- APSC Recruitment 2018 Notification for 169 Vacancies | Full Details
- Vacancy Details of APSC Fishery Development Officer, Medical Inspector, Director/ Veterinary Officer, Lecturer Jobs 2018
- Selection Process of APSC Fishery Development Officer, Medical Inspector, Director/ Veterinary Officer, Lecturer Recruitment 2018
- Application Fee for APSC Posts
- How to Apply for APSC Latest Fishery Development Officer, Medical Inspector, Director/ Veterinary Officer, Lecturer Recruitment 2018
- Important Dates for APSC Fishery Development Officer, Medical Inspector, Director/ Veterinary Officer, Lecturer Posts 2018
- Important Links for APSC 169 Fishery Development Officer, Medical Inspector, Director/ Veterinary Officer, Lecturer Vacancies
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has released APSC Recruitment Notification-2018 for the post of 169 vacancies for the posts of Fishery Development Officer, Medical Inspector, Director/ Veterinary Officer, Lecturer. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., apsc.nic.in and www.careers99.com. This is a good news for those who are waiting for Assam Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply offline before the Last date of the Notification i.e., 19/03/2018.And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
APSC Recruitment 2018 Notification for 169 Vacancies | Full Details
APSC Notification-2018 has released on its official website apsc.nic.in. the last date to submit the application is 19/03/2018. All the Eligible Candidates may Apply Offline before last date, and the remaining complete details for the recruitment are given below.
|Organization Name||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Employment Category||Assam Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Fishery Development Officer, Medical Inspector, Director/ Veterinary Officer, Lecturer|
|Educational Qualifications||Graduate Degree/B.F.Sc Degree|
|No. of Posts||169|
Vacancy Details of APSC Fishery Development Officer, Medical Inspector, Director/ Veterinary Officer, Lecturer Jobs 2018
1. Fishery Development Officer under Fishery Department. (47 Posts)
Educational Qualifications: The Minimum Educational qualification- B.F.Sc Degree from any College/University recognized by the I.C.A.R or D.F.Sc or Master of Science (Fisheries) from C.I.F.E. Mumbai or any other Institute of the I.C.A.R.
The scale of Pay: Rs. 30,000/- to 1,10,000/- with Grade Pay Rs. 12,700/- plus other allowances as admissible under Rules.
Age: 21 years to 43 years as on 01/01/2018 as per Govt. OM No. ABP.06/2016/04 dated 03.03.2016. The upper age limit is relaxable as per provision in case of SC/STP/STH candidates. Relaxation for upper age will be considered as per existing rules.
- Any employee of Fishery Department including Fishery Demonstrator having the requisite qualification of B.F.Sc or equivalent as stated above may apply through proper channel.
2. Medical Inspector of Factories under Labour and Welfare Department. (1 Posts)
The scale of pay: Pay Band -4. Rs. 30,000-1.10,000/- (Grade Pay of Rs. 12,700/-)
Age:– Candidates must not be below 23 (twenty-three) years and above 43 (forty-three) years on 01/01/2018. In case of ST/SC candidates the upper age is further relaxable by another 5(five) years as per Govt. OM.No.ABP. 06/2016/04,dtd.03/03/2016 .
Educational Qualifications: Degree or Diploma equivalent to a Degree of a recognized University in any branch of Medicine.
Experience: The candidates should have at least 2 (two) years in a Public Hospital or Factories, Medical Department or alternatively a Diploma in Industrial medicine
3.Director of Economics and Statistics under Transformation & Development Department. (1 Post)
Scale of Pay: Rs.30,000-1,10,000/- plus Grade pay of Rs.16900/- of PB- 4 plus other allowances as admissible under the Rules of Govt. of Assam.
Age: Not less than 35 years or more than 45 years as on 01-01-2018. Provided that for candidates belonging to the Assam Economics & Statistics service there shall be no upper age limit.
- At least 2nd Class Master’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics from a recognized University or its equivalent.
- Or Degree of a recognized University with Mathematics, Statistics, Economics as subject and a Diploma recognized by Govt. obtained after at least 2(two) years Post Graduate training in Statistics. (Note:– Doctorate of another research degree in Statistics, Mathematics & Economics is desirable.)
- Not less than 10(ten) years experience in Statistical Works/Investigation/Research/ in a Govt. Deptt. or Commercial concern of repute or in conducting or guiding Research in Statistics in a University or Institute of Training & Research as evidenced by published work. Administrative experience for not less than 5 years in a responsible capacity.
4.Veterinary Officer/Block Veterinary Officer under Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Department, Assam. (113 Posts)
The scale of Pay: PB-4 Rs. 30000-110000/- with Grade Pay Rs. 12700/-
Educational Qualifications: Bachelor degree in Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science from any recognized University.
Age: A candidate should not be less than 21 years and more than 43 years of age as on 01.01.2018 as laid down in Govt. O.M. No. ABP 06/2016/04, dated. 03-03-2016 and ABP06/2016/07 dated. 26/09/2016. The upper age limit is relaxable for the candidates of reserved category as per existing provision.
5.Lecturer under Dr.Bhupen Hazarika Regional Govt. Film & Television Institute under Cultural Affairs Deptt, Govt. of Assam. ( 07 Posts)
Name of the Service: Lecturer 1(a) Audiography and Sound Engineering, 1(b) Audiography and Sound Engineering (Lecturer Electronics & Telecommunication), (2)Film & Video Auditing, (3)Film Direction, (4)Motion Picture Photography
For SI. No.1(a),2.3 & 4
- Bachelor Degree from a University recognized by UGC.
- 3(Three) years diploma in concerned subject with minimum 55% marks from an institute under State/Central Government and approved by AICTE.
- At least 5 years teaching experience in the concerned subject in an organization of institution of repute under AICTE.
For SI. No.1 (b):
- M.E or M.Tech in Electronic Telecommunication.
- Knowledge of Audio-visual Media.
- Professional/Teaching experience in this field in recognized Institute/University is preferable
Selection Process of APSC Fishery Development Officer, Medical Inspector, Director/ Veterinary Officer, Lecturer Recruitment 2018
Selection of Candidates for Fishery Development Officer, Medical Inspector, Director/ Veterinary Officer, Lecturer posts will be done as per following stages- Written Test/Interview
Application Fee for APSC Posts
1. For General Candidate: Rs.250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty) only.
2. For SC/ ST: Rs.150/- (Rupees one hundred and fifty) only.
How to Apply for APSC Latest Fishery Development Officer, Medical Inspector, Director/ Veterinary Officer, Lecturer Recruitment 2018
Eligible and Interested Aspirants are requested to Download Application Form from Below link of apsc.nic.in Website and Submit it to the mentioned Address before Last Date i.e., 19/03/2018.
Fees should be deposited only through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “NON TAX REVENUE, OTHER NON TAX REVENUE 0051 PSC, 105 STATE PSC APPLICATION FEE RECEIPT OF APSC” showing name of post and department. Original copy of Treasury Challan should be submitted along with the application form.
The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the Envelope containing the application form and it should be addressed to the Under Secretary, APSC.
Address: Secretary, Assam Public Service Commission, Jawahar Nagar, Guwahati 781022
Important Dates for APSC Fishery Development Officer, Medical Inspector, Director/ Veterinary Officer, Lecturer Posts 2018
Starting Date of Application: 17/02/2018
Closing Date of Application: 19/03/2018
Important Links for APSC 169 Fishery Development Officer, Medical Inspector, Director/ Veterinary Officer, Lecturer Vacancies
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Application Form Download: Click Here