- BPSC Notification 2018 | Apply 1395 Sub-Inspector, Jail Guard, Revenue Officer Posts @ bpsc.bih.nic.in
- BPSC Recruitment 2018 Details
- Vacancy Details of BPSC Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for BPSC Sub-Inspector, Jail Guard, Revenue Officer Notification
- Educational Qualifications of BPSC Recruitment 2018
- Age Limit for BPSC Recruitment 2018
- Pay Scale for BPSC Sub-Inspector, Jail Guard, Revenue Officer Jobs
- Selection Criteria for BPSC Jobs
- Application Fee for BPSC Notification
- How to Apply for BPSC Recruitment 2018-19
- Important Dates for BPSC Recruitment 2018
- Important Links for BPSC Sub-Inspector, Jail Guard, Revenue Officer Application
BPSC Notification 2018 announced for the vacancies of 1395 Sub-Inspector, Jail Guard, Revenue Officer on its official website bpsc.bih.nic.in. Eligibility criteria, Educational Qualifications, Age limit, Selection process, Pay scale and other required details are mentioned below in careers99.com. So candidates who are interested and eligible can apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 27-08-2018.
BPSC Notification 2018 | Apply 1395 Sub-Inspector, Jail Guard, Revenue Officer Posts @ bpsc.bih.nic.in
BPSC Recruitment 2018 Job alert both Fresher and Experienced can get updated on the 03-08-2018 notification on recent Bihar Public Service Commission recruitment 2018 openings @ Bihar. This is an exclusive page updated on 03-08-2018 for the latest recruitment notification bpsc.bih.nic.in from BPSC 2018 it contains both active and recently expired Job openings and recruitment notification from BPSC 2018.
BPSC Recruitment 2018 Details
|Organization Name||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Employment Category||Bihar Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Sub-Inspector, Jail Guard, Revenue Officer|
|No. of Posts||1395|
|Educational Qualifications||Graduate Degree|
Vacancy Details of BPSC Jobs 2018
1. Police Sub-Inspector – 40
2. Jail Guard – 02
3. Commercial Officer – 10
4. Under Registrar / Joint Registrar – 08
5. Inferior Officer – 08
6. Planning Officer / District Planning Officer – 13
7. District Audit Officer – 04
8. Assistant Registrar – 24
9. Office-Bearer – 25
10. District Minority Welfare Officer – 06
11. Probation Officer – 34
12. Sugar Cane Officer – 02
13. Assistant Director – 14
14. Rural Development Officer – 21
15. Labor Enforcement Officer – 53
16. Revenue Officer – 571
17. Supply Inspector – 223
18. Block Welfare Officer (SC / ST) – 122
19. Block Minority Welfare Officer – 75
20. Block Panchayat Raj officer – 133
21. City Executive officer – 07
Eligibility Criteria for BPSC Sub-Inspector, Jail Guard, Revenue Officer Notification
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Bihar Public Service Commission 2018 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Educational Qualifications of BPSC Recruitment 2018
Interested candidates those want to apply for BPSC Sub-Inspector, Jail Guard, Revenue Officer posts should have completed Graduate Degree from Recognized Board/University. For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Age Limit for BPSC Recruitment 2018
Applicants Age should be Minimum 20 years and Maximum 37 years. Please go through BPSC official Notification 2018 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Pay Scale for BPSC Sub-Inspector, Jail Guard, Revenue Officer Jobs
Selected candidates will get Rs. 9300 – 34,800/- Plus Grade Pay by the Recruiting Organization.
Selection Criteria for BPSC Jobs
Selection of Candidates for Sub-Inspector, Jail Guard, Revenue Officer posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Exam, Personal Interview
Application Fee for BPSC Notification
- Examination Fee for Candidates belonging to the All Other Category/ All Category of Other State: Rs. 600/-.
- Application Fee for Contenders belonging to the SC/ST/PWD of Bihar candidates: Rs. 150/-.
How to Apply for BPSC Recruitment 2018-19
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., bpsc.bih.nic.in or Below Mentioned link from careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
Important Dates for BPSC Recruitment 2018
Starting Date of Application: 03-08-2018
Closing Date of Application: 27-08-2018
Important Links for BPSC Sub-Inspector, Jail Guard, Revenue Officer Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here