NMMS-2017, NTSE-2017 Hall Tickets has been placed on the official website @ http://bse.ap.gov.in. Head Master of the concerned school has to login to the website to download NMMS, NTSE-2017 Hall Tickets. For that headmaster of concerned school has to enter school examination codes
How to Download the AP NMMS 2017 Hall Ticket
- Login to the website http://bse.ap.gov.in/ or login with above links provided on our website.
- On the home page go to the left side of the vertical menu.
- Find the relative links NMMS, NTSE Hall tickets.
- Enter your school examination code and password.
- Get your desired hall tickets.
How to Download the TS NMMS 2017 Hall Ticket
- First Telangana students can visit the BSE Telangana website by entering the URL www.bsetelangana.org. the website will have appeared. Students should follow given steps.
- Search for “NMMS Nov-2017 Hall Tickets” and click on the link. Then another webpage will be opened on the new tab in your browser.
- Now Select Your District Name, Select your School/Institute Name and Select Your Name from the drop-down menus.
- Now, click on the download button. Then, your hall ticket will be downloaded.
- Take the print out. to keep in record.
- National Talent Search Examination (First Level) is conducted by Directorate of Government Examinations, A.P., Hyderabad as per directions of NCERT, New Delhi every year in the month of November along with NMMS Examination.
- All students in the state who are studying X Standard in any of the recognized schools can write the examination.
- The number of scholarships will be allocated by NCERT every year. The candidates will be selected to the Second Level basing on the merit and as per the reservation norms given by NCERT.
- 1000 candidates every year are being selected in Second Level Examination all over the country.
- Scholarship will be paid by the NCERT, New Delhi. Rs.1250/- per month for Intermediate 1st and 2nd years. Rs.2000/- per month up to Post Graduation. For Ph.D as per UGC norms.
- Pattern of Examination
|SL.No||Test type||Maximum Marks||No of questions||Duration in minutes|
|1||Mental Ability Test (MAT)||50||50||45|
|2||Language Test (LT)||50||50||45|
|3||Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)||100||100||90|