- Syllabus & Admit Card of Bihar Police Constable 2018
- Exam Pattern for Bihar Police Constable 2018:
- Syllabus for Bihar Police Constable 2018
Bihar Police Department has already been released the notification for Bihar Police Recruitment 2018. Central Selection Board of Constable has conducted the recruitment for 11,865 vacancies of Constable and Fireman posts. All the applicants who have prepared for this exam must read this article. In this page we have given the complete details of exam pattern, Syllabus and Admit card details. The Admit cards will be available on before 15 days of the exam Bihar Police Constable 2018.
Syllabus & Admit Card of Bihar Police Constable 2018
All the interested candidates who wish to grab this opportunity must aware of the Syllabus of Bihar Police Constable 2018. The competition for this exam is definitely high because of its Government job category. We recommend that all desired aspirants must go through the below page for more details of Bihar Police Constable 2018.
- Also Read: Bihar Police Recruitment 2018 – 11865 Constable, Fireman Posts Apply @ www.csbc.bih.nic.in
Overview of Bihar Police Constable 2018:
|Exam||CSBC Bihar exam 2018|
|Conducting by||Central Selection Board of Constable|
|Posts||Constable & Fireman|
|Exam Dates||In the month of September 2018|
|Admit cards||Updates soon|
Selection Process for Bihar Police Constable 2018:
The selection process of Bihar Police constable has involved in 2 phases:
Phase-1: Written Exam
The written exam is conducting to test the candidate’s knowledge only. It’s not counted as a final. Candidates have to score 30% marks (for all categories) to qualify in this exam.
Phase-2: Physical Fitness Test
After qualify in the written test, candidates will go for Physical Fitness Test.
Physical Standards Test (PST)
(1) Unreserved (Male)/ Backward Category (Male) – Minimum 165cms
(2) SBC (Male) – Minimum 162cms
(3) SC/ST (Male) – Minimum 160cms
(4) Female of all categories – Minimum 155cms
Chest (Only for male):
Unexpanded – 81cms
Expanded – 86cms
(2) SC/ST/Gorkhas of India
Unexpanded – 79cms
Expanded – 84cms
- Also Read: Bihar Police Recruitment 2018 – Application for 11856 Constable jobs @ www.csbcbponline.com
Exam Pattern for Bihar Police Constable 2018:
|S. No.||Subjects||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Hindi, English, General Knowledge & Current Affairs||50||50||2 Hours|
|2||Math/Physics/Chemistry/Zoology/History/Geography/Political Science/Economy (Any two Subjects)||25 + 25||50|
- The written test will be a objective type of exam
- It consists of 100 multiple choice questions.
- The whole paper carries a total of 100 marks.]
- 1 mark will be awarded for each question.
- The total time allotted for the exam is 2 hours.
- There is no negative marks for wrong answers
- The paper comprises with 2 sections.
- Part-I is compulsory for all candidate (SAME) and total marks is 50 marks. Subjects in Part-I are Hindi, English, GK, General Awareness etc.
- From the Part-II, the candidate has to choose any two subjects from Math/Physics/Chemistry/Zoology/History/Geography/Political Science/Economy (Any two Subjects) Total marks is 50 marks.
- The question paper will be like 12th standard
Physical Fitness Test for Bihar Police Constable 2018:
|Efficiency Test||Distance||Time/ Feet||Marks||Distance||Time||Marks|
|Running||1.6 km||5Mins||50||1 Km||5Mins||50|
|5Mins to 5 Min 20 Sec||40||5Mins to 5 Min 20 Sec||40|
|5 Min 20 Sec to 5 Min 40 Sec||30||5 Min 20 Sec to 5 Min 40 Sec||30|
|5 Min 40 Sec to 6 Min||20||5 Min 40 Sec to 6 Min||40|
|Shot Put||16 lbs||16 to 17 Feet||9||12 lbs||10 to 11 feet||9|
|17 to 18 Feet||13||11 to 12 Feet||13|
|18 to 19 feet||17||12 to 13 feet||17|
|19 to 20 Feet||21||13 to 14 feet||21|
|more than 20||25||more than 14||25|
|Less than 16||Disqualify||Less than 10||Disqualify|
|High Jump||4 feet to 4 feet 4 inch||13||3 feet to 3 feet 4 inch||13|
|4 feet 4 inch to 4 feet 8 inch||17||3 feet 4 inch to 3 feet 8 inch||17|
|4 feet 8 inch to 5 feet||21||3 feet 8 inch to 4 feet||21|
|more than 5 feet||25||more than 4 feet||25|
|less than 4 feet||Disqualify||less than 3 feet||Disqualify|
Pay Scale of Bihar Police Constable 2018:
The Basic pay of Bihar Constable is Rs. 5200-20200 + 2000 (Grade pay).
Syllabus for Bihar Police Constable 2018
General Knowledge & Current Events:
- Culture or Religion,
- Freedom Movement
- Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland Harbours
- Sports Achievement
- Current Affairs
- Important National Facts about Indian
- Languages, Capitals and Currencies
- Award and Authors
- National Animal, Discoveries, Diseases and Nutrition.
- Sentence correction
- Fill in the blanks
- Sentence Error
- Comprehension and Cloze Test.
- Current Events
- Indian History,
- Indian Polity,
- Economy etc
- Knowledge of Geographical and Political condition of Bihar
- Community development and 5 years Plan.
General Science (Physics, Chemistry and Biology):
Questions of General Science will include testing knowledge of matters of everyday observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person who didn’t study science as a subject. It will also include the Knowledge of the Subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Biology from the level of 12th Standard.
- Time and Work
- Area, profit and Loss
- Average and Percentage
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Time and Speed, Investment
- LCM and HCF
- Bar Graph, Pie Chart Data Interpretation and Pictorial Graph.
Mental Ability Test (Reasoning):
- Analysis and judgment
- Decision making
- Similarities and differences
- Space visualization
- Visual memory
- Relationship concepts
- Verbal and figure classification
- Discriminating observation
- Arithmetical number series etc.
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Sentence Error
- Sentence correction
- Fill in the blanks
- Comprehension & Cloze Test etc.
Admit Card for Bihar Police Constable 2018:
Bihar Police Constable 2018 Admits cards will be available from before 15 days of the exam. The exam date will be announced soon. All the applicants need to visit the official website for more information.
Bihar Police Constable 2018 Admit Cards Download: Click Here