The interview admit card for the post of Exploration Officer (Grade-II) in the Directorate of Archaeology Department of Assam has been announced by the Assam Public Service Commission (APSC). On February 1, 2022, the Commission will hold an interview for the Exploration Officer (Gr-II) position in the Directorate of Archaeology of the Cultural Affairs Department. Applicants who have qualified for the Exploration Officer interview round can download their Interview Admit Card from the Assam Public Service Commission’s (APSC) official website – apsc.nic.in.
Follow Steps on How to Download APSC Exploration Officer Interview Admit Card 2022:
1. Visit the APSC’s official website, apsc.nic.in.
2. Go to the Home Page’s Latest Updates section for further information.
3. On the Home Page, click the link “Download Intimation Letter for Interview for the job of Exploration Officer (Grade-II) in the Directorate of Archaeology, Assam under the Cultural Affairs Department vide advt No. 04/2021 dated 22-03-2021.”
4. In a new window, the APSC Interview Admit Card 2022 notice will appear.
5. Take a printout of the document and keep a copy for future reference.
Ap Fa1 Important Questions Papers 2022
|FA1 10th IMP Question Papers 2022||Fa1 9th IMP Question Papers 2022||FA1 8th IMP Question papers 2022|
|Fa1 10th Telugu||Fa1 9th Telugu||Fa1 8th Telugu|
|Fa1 10th Hindi||Fa1 9th Hindi||Fa1 8th Hindi|
|Fa1 10th English||Fa1 9th English||Fa1 8th English|
|Fa1 10th Maths||FA1 9th Maths||FA1 8th Maths|
|Fa1 10th Physics||Fa1 9th Physics||Fa1 8th Physics|
|Fa1 10th Biology||Fa1 9th Biology||Fa1 8th Biology|
|Fa1 10th Social||Fa1 9th Social||Fa1 8th Social|