Download BARC Admit Card 2021 @ barc.gov.in: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre has released the BARC Work Assistant Admit Card on 4th February 2021 on its Official portal @ barc.gov.in. So the Candidates who had applied for BARC Work Assistant (Group C (Non-Gazetted)), UDC Exam 2021 are advised to download the Admit Card Now. The BARC Group C Exam 2021 is scheduled to Conducted on 21st February 2021. Here on this page, we have uploaded the BARC Admit Card Download Link for the Candidates who have been searching for the BARC Work Assistant, UDC Admit Card. Click on the below-attached links and Download the Admit card here.
(recruit.barc.gov.in) BARC Work Assistant, UDC Admit Card 2021
|Organization Name||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre|
|Post Name||Work Assistant (Group C (Non-Gazetted)) Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||74 Posts|
|Admit Card Date||4th February 2021|
|Exam Date||21st February 2021|
BARC Work Assistant Group C Exam Date Here
The BARC Work Assistant (Group C (Non-Gazetted)), UDC Exam is scheduled to be conducted on 21st February 2021. SO all the candidates are advised to Check the exam dare from this page and prepare well for the Examination. Check Admit Card Release date and Download the BARC Admit Card 2021.
- UPSC Civil Services Admit Card 2021 (Out) & UPSC CSE Prelims Exam Date (10th Oct) Here
- NIFT Assistant Professor Syllabus 2021 PDF (Download) Exam Pattern @ nift.ac.in
- SPMCIL Assistant Manager Syllabus 2021 & (Updated) AM Exam Pattern PDF Download
- Punjab Advocate General Recruitment 2021 | 71 Clerk, Data Entry Operator, Steno vacancies Application
- NBEMS Admit Card 2021 Download – Check Assistant, Accountant Exam Date (20th Sept)
- NATA 3rd Test Admit Card 2021 (Released) Check NATA Exam Date @ nata.in
BARC UDC, Work Assistant Admit Card Details
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre has released the BARC Work Assistant Admit Card on 4th February 2021 on its Official portal @ barc.gov.in. Here we provide the direct link to Download the BARC Admit Card 2021. Click on the below-attached link and Download Now.
- Name of the Candidate
- Test Centre Address
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Applicant Roll Number
- Candidate Date Of Birth
- Exam Date and Time
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Examination Name
- Father’s Name or Mother’s Name
- Applicant Photograph
- Essential instructions for the examination
- And the signature of the candidate and exam counsellor.
How to Download BARC Admit Card 2021 Online
- Log on to the Official Website of BARC @ barc.gov.in
- On the Home Page, Search for BARC Work Assistant Exam Admit Card 2021.
- Click on the available links.
- Enter the Required Details like Registration Number & Password.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Download the Admit Card.
- Take a printout for further references.