of online application form and keep it as a reference for future.
BRAOU PG Degree Exam Dates
- Starting Date for Online Submission of Application form: 30-06-2022
- Last Date for Online Submission of Application form: 31-07-2022
- Candidates will also have a provision to submit their applications with a late fee of Rs. 200/-
BRAOU PG Degree Admission Hall Ticket:
The admission to PG Degree programmes in the University is subject to Government / UGC Guidelines. The mode of admissions to the university programmes will be displayed in the university website (www.braouonline.in) based on the Govt. instructions issued from time to time.
If the University opts to conduct an entrance test/ eligibility test for the candidates, then shortlisting to the examination is completely based on their academic merit.
Applicants can take the print out of the hall ticket. Candidates can obtain their hall ticket through online mode from www.braou.ac.in
How to Download the BRAOU PG Admission Hall Ticket?
- Visit the Official Website of Dr. B.R Ambedkar Open University, braouonline.in
- Select the option for Download BRAOU Hall tickets 2022 and click on it
- Hall ticket page will be opened in separate browser
- Enter the application number
- Click on submit button
- Check all the details entered in the hall ticket correct or not
- If it is not correct, please contact the concerned officials regarding the issue.
Instructions to the candidates who are attending the examination:
- Candidates should carry this admit card at the time of attending the examination.
- If the photo is not properly printed on the admission ticket offered by BRAOU, then he/ she need to carry a photo id proof for attending the examination.
- Candidates should write only in the medium which they have chosen before registering to UG Admissions.
- BRAOU has the right to cancel the admission process, if the student violates the examination rules.
- Candidates should be present at the examination hall 15 minutes before the commencement of examination.
- Candidates will be prohibited from
- Using mobile phones/ pagers
- Books or notes or written copy
- Help from others
- Communicating with staff
BRAOU PG Admission Results:
- Soon after completion of the admission process conducted by Dr. B.R Ambedkar University, University reserves the right to conduct an entrance test for shortlisting the candidates for PG Admissions.
- An entrance test will evaluate the student capabilities that whether he is suitable for the admission process or not.
- Candidates can attend the entrance test with a valid hall ticket
- Candidates can check the entrance test results in the Official website of BRAOU or from careers99.com
How to check the BRAOU PG Admission results?
- Click on the Official website of Dr. B.R Ambedkar University, braouonline.in
- Click on the entrance test results for BRAOU PG Admission
- A new web page will be opened
- Enter the hall ticket number prescribed on your hall ticket
- Click on submit option
- Results will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout copy which will be used for future reference.