- BASU Recruitment 2018: Walk in for 12 Guest Faculty Posts
- Walk-in Interview for BASU Guest Faculty Jobs
- BASU Recruitment 2018 Details
- Eligibility Details for BASU Recruitment 2018
BASU Recruitment 2018: Walk in for 12 Guest Faculty Posts
Bihar Animal Sciences University | बिहार पशु विज्ञान विश्वविद्यालय BASU Called Walk-in Interview for Recruiting 12 vacancies of Guest Faculty Jobs. The Interview will be held on 23.09.2018 at the venue mentioned below. All qualified, as well as Interested prospects, can attend this Walk-in. Additional Detailed Info Pertaining to Educational Qualifications, Age Restriction, Selection Procedure, Test Pattern, Syllabus for Bihar Animal Sciences University (BASU) Recruitment 2018-19 Guest Faculty Exam shown in this article is pointed out below.
Walk-in Interview for BASU Guest Faculty Jobs
BASU Recruitment 2018 – Walk in for Guest Faculty Posts in Bihar Animal Sciences University. Candidates are invited by Bihar Animal Sciences University (BASU) to attend walk-in-interview to be held on 23.09.2018 for 12 vacancies.
BASU Recruitment 2018 Details
|Organization Name||Bihar Animal Sciences University|
|Employment Category||Bihar Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Guest Faculty|
|No. of Posts||12|
|Educational Qualifications||Master’s degree|
Eligibility Details for BASU Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Discipline||No.|
|2.||Aquatic Animal Health Management||02||01||01|
|3.||Aquatic Environment Management||02||01||01|
|4.||Fishery Extension Economics & Statistics||02||01||01|
|5.||Fisheries Resource Management||02||01||01|
|6.||Fish Processing Technology||02||01||01|
- Master’s degree in the relevant subject including relevant basic sciences with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade point, there will be the relaxation of 5% marks at the graduate and master’s level for the SC, ST and differently-abled categories.
- Evidence of having cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by ICAR, ASRB, UGC- CSIR. NET shall not be required in disciplines for which NET is not conducted. OR Ph.D. in relevant subject with two published research papers in scientific journals with four and above NAAS rating.
Applicants Age should be between As Per Govt Rules. Check Age Relaxation Details from Official Notification.
Those selected for this BASU Recruitment will get pay Scale of Rs.40,000/- Per Month per month.
Selection will be based on their performance in Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply:
- Candidates visit official at https://www.basu.org.in
- Duly filled-in application form with relevant documents must reach by 23.09.2018 through
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The walk-in interview will be held at the following venue & date:
|Walk-in Interview Date/Time||23.09.2018|