BECIL Recruitment 2022 | www.becil.com | Technician/ JE/ Clerk/ Other | 123 Posts | Last Date: 28th June 2022
- BECIL Recruitment 2022 | www.becil.com | Technician/ JE/ Clerk/ Other | 123 Posts | Last Date: 28th June 2022
- BECIL Recruitment 2022 – Overview
BECIL Recruitment 2022:
BECIL Recruitment 2022 Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) has released 123 Vacancies for the posts of Lower Division Clerk, Librarian, Stenographer, Junior Warden, Store Keeper, Junior Hindi Translator, and other various posts on a contract basis for deployment in the office of All India Institute of Medical Sciences(AIIMS), Bilaspur. Interested Candidates may apply for BECIL Recruitment 2022 only through online mode. However, the application process starts on 10/06/2022 and ends on 28/06/2022. So, all job seekers must apply before the deadline and be a part of BECIL Jobs 2022. Furthermore, details of eligibility criteria, application fee, age limit, pay scale, and others are mentioned below. However, you can also visit www.becil.com and www.careers99.com to know more about BECIL Vacancy 2022 details.
BECIL Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Organization Name||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited|
|Name of the Post||Lower-division Clerk, Librarian, Stenographer, Junior Warden, Store Keeper, Junior Hindi Translator, and other|
|No. of Posts||123|
|Educational Qualifications||10+2, Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma|
BECIL Recruitment 2022:
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013, and ISO/IEC 20000:2012 certified, Mini Ratna, Central Public Sector Enterprise of Government of India was established on 24th March 1995. BECIL provides project consultancy services and turnkey solutions encompassing the entire gamut of radio and television broadcast engineering viz; content production facilities, terrestrial transmission facilities, and satellite and cable broadcasting facilities in India and abroad. It also provides associated services like building design and construction related to broadcasting, human resource-related activities like training, and providing manpower. BECIL also undertakes supply of specialized communication, monitoring, security, and surveillance systems to defense, police, and para-military departments. BECIL has its head office in Delhi and corporate office in Noida. The regional office is in Bangalore.
Vacancy Details of BECIL Jobs 2022:
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) recruits 123 Posts for Lower Division Clerk, Librarian, Stenographer, Junior Warden, Store Keeper, Junior Hindi Translator, and others to fill the jobs from BECIL Recruitment 2022 on a Contract basis.
|S.no||Name of the Post||No.of Posts|
|8.||Junior Hindi Translator||01|
|16.||Dental Technician (Mechanic)||04|
|17.||Jr. Audiologist & Speech Therapist||02|
|24.||Technician (Radio Therapy)||02|
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for BECIL Recruitment 2022 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Minimum education qualification for BECIL Recruitment 2022 will be 10+2/ 12th class, bachelor’s de/Diploma, and Master’s degree from a recognized university/ institute.
Candidates selected for BECIL Recruitment 2022 will be:
- Skill test
- Written Exam
For Lower division clerk: Computer Typing speed @ 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi. (Time allowed 10 minutes)
For Librarian Gr-III: Typing speed of 30 WPM in English or 25 WPM in Hindi.
For Stenographer: – (Only on Computers)
- Dictation: 10 mts @ 80 WPM
- Transcription: 50 mts (English) and 65 mts (Hindi)
Selection will be made based on the requirement of the job and prescribed norms.
- Preference will be given to those candidates who are already working in the same/similar department
- Short-listed candidates for the skill test will attend a written test followed by interview.
- Candidates selected for the written test will be intimated through a registered e-mail Id or mobile number.
- The candidate Should keep all the certificates and documents according to the requirement of the job at the time of the interview.
Selected candidates will get the pay from Rs.13,290/- PM to Rs. 35,400/- PM for Various posts recruited by the BECIL organization.
Application fee for categories wise will be:
- General – Rs.750/- (Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- OBC – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- SC/ST – Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Ex-Serviceman – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Women – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- EWS/PH – Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
Applicants should pay the application fee through Debit card/ Credit card/ Net banking. Additional charges will pay, if applicable.
How to Apply for BECIL Recruitment 2022?
- First of all, Open an Official Website i.e., becil.in or https://becilregistration.com
- Click on the online application form for the posts of Lower Division Clerk, JE, Technician, and Other.
- Candidates are required to follow the below process for registration.
- Registration is to be completed in 7 steps:
- Step 1: Select Advertisement Number
- Step 2: Enter Basic Details
- Step 3: Enter Education Details/Work Experience
- Step 4: Upload scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/ 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate
- Step 5: Application Preview or Modify
- Step 6: Payment Online Mode (via credit card, Debit card, net banking, UPI, etc.)
- Step 7: Email your scanned documents to the Email Id mentioned on the last page of the application form.
Important Dates for BECIL Recruitment 2022:
Starting Date of Application: 10/06/2022
Last Date for online application form submission: 28/06/2022
Ap Fa1 Important Questions Papers 2022
|FA1 10th IMP Question Papers 2022||Fa1 9th IMP Question Papers 2022||FA1 8th IMP Question papers 2022|
|Fa1 10th Telugu||Fa1 9th Telugu||Fa1 8th Telugu|
|Fa1 10th Hindi||Fa1 9th Hindi||Fa1 8th Hindi|
|Fa1 10th English||Fa1 9th English||Fa1 8th English|
|Fa1 10th Maths||FA1 9th Maths||FA1 8th Maths|
|Fa1 10th Physics||Fa1 9th Physics||Fa1 8th Physics|
|Fa1 10th Biology||Fa1 9th Biology||Fa1 8th Biology|
|Fa1 10th Social||Fa1 9th Social||Fa1 8th Social|
Important Links for BECIL Job Application
Official Notification: Click Here