- BHU PMT 2019 –Important Details and Eligibility | Read Full Page to get details
- BHU PMT 2019 Exam Pattern
- BHU PMT Syllabus 2019
Banaras Hindu University will be release the notification of BHU Pre Medical Test (PMT) 2019. This test is a gate way to get entry in Medical courses to all desirable aspirants. It is conduct in every year. Aspirants who wish apply to this exam can check the dates of application form and eligibility and more other details from this page.
Look at the below article to find complete details about the exam BHU PMT 2019. Here we have given the complete details of BHU PMT 2019.
BHU PMT 2019 –Important Details and Eligibility | Read Full Page to get details
All the aspirants who wish to appear in this exam must be aware of Exam details, Application process and all. Just go through the below article for more details.
Contenders can check the official site @ bhu.ac.in or carrers99.com for more information
Highlights of BHU PMT 2019:
|Exam Name||BHU Pre Medical Test|
|Popularly Known as||BHU PMT|
|Administrating Body||Banaras Hindu University|
|Level of Exam||University Level|
|Purpose of Exam||Admissions|
|Courses offered||Medical courses|
|Category of Exam||Under Graduate|
BHU PMT 2019: Important dates
|Availability of Application||January 2019|
|Last date of online form||March 2019|
|Admit card availability||April 2019|
|Commencement of Exam||May 2019|
|Result Declaration||June 2019|
|Counselling Starts||June 2019|
BHU PMT 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
Following are the eligibility parameters of BHU PMT 2019:
.Candidate must pass in 10+2/12th or equivalent exam from a recognized board.
Chemistry, Physics, Biology/ Biotechnology and English are compulsory subjects.
- General candidates should have 50% in their qualifying exam.
- Reserved category students should have at least 45% in qualifying exam.
Upper age Limit: 25 years
Lower age Limit: 17 years
Candidate must be an Indian
The application process of BHU PMT 2019:
All contenders must follow the below instructions while applying to the BHU PMT 2019.
- BHU PMT 2019 applications are available in online mode only
- Aspirants can get access the application form at official website @ ac.in
- Go to the official site and Click the link ‘New Registration’
- Now you will redirect to the page of BHU PMT Application Form 2019
- Here You have to enter all the credentials correctly
- Upload scanned photograph and signature
- Now click on submit
- Pay the application fee through online banking/credit/debit card.
- Finally download/Printout the Application form for future reference.
Applicants have to pay Rs.1000/- for general category as exam fee at the time of online Registration. SC/ST/Reserved candidates have to pay Rs.600/-.
Selection Process of BHU PMT 2019:
The candidates will be selected through the merit list of Pre Medical Test 2019. The exam consists of 2 stages.
- Preliminary or Screening Test
BHU PMT 2019 Exam Pattern
Here we have given the exam pattern of BHU PMT 2019 in tabular form for clear view to understand every candidate easily. Look at the below tables once.
|No. of Sections||2 i.e. Preliminary and Mains|
|Total Questions||Prelims: 200 MCQ’s|
Mains: 100 MCQ’s
|Duration||3 hours for each section|
|Exam Language||English and Hindi|
|Marking Scheme||+2 marks will be award for every correct answer|
-1 will be deduct for each wrong answer
BHU PMT Exam Pattern for Prelims or Screening Test & Mains 2019:
|S. No.||Subjects||Total Questions||Mark per question||Duration|
BHU PMT Syllabus 2019
Syllabus for Physics:
- Work and Heat
- Wave Motion
- Physics of the Atom
- Nuclear Physics
- Law of Thermodynamics
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Electronic Devices
- Electro-Magnetic Induction
- Circular Motion
Syllabus for Chemistry:
- Structure of Atom
- States of Matter
- Physical Chemistry
- Periodic Properties of Elements
- Organic Chemistry
- Molecule and Chemical Bond
- General & Inorganic Chemistry
- Elements and Compounds
- Chemical Equilibrium
Syllabus for Botony:
- Xylem and Phloem
- Tropic and turgor movements
- Transpiration and respiration
- Plant growth and development
- Internal structure of stem
- Internal structure of dicot and monocot leaves
- Genetics and Evolution
- Botany and Human Welfare
- Anatomy and Physiology of Plants
- Absorption and cell water relations
BHU PMT 2019 Admit card:
Applicants will get admit card link to their registered email address or can download from official site. Candidates can download the admit cards and bring it to the exam. The admit card includes the details of exam like exam name, exam date and centre of the exam.
BHU PMT 2019 Result:
The results will be announced by the conducting authority. Candidates can download their score card from official site.
BHU PMT 2019 Official Website: Click Here