- BARC Notification 2019 | Apply 60 Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Stenographer Grade-III Posts @ barc.gov.in
- BARC Recruitment 2019 Details
- Vacancy Details of BARC Jobs 2019
- Eligibility Criteria for BARC Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Stenographer Grade-III Notification
- Educational Qualifications
- Age Limit
- Salary Details for BARC Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Stenographer Grade-III Jobs
- Selection Process
- Application Fee for BARC Notification
- How to Apply for BARC Recruitment 2019
- Important Dates for BARC Recruitment 2019
- Important Links for BARC Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Stenographer Grade-III Application
BARC Notification 2019 announced for the vacancies of 60 Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Stenographer Grade-III on its official website barc.gov.in. Eligibility criteria, Educational Qualifications, Age limit, Selection process, Pay scale and other required details are mentioned below in careers99.com. So candidates who are interested and eligible can apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 25-02-2019.
BARC Notification 2019 | Apply 60 Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Stenographer Grade-III Posts @ barc.gov.in
BARC Recruitment 2019 Job alert both Fresher and Experienced can get updated on the 31-01-2019 notification on recent Bhabha Atomic Research Centre recruitment 2019 openings @ All Over India. This is an exclusive page updated on 31-01-2019 for the latest recruitment notification barc.gov.in from BARC 2019 it contains both active and recently expired Job openings and recruitment notification from BARC 2019.
(The Apply Online link is given at the end of the post)
BARC Recruitment 2019 Details
|Organization Name||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre|
|Employment Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Stenographer Grade-III|
|No. of Posts||60|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Vacancy Details of BARC Jobs 2019
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC) – 47
- Stenographer Grade-III – 13
Eligibility Criteria for BARC Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Stenographer Grade-III Notification
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Bhabha Atomic Research Centre 2019 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
|Name of Post|
|1||Upper Division Clerk (UDC)|
Nature of duties:
Maintence of files, noting, drafting, correspondence, typing letters, preparing various data, monitoring data, maintaining registers, maintaining inward and outward dak register etc.
|Essential: A degree of recognized University or equivalent with an aggregate of 50% marks. In case Universities award letter grades / CGPA / OGPA, the same will have to be indicated as equivalent percentage of marks as per the norms adopted by that University. In the absence of the same, the candidate will not be considered.|
Desirable: 1) Minimum speed of 30 words per minute in typewriting in English, provided that a physically handicapped person who is qualified to hold the clerical post, but does not possess the said qualification in typewriting may be appointed subject to the condition that the Medical Board attached to the Special Employment Exchange for handicapped or where there is no Special Board, a Civil Surgeon certifies that the said handicapped person is not in a fit condition to be able to type.
2) Knowledge of computer data processing.
Nature of duties:
Taking dictation in shorthand and its transcription in e-media, fixing of appointments, attending telephone calls & visitors, general assistance in matters of correspondence, filing papers, movement of files, co-ordinating with various agencies. Preparing draft notes, letters, minutes etc.
(i) Matriculation or equivalent
(ii) Speed of 80 words per minute in English stenography.
iii) Typing speed in English of 30 words per minute.
Applicants Age should be Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years, Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years. Please go through BARC official Notification 2019 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Salary Details for BARC Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Stenographer Grade-III Jobs
Selected candidates will get Rs. 25,500/- by the Recruiting Organization.
Selection of Candidates for Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Stenographer Grade-III posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in
Application Fee for BARC Notification
- Gen/ OBC – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST, Women Candidates, Ex-Servicemen – Nil
How to Apply for BARC Recruitment 2019
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., barc.gov.in or Below Mentioned link from careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting the Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
Important Dates for BARC Recruitment 2019
Starting Date of Application: 31-01-2019
Closing Date of Application: 25-02-2019
Important Links for BARC Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Stenographer Grade-III Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here