APSC Recruitment 2022 | www.apsc.nic.in | Forest Ranger | 50 Posts | Degree | Last Date: 27th January 2022
- APSC Recruitment 2022 | www.apsc.nic.in | Forest Ranger | 50 Posts | Degree | Last Date: 27th January 2022
- APSC Recruitment 2022 Details
APSC Recruitment 2022 – 50 Forest Ranger Posts: APSC has announced a notification for the recruitment of Forest Ranger vacancies in Assam Public Service Commission under the Department of Environment & Forests for the year 2022. Eligible Indian Nationals may apply in prescribed application format on or before the 27th January 2022. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below
APSC Recruitment 2022 Details
|Organization Name||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Employment Category||Assam Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Forest Ranger|
|No. of Posts||50 Vacancies|
|Educational Qualifications||Degree or equivalent|
|Last Date||27th January 2022|
Vacancy Details of APSC Jobs 2022
- Name of the Post: Forest Ranger
- No of Vacancies: 50
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Assam Public Service Commission 2021 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Interested aspirants should have completed Degree or equivalent from Recognized Board/University.
- Computer Applications
- Engineering (Agriculture/ Chemical/ Civil/ Computer/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical)
- Environmental Science
- Veterinary Science
- Applicants Age should be Minimum Age: 21 years, Maximum Age: 38 years.
- Age should be reckoned as on 01-01-2021. Please go through APSC official Notification 2021 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Selected candidates will get Rs. 22,000/- to 97,000/-with grade pay of Rs.10,300/- of Pay Band level-3 by the Recruiting Organization.
Selection of Candidates for Forest Ranger will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Main Written Exam, Walking Test and Viva Voice.
- General category candidates must pay the fee of Rs. 285.40/-, SC/ ST/ OBC Candidates must pay the fee of Rs. 185.40/-, Rs. 35.40/- for BPL Candidates.
- Fee must be paid through online mode.
How to Apply for APSC Jobs 2022?
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., apsc.nic.in.
- Look for Online Form Link for Forest Ranger Posts
- Fill required Details in the APSC Application form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your APSC Application.
Important Dates for APSC Recruitment 2022:
Starting Date of Application: 28th December 2021
Closing Date of Application: 27th January 2022
Last Date for Payment of Fee: 30th January 2022
Important Links for APSC Job Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here