- BPSC CCE 2018 Latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- BPSC CCE 2018 Latest Exam Pattern for Prelims & Mains
- BPSC CCE 2018 Latest Syllabus
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has recently released the official recruitment notification for 63rd combined preliminary exam 2018. BPSC invites online application for all eligible and interested candidates for total 1465 posts. Revenue Officer, Supply Inspector, SC and ST Welfare Officer & Others are the posts which are available now.
The online application process will be starts at 27th August 2018 and closed on 7th September 2018. However, the date of the BPSC CCE 2018 will be updated soon. Preparation is the foremost component to qualify in the exam. So, the aspirants who have interested to apply the BPSC CCE 2018 exam should have to start their preparation. Then only contenders can crack the exam easily. Definitely the exam has high competition compared to recruitment of every year BPSC.
If candidates want to score high in the exam, they must aware of the Exam pattern and Structure of the Syllabus. For that we have provided the Latest Syllabus and Exam Pattern of BPSC CCE 2018 here. Aspirants can check the exam details in official website @ bpsc.bih.nic.in.
BPSC CCE 2018 Latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) is an organising body of Combined Competitive Exam 2018 to select applicants and recruit for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Bihar. The selection of candidates will be based on according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation. Contenders can go through the below article to know more details of the exam.
Highlights of BPSC CCE 2018:
|Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Examination|
|BPSC Exam 2018|
|Revenue Officer, Supply Inspector, SC and ST Welfare Officer & Others|
|Total No. of Vacancies|
|Application Dates||27th August 2018|
|Last date of Application||7th September 2018|
|Exam date||Announced soon|
|Job Category||State Gov.|
Eligibility Criteria of BPSC CCE 2018:
- Candidates must have passed degree in Arts/Science or Commerce of a University/Institute recognized by the State Government.
- The candidates who are studying the final semester of any degree course from a recognized universities can also apply for the BPSC CCE 2018
- The candidate must be a graduate in either of the following Subjects. Such as Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Economics, Statistics, Natural Science, Agriculture and Geology.
- Candidates must have the age between 21 to 38 years.
- The aspirant must be an Indian.
Selection Process of BPSC CCE 2018:
The BPSC recruitment conducts CCE for select the talented candidates for various posts of State Government of Bihar. The selection process will following through 2 stages:
Stage-1: Written Examination (prelims & Mains)
BPSC CCE 2018 Latest Exam Pattern for Prelims & Mains
BPSC CCE Prelims 2018 Syllabus:
|Name of the Subject||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|General Studies||150||120 Minutes|
- The Question paper contains the General Studies questions
- Question Papers will be in bilingual i.e. Hindi & English Languages
- The whole paper carries 150 marks
- The duration of the exam is 120 minutes.
- Candidates who cleared the Prelims are eligible for Mains Examination.
BPSC CCE Mains 2018 Syllabus:
|S. No||Subject Name||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|1||General Hindi||100||3 Hrs|
|2||General Studies Paper 1||300||3 Hrs|
|3||General Studies Paper 2||300||3 Hrs|
- Question paper for General Studies will be in Hindi & English Languages.
- The cut-off marks for general Hindi is 30.
- Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
BPSC CCE 2018 Latest Syllabus
BPSC CCE 2018 syllabus for Syllabus:
- General Science
- Current events of National and International Importance.
- History of India and Salient features of the history of Bihar.
- General Geography and Geographical division of Bihar and its major river systems.
- Indian Politics and Economy and major changes in the Bihar economy in the post-independence period.
- Indian National Movement and the Part played by Bihar in it and also questions on General Mental Ability.
BPSC CCE 2018 Mains Syllabus:
General Studies Paper-I:
- Modern History of India and Indian Culture
- Current events of National and International Importance
- Statistical Analysis, graphs, and diagrams.
General Studies Paper-II:
- Indian Polity
- Indian Economy and Geography of India
- The Role of Impact of Science and technology in the development of India.
Technical Subjects (Optional Papers)
- Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science
- Civil Engineering
- Commerce and Accountancy
- Electrical Engineering
- Labour and Social welfare
- Mechanical Engineering
- Political Science and International Relations
- Public Administration
- Indian Administration
- Hindi Language and Literature
- English Language and Literature
- Bengali Language and Literature
- Sanskrit Language and Literature
- Persian Language and Literature
- Arabic Language and Literature
- Pali Language and Literature
BPSC CCE 2018 Notification: Click Here
BPSC CCE 2018 Syllabus in Hindi-download PDF: Click Here