BEE Recruitment 2022 | www.beeindia.gov.in | Project Engineer | 11 Posts | Last Date: 04th July 2022
- BEE Recruitment 2022 | www.beeindia.gov.in | Project Engineer | 11 Posts | Last Date: 04th July 2022
- RSMSSB Recruitment 2022 – Overview
BEE Recruitment 2022:
Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE) has released 11 Vacancies for the posts of Project Engineer on Contract basis. Interested Candidates may apply for BEE Recruitment 2022 only through Offline mode. However, application process starts from 04/06/2022 and ends on 04/07/2022 . So, all job seekers must apply before the deadline and be a part of BEE Jobs 2022. Furthermore, details of eligibility criteria, application fee, age limit, pay scale and others are mentioned below. However, you can also visit www.beeindia.gov.in and www.careers99.com to know more about BEE Vacancy 2022 details.
RSMSSB Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Organization Name||Bureau of Energy Efficiency|
|Name of the Post||Project Engineer|
|No. of Posts||11|
|Educational Qualifications||B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech|
BEE Recruitment 2022:
The Government of India set up Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE). on 1st March 2002 under the provisions of the Energy Conservation Act, 2001. The mission of the Bureau of Energy Efficiency is to assist in developing policies and strategies with a thrust on self-regulation and market pri nciples, within the overall framework of the Energy Conservation Act, 2001 with the primary objective of reducing energy intensity of the Indian economy. This will be achieved with active participation of all stakeholders, resulting into accelerated and sustained adoption of energy efficiency in all sectors.
Role of BEE:
BEE co-ordinates with designated consumers, designated agencies and other organizations and recognize, identify and utilize the existing resources and infrastructure, in performing the functions assigned to it under the Energy Conservation Act. The Energy Conservation Act provides for regulatory and promotional functions.
Vacancy Details of BEE Jobs 2022:
Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE), recruits 11 Posts for Project Engineers to fill the jobs.
|Name of the Post||Reservation|
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for BEE 2022 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
- Candidates should complete B.E/ B.Tech or a Master degree in Engineering (Electrical/Mechanical/Chemical) / Post graduation in relevant discipline, with an over-all perspective of National Energy Programs and Policies with thrust on Energy Efficiency and Energy Conservation.
- Graduate in Engineering with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade in the engineering.
- A minimum one year of experience in Research / Development / Design / Academic Institutions / Government Departments / Institutes / Organizations dealing with Energy Efficiency or its conservation, and energy auditing and other related areas.
Selection of candidates will be based on their performance in the written Test followed by interview.
- Candidates who had applied for Project Engineer Posts must attend for Screening Test by Short-listing process.
- Short-listed candidates in interview will intimated through registered e-mail ID.
- Marks obtained in the screening test will be added to the final Interview process.
- If two or more candidates will secure same marks in the examination, their shortlisting will depends upon the Seniority of the date of birth of both the candidates.
- Shortlisted candidates in the examination will be called for Interview.
- Ability to conduct research and collate background information on energy efficient technologies and best practices
- Should be able to provide technical inputs culled from various reports developed under the project (as well as external sources) for developing awareness and outreach materials such as case studies, documentaries, broachers, etc. for the benefit of project stakeholders.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively with various stakeholders appointed by BEE under various projects for coordinating trainings, workshops, meetings, etc.
- Ability to evaluate technical proposals received from various consulting firms and prepares summary reports.
- Good communication skills (oral and written) in English and Hindi.
- Should have strong analytical & conceptual skills
- Should be computer savvy
Contract: Engagement will be made on contract basis initially for a period of one year, extendable annually on achievement of identified Key Performance Indicators.
Note: Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process if any information provided by the candidate is found to be incorrect.
Applicants age should not be more than 27 Years as on 04/06/2022. Age limit is relaxable for reversed candidates.
Selected Candidates will get pay Rs.60,000/-PM by the recruiting organization.
How to Apply for BEE Recruitment 2022?
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., www.beeindia.gov.in
- Click on the online application form for the posts of Project Engineer.
Important Dates for BEE Recruitment 2022:
Starting Date of Application: 04/06/2022
Last Date for application form submission: 04/07/2022
Important Links for BEE Job Application
Official Notification: Click Here