- Bodoland University Recruitment 2018 | 38 Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts @ www.bodolanduniversity.org
- Vacancy Details of Bodoland University Teaching and Non-Teaching Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for Bodoland University (Bodoland University) Teaching and Non-Teaching Vacancy
Bodoland University has Released Notification for 38 Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts in its Official Website i.e., www.bodolanduniversity.org. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Offlineafter reading complete details of the Bodoland University Recruitment 2018 | Apply Offline 38 Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts @ www.bodolanduniversity.org. www.careers99.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, Bodoland University job Pay Scale Details, Bodoland University Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and Assam Govt Job seekers can apply for Bodoland University Recruitment 2018 | Apply Offline 38 Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts @ www.bodolanduniversity.org through Offline mode before last Date i.e., 31-01-2018
Bodoland University Recruitment 2018 | 38 Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts @ www.bodolanduniversity.org
Bodoland University invites applications for the posts of Teaching and Non-Teaching of 38 vacancies on its official website www.bodolanduniversity.org. The details of Bodoland University Notification 2018 are available at www.careers99.com also. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Offline before last date of the Notification i.e., 31-01-2018. Education qualifications, age limit, selection process and other details are as follows..
Organization Name: Bodoland University
Employment Category: Assam Govt Jobs
Name of the Post: Teaching and Non-Teaching
Educational Qualifications: Check Individual Post Eligibility
Total No. of Vacancies: 38
Job Location: Kokrajhar, Assam
Official Website: www.bodolanduniversity.org
Vacancy Details of Bodoland University Teaching and Non-Teaching Jobs 2018
|Computer Science &|
|Computer Science &|
|Management Studies||Associate Professor||01|
|Management Studies||Assistant Professor||01|
1. Finance Officer: 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for Bodoland University (Bodoland University) Teaching and Non-Teaching Vacancy
Educational Qualifications of Bodoland University Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts
Interested candidates those want to apply for Bodoland University Teaching and Non-Teaching posts must having following educational qualifications.
Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines. A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) with required specialization. (III) A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a university, college or Accredited research institute excluding the period of Ph.D. research with evidence of published work and a minimum of 5 publications as books and/or research/policy papers. Contribution to educational innovation, the design of new curricula and courses, and technology-mediated teaching learning process with evidence of having guided doctoral candidates and research students. The minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS).
For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Pay Scale for Bodoland University Teaching and Non-Teaching Jobs
Assistant Professor – PB 3 Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 & AGP – Rs. 6,000
Associate Professor – PB 4 Rs. 37,400 – 67,000 & AGP – Rs. 9,000
Professor – PB 5 Rs. 37,400 – 67,000 & AGP – Rs. 10,000
Finance Officer: PB 5 Rs.37,400 – 67,000 & AGP – Rs.10,000
Librarian: PB 5 Rs.37,400 – 67,000 & AGP – Rs.10,000
Selection Process of Bodoland University Teaching and Non-Teaching Recruitment 2018
Selection of Candidates for Teaching and Non-Teaching posts will be done as per following stages- Written Exam/Interview
Application Fee for Bodoland University Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts
Candidates will be required to pay an amount of Rs 1000/- (for ST/SC Rs 500/-) as an application fee for the post by DD in favor of the Registrar, Bodoland University payable at SBI, North Kokrajhar Branch (Code- 7379), Kokrajhar.
How to Apply for Bodoland University Latest Teaching and Non-Teaching Recruitment 2018
Eligible and Interested Aspirants are requested to Download Application Form from Below link of www.bodolanduniversity.org Website and Submit it to the mentioned Address before Last Date i.e., 31-01-2018.
1. Indian nationals only need to apply.
2. Applicants should fill particulars in his/her own handwriting neatly and clearly or type.
3. Latest Passport Size Photograph should be posted at the specified place.
4. Self Attested photocopies of all relevant certificates, degrees, mark sheets, testimonials, etc. in support of
age, qualifications, caste, experience must be enclosed with each application.
5. Candidate belonging to/applying under any reserved category SC/ST(P)/ST(H)/OBC &
MOBC/PWD(OH/VH/HH) must be enclosed photocopy of caste/category certificate, issued by the competent
6. Applicants for employment should get their application endorsed form their employer.
7. The envelope containing application form should be superscribed as :
Application for the post of …………………………………………………………
8. Applications should be addressed to : The Registrar, Bodoland University, Rangalikhata (Debargaon),
Kokrajhar, Assam – 783370, along with self-address (Rs. 5.00) stamp envelope.
9. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
10. The University reserves the right to fill or not to fill any or all of the posts advertised.
11. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from the candidates regarding postal delay, conduct &
the result of interview and reasons for not being called for the interview.
12. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
13. Applicant must fill in all the particulars from Page No. 01 to 11.
14. No TA/DA will be given for attend in Interview.
15. Incomplete application form/without prescribed fee/without supporting documents (as per Sl. 4),
An application would be rejected.
16. Application fee must be submitted to The Registrar, Bodoland University, in the form of Demand Draft,
Payable at SBI, North Kokrajhar Branch (Code – 7379), Kokrajhar.
17. Applicants are required to submit three sets of application with all relevant documents in a single envelope
Important Dates for Bodoland University Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts 2018
Starting Date of Application: 28-12-2017
Closing Date of Application: 31-01-2018
Important Links for Bodoland University 38 Teaching and Non-Teaching Vacancies
Non-Teaching Staff Notification and Application Form: Click Here
Teaching Staff Notification and Application Form: Click Here