Bombay High Court Recruitment 2022 | District Judges | 9 Posts | LLB | Last Date: 27th January 2022
- Bombay High Court Recruitment 2022 | District Judges | 9 Posts | LLB | Last Date: 27th January 2022
- Bombay High Court District Judge Recruitment 2022 Details
- Vacancy Details of Bombay High Court Jobs 2022:
- Eligibility Criteria for Bombay High Court District Judge Notification
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for District Judge Posts: Bombay High Court has announced a notification for the recruitment of District Judge vacancies through a nomination in Bombay High Court for the year 2022. Eligible Indian Nationals may apply through online mode on or before 27th January 2022. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
(The Apply Online Link is given at the end of the post)
Bombay High Court District Judge Recruitment 2022 Details
|Organization Name||Bombay High Court|
|Employment Category||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||District Judges|
|No. of Posts||9 Posts|
Vacancy Details of Bombay High Court Jobs 2022:
- District Judge: 9 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Bombay High Court District Judge Notification
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Bombay High Court 2022 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Interested candidates who want to apply for District Judge posts should have completed a Degree in Law from Recognized Board/University and should have 7 years of experience in legal affairs or must be practiced as an Advocate. For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Applicants Age should be in between 35 to 48 years as on 07-01-2022. Please go through Bombay High Court official Notification 2022 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Selected candidates will get Rs. 51,550 – 63,070/- by the Recruiting Organization.
Selection of Candidates for District Judge posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Preliminary Exam, Main Examination and Interview
Preliminary Written Examination:
- Preliminary written examination consists of multiple choice objective type questions which can be scrutinized by computers and call upon the candidates obtaining the cut off marks, as may be fixed by the High Court, to appear for main written examination, maintaining the ratio of 1:10 of the available vacancies to the successful candidates.
- The marks secured by the candidates in the preliminary written examination will not be taken into consideration for final selection and will not be displayed or communicated to the candidates.
Main Written Examination and Viva-voce:
- The main written examination shall comprise of two papers carrying 100 marks each, having duration of 3 hours each. The medium of written examination shall be English. The High Court will hold viva-voce carrying 50 marks of the eligible candidates who have secured not less than 50% marks in each paper of main written examination.
- Provided that the candidates belonging to communities recognized as backward by the Government for the purpose of recruitment who have secured not less than 45% marks as aforesaid shall be eligible for the viva-voce. Provided that the High Court may call the candidates for viva voce in the ratio of 1:3 of the available vacancies to the successful candidates.
Application Fee for Bombay High Court Notification
General category candidates should pay the fee of Rs. 1000/-, Rs. 500/- for reserved category candidates. Fee must b be payable through online mode.
How to Apply for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2022?
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., bhc.gov.in or Below Mentioned link from careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting the Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
Important Dates for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2022
Starting Date of Application: 07-01-2022
Closing Date of Application: 27-01-2022
Last Date for sending hardcopy of application form: 08-02-2022
Important Links for Bombay High Court Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here