Andhra Pradesh State Skill Development Corporation (APSSDC) has 552 Skill Development Centers in AP is conducting Jobmelas across the State. Over 2 Lakh Students were registered in the Web portal i.e., apssdc.in. ADMIT Card is mandatory to attend for JobFair. To Register in the Website from below links below attending Job fair.
APSSDC is a unique organization formed as a public-private partnership(PPP) corporation to promote skill-development & entrepreneurship in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The corporation is incorporated as a Section-8 company (not-for-profit) with a private equity component of 51% and 49% by Govt of AP. The Corporation now serves as the Executive Agency for the newly formed Department of Skill Development, Entrepreneurship and Innovation. APSSDC will also serve the important task of providing high-quality skilled manpower as part of the acknowledge and Skills Mission of GoAP, which is one of the cross-cutting missions among the seven missions formed by the govt to facilitate double-digit growth of the state.
Upcoming APSSDC Job Fairs
- Nellore Jobmela 28-10-2018 @ Nellore
- Prakasam Jobmela on 29-10-2018 @ Ongole
- Anantapur Jobmela 30-10-2018 @ Anantapur
- APSSDC-APITA Kurnool Jobmela 31-10-2018 @ Nandyala
- Srikakulam Drive on 31-10-2018 @ Srikakulam
- TCS Drive on 01-11-2018 @ Kurnool
- Guntur mega Jobmela 03-11-2018 @ Mothadaka, Guntur
- Srikakulam Jobmela 06-11-2018 @ J.R Puram Ranasathalam
- Kurnool Drive 24-09-2018 @ Narsapuram metta
- APSSDC-APITA Guntur Jobmela 24-09-2018 @ Macherla
- APSSDC-APITA Srikakulam Jobmela 24-09-2018 @ Srikakulam
- Guntur Jobmela 24-09-2018 @ Macherla
- APSSDC-APITA Nellore Jobmela 25-09-2018 @ Kavali
- Vizag Mega Jobmela for Differently Abled(PWD) Candidates on 25-09-2018 @ Vizag
- APSSDC-APITA Prakasam Jobmela 26-09-2018 @ Prakasam
- APSSDC-APITA Vizag Jobmela 26-09-2018 @ Gajuwaka
- Vizianagaram Jobmela on 26-09-2018 @ Gummalakshmipuram
- APSSDC-APITA Kurnool Jobmela 27-09-2018 @ Kurnool
- APSSDC-APITA Vizianagaram Jobmela 27-09-2018 @ Cherakupally
- APSSDC-APITA Nellore Jobmela 28-09-2018 @ Nellore
- APSSDC-APITA Vizag Jobmela 28-09-2018 @ Anakapally
- Vizianagaram Jobmela on 28-09-2018 @ Garividi
- Prakasam Jobmela 29-09-2018 @ Marakapur
- APSSDC-APITA Viziangaram Jobmela 29-09-2018 @ Vizianagaram
- APSSDC-APITA Srikakulam Jobmela 03-10-2018 @ Rajam
Registration Links of APSSDC
Districtwise Skill Centers and Registered Candidates
Latest APSSDC News and Updates
How to Register for AP State Skill Development Corporation
Goto URL →http://jobsmela.apssdc.in
In the REGISTRATIONS select your registration. For Ex: For “ Student Registrations” click on Student Registration.
Click “Job Seekers SAP- ERP Training”. A New tab will Open.
Click on “Registration Button” if you are “New Student” or “Job Seeker”
Click on “Login”if you are already registered with APSSDC.
After Clicking Registration please go through the Information and Click →“Start Registration”
OTP Generation → Give the mobile number in the specific format shown below.
Generate OTP → By clicking Generate OTP button →You will see the screen below
Verify OTP →Enter OTP number and Click Verify OTP Button
Fill the Personal Information, Contact Details and Location Details with valid ADHAR CARD Number
Enter Information and Click “SAVE & Proceed”
Enter the Education Information
Click “ADD”if you want to enter “UG”/”Inter”/”10th “
Click “Proceed to Next Page”
Click “Proceed to Next Page”
Congratulations!!! You have Successfully Registered.
Press “CLICK”and Login with your ADHAR and Password
Press “Login” with your information
Click on “Nominate for Program/Course” or “Apply for Latest Job Fairs”
Click on “Apply” if you would like to attend Course/Training.