- Bihar Judicial Service Exam Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 349 Civil Judge Posts @ bpsc.bih.nic.in
- BPSC Recruitment 2018 Details
- Vacancy Details of BPSC Judicial Service Exam Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for BPSC Civil Judge Notification
- Educational Qualifications of BPSC Recruitment 2018
- Age Limit for BPSC Recruitment 2018
- Pay Scale for BPSC Civil Judge Jobs
- Selection Criteria for BPSC Jobs
- Application Fee for BPSC Notification
- How to Apply for BPSC Recruitment 2018-19
- Important Dates for BPSC Recruitment 2018
- Important Links for BPSC Civil Judge Application
Bihar Public Service Commission has Released Notification for 349 Civil Judge Posts in its Official Website i.e., bpsc.bih.nic.in. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Online after reading complete details of the Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 349 Civil Judge Posts @ bpsc.bih.nic.in. careers99.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, BPSC job Pay Scale Details, BPSC Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and Bihar Govt Job seekers can apply for Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 349 Civil Judge Posts @ bpsc.bih.nic.in through Online mode before last Date i.e., 28-09-2018
Bihar Judicial Service Exam Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 349 Civil Judge Posts @ bpsc.bih.nic.in
Bihar Public Service Commission invites applications for the posts of Civil Judge of 349 vacancies on its official website bpsc.bih.nic.in. The details of BPSC Notification 2018 are available at careers99.com also. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before last date of the Notification i.e., 28-09-2018. Education qualifications, age limit, selection process and other details are as follows..
BPSC Recruitment 2018 Details
|Organization Name||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Employment Category||Bihar Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Civil Judge|
|No. of Posts||349|
|Educational Qualifications||Graduate in Law|
Vacancy Details of BPSC Judicial Service Exam Jobs 2018
Civil Judge – 349 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for BPSC Civil Judge Notification
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Bihar Public Service Commission 2018 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Educational Qualifications of BPSC Recruitment 2018
Interested candidates those want to apply for BPSC Civil Judge posts should have completed Graduate in Law from Recognized Board/University. For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Age Limit for BPSC Recruitment 2018
Applicants Age should be Minimum Age: 22 Years Maximum Age: 35 Years. Please go through BPSC official Notification 2018 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Pay Scale for BPSC Civil Judge Jobs
Selected candidates will get As per rules by the Recruiting Organization.
Selection Criteria for BPSC Jobs
Selection of Candidates for Civil Judge posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Preliminary Exam Main Exam Interview
Application Fee for BPSC Notification
- SC/ST/PH Women Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- Gen/ OBC/ Other state ; Rs.750/-
How to Apply for BPSC Recruitment 2018-19
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., bpsc.bih.nic.in or Below Mentioned link from careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
Important Dates for BPSC Recruitment 2018
Starting Date of Application: 08-09-2018
Closing Date of Application: 28-09-2018
Important Links for BPSC Civil Judge Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here