- Bharathiar University, Tamilnadu Recruitment 2018 – 41 Guest Lecturer & Non-Teaching Posts | www.b-u.ac.in
- Vacancy Details of Bharathiar University Guest Lecturer & Non-Teaching Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for Bharathiar University, Tamilnadu (Bharathiar University) Guest Lecturer & Non-Teaching Vacancy
Bharathiar University, Tamilnadu (Bharathiar University) Recruitment 2018 | Apply Offline 41 Guest Lecturer & Non-Teaching Posts @ www.b-u.ac.in : Bharathiar University, Tamilnadu has given advertisement for the recruitment of 41 Guest Lecturer & Non-Teaching vacancies in its website www.b-u.ac.in. www.careers99.com provides complete information on this Bharathiar University, Tamilnadu Recruitment 2018 | Apply Offline 41 Guest Lecturer & Non-Teaching Posts @ www.b-u.ac.in in the following lines. Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application format on or before 12.01.2018. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are given below ..
|Organization Name||Bharathiar University, Tamilnadu|
|Employment Category||Tamilnadu Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Guest Lecturer & Non-Teaching|
|Educational Qualifications||Master’s Degree|
|No. of Posts||41|
Bharathiar University, Tamilnadu Recruitment 2018 – 41 Guest Lecturer & Non-Teaching Posts | www.b-u.ac.in
Bharathiar University, Tamilnadu Recruitment: 41 Guest Lecturer & Non-Teaching Posts Download Application at www.b-u.ac.in | Bharathiar University has issued a fresh Notification regarding Guest Lecturer & Non-Teaching Job Openings. Eligible Candidates can Check complete details by Downloading Application Through Official website www.b-u.ac.in | Bharathiar University, TamilnaduRecruitment Selection Process, Syllabus, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Fee, Application Processes, Bharathiar University, Tamilnadu Admit Card Date, Bharathiar University Exam Date, Guest Lecturer & Non-Teaching Result Date and Bharathiar University, Tamilnadu Last Date Details Given below in this website www.careers99.com. You are requested to Check before Applying Offline.
Vacancy Details of Bharathiar University Guest Lecturer & Non-Teaching Jobs 2018
- Tamil – 05
- Malayalam – 01
- English – 12
- Mathematics – 01
- Microbiology – 01
- Physics – 01
- Computer Science – 04
- Commerce – 02
- Commerce (CA) – 01
- Management – 01
- Social work – 01
- Assistant Physical Director (Women) – 02
- Librarian – 01
Non-teaching staff :
- Electrician – 02
- Driver – 02
- Sweeper – 02
- Scavenger – 02
Eligibility Criteria for Bharathiar University, Tamilnadu (Bharathiar University) Guest Lecturer & Non-Teaching Vacancy
Educational Qualifications of Bharathiar University, Tamilnadu Guest Lecturer & Non-Teaching Posts
Interested candidates those want to apply for Bharathiar University Guest Lecturer & Non-Teaching posts must having following educational qualifications.
- Guest Lecturers: Good academic record as defined by the concerned University with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level, in a relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an Indian/Foreign University.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, candidates cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) for Lecturers conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC are Desirable.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-clauses (i) and (ii) candidates, who are, or have been awarded Ph.D. degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions.
- NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Master’s Degree Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET accredited test is not conducted.
- Electrician: ITI Trade Certificate in Electrician/Wireman or a qualification recognized as equivalent thereto.
- Driver: 1. A pass in VIII Std. 2. Possession of a License for driving Heavy vehicles, Possession of First Aid Certificate. 3. Experience in driving light/heavy vehicle for four years.
- Sweeper: Know to read and write in Tamil
- Scavenger: Know to read and write in Tamil
For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Pay Scale for Bharathiar University Guest Lecturer & Non-Teaching Jobs
- Teaching staff – Table ‘A’ – Rs. 15,000/- per month
- Non-Teaching staff – Table ‘B’
- Electrician – Rs.7, 500/- per month
- Driver – Rs.8, 500/- per month
- Sweeper – Rs.6, 500/- per month
- Scavenger – Rs.6, 500/- per month
Selection Process of Bharathiar University, Tamilnadu Guest Lecturer & Non-Teaching Recruitment 2018
Selection of Candidates for Guest Lecturer & Non-Teaching posts will be done as per following stages- Interview
How to Apply for Bharathiar University Latest Guest Lecturer & Non-Teaching Recruitment 2018
Eligible and Interested Aspirants are requested to Download Application Form from Below link of www.b-u.ac.in Website and Submit it to the mentioned Address before Last Date i.e., 12.01.2018.
- “The Registrar i/c.,
Coimbatore – 641 046”
Important Dates for Bharathiar University Guest Lecturer & Non-Teaching Posts 2018
Starting Date of Application: 02.01.2018
Closing Date of Application: 12.01.2018
Important Links for Bharathiar University 41 Guest Lecturer & Non-Teaching Vacancies
Official Notification: Click Here
Application Form: Click Here