APRJC CET 2022 Notification:
- APRJC CET 2022 Notification:
- About APRJC :
- APRJC CET- 2022 Exam Dates:
- APRJC CET-2022 Application Form
- APRJC CET 2022 Syllabus:
- Instructions to APRJC CET 2022 Candidates:
- APRJC CET – 2022 Admit Card
- Official Links and Notification
- Frequently Asked Questions:
APRJC CET On April 27, 2022, the official notification for AP Residential Junior College (APRJC) Common Entrance Test (CET) 2022 was published on the official website. The official notification includes all essential test dates as well as the APRJC application form 2022 for three residential minority junior colleges and seven residential junior colleges. The AP Department of Education has released the APRJC CET-2022 Notification for admission to residential junior colleges. The entrance exam will be held on June 5, 2022, in all of AP’s 13 district headquarters. Students can enrol in a first-year intermediate course for the academic year 2022-23 by taking the APRJC Common entrance exam (CET). Students who took the 10th class/SSC examinations in April/May of 2022 can apply online. https://aprs.apcfss.in is the official website for APRJC CET online applications. Candidates must apply only through the internet. Students can gain inter first year admissions to seven residential institutions and three residential minority junior colleges based on the results of the APRJC CET 2022. The following is the whole APRJC CET Notification, including How to Apply Online, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Fee, Exam Pattern, and Syllabus.
About APRJC :
Andhra Pradesh Residential Junior College(APRJC) Common Entrance Test (CET) is the full name of the exam. Andhra Pradesh Residential Junior College (APRJC) was founded in 1975 by Andhra Pradesh Residential Educational Institutions (APREI) with the goal of providing high-quality education to all talented children.
The first APRJC was established in the Guntur area, and as a result of public demand, APREI presently manages 10 junior residential colleges throughout Andhra Pradesh. The APRJC CET 2022 examination is used to fill the seats in these colleges. This test is being conducted by the Andhra Pradesh government with the goal of offering high-quality education to poor individuals at a low cost.
APRJC CET-2022 – Overview:
|Name of the Entrance Exam||APRJC CET-2022|
|Entrance Exam Date||5th June 2022|
|Groups||MPC, BiPC, CEC, MEC|
|Exam Mode||Offline Mode|
|Exam Type||Objective Type with Multiple choice|
|Exam Duration||2 hours 30 minutes|
|Exam Centers||All 13 District Head Quarters of AP|
|Official website to apply online||https://aprs.apcfss.in/|
APRJC CET- 2022 Exam Dates:
On April 27, 2022, the official organization announced the official dates for APRJC CET 2022. The following is a complete schedule for the event. Candidates should revisit this website on a frequent basis to stay up to date on all APRJC CET 2022 exam-related news.
|APRJC 2022 Official Notification Released on||Apr 27, 2022|
|APRJC 2022 Application Start Date||Apr 28, 2022|
|APRJC 2022 Application Last Submission Date||May 20, 2022|
|Admit Card Release Date||To Be Announced|
|APRJC 2022 Exam Date||Jun 5, 2022|
|Result Declaration||To Be Announced|
APRJC CET-2022 Application Form
On April 27, 2022, the official notification was released, and the online APRJC CET 2022 application form would be available on April 28, 2022. Candidates can complete the application online until May 20, 2022. When applying online for the APRJC entrance exam 2022, there are two sections. The first area is for fee payment process, and the second is for filling out the form’s details.
- Candidates must pay the APRJC CET 2022 application fee in order to access the form. For the academic year 2022-23, all candidates must pay INR 250 as an application fee. The procedure for paying the APRJC CET 2022 application fee is outlined below. Candidates can pay the fee online using a variety of methods such as credit/debit cards or net banking.Step 1: Go to the APRJC official website and select the ‘Payment’ option under the APRJC category.
Step 2: Select ‘Online Payment’ from the drop-down menu, and you’ll be taken to a new page. Fill in all of the needed information.
Step 3: Select the payment option and pay the APRJC 2022 application form fee by clicking on the ‘Make Payment’ button.
Step 4: Save the payment information for future use.
- Eligible applicants can access the APRJC CET 2022 application form after paying the application cost. Following the payment process, they can fill out the exam application form by following the instructions below.Step 1: After making your payment, click the ‘Continue Filling Application Form’ option.
Step 2: Fill in all of the required information, including the SSC Hall Ticket Number, Candidate’s Name, Surname, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Gender, and Birth Date.
Step 3: Select the candidate’s preferred medium of instruction and the medium in which he or she desires to take the test, as well as the candidate’s native city and reservation category (if applicable).
Step 4: Complete the postal address by entering the House Number, Village, Mandal, District, Pin Code, and Mobile Number.
Step 5: Add the file to your computer.
APRJC CET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates from 13 districts in the state of Andhra Pradesh who are taking the 10th class examinations in March 2022 are eligible. Candidates who passed the exam in previous years are ineligible and should not apply. The candidate must be an Andhra Pradesh resident. He or she must have gotten a perfect score on the first try in Class 10. Furthermore, OC applicants must have a minimum GPA of 6 in S.S.C. or equivalent qualifying examination, while BC, SC, ST, and minority candidates must have a minimum GPA of 5 in S.S.C. or equivalent qualifying examination, as well as a GPA of 4 in English.
APRJC CET 2022 Reservation Criteria:
- Scheduled Caste (SC): 15%
- Scheduled Tribe (ST): 6%
- Backward Caste (BC): 7%
- Physically Handicapped: 3% – (The minimum disability is 40%)
- Sports: 3%
- Children of Armed Personnel (CAP): 3%
APRJC CET 2022 Exam Pattern:
The written examination will be bilingual, meaning it will be written in both English and Telugu. The test lasts 2 1/2 hours and has a maximum score of 150. The following is the question for several streams.
Students will be chosen based on their performance in the entrance exam and the reservation policy. For topics, question papers will be based on the 10th grade, and English will be General English.
|Code No.||GROUP||SUBJECTS IN THE
|01||MPC||English-Mathematics-Physical Science||2 ½ hours||150|
|02||BPC||English-Bioscience-Physical Science||2 ½ hours||150|
|03||CEC /MEC||English-Social Studies- Mathematics||2 ½ hours||150|
|04||EET||English-Mathematics-Physical Science||2 ½ hours||150|
|05||CGDT||English-Bioscience-Physical Science||2 ½ hours||150|
Apply Process for APRJC CET-2022:
The steps for applying online are as follows. Students must follow the instructions to apply for the APRJC CET online.
- Before applying online, students should read the announcement.
- Before applying online, check their eligibility conditions and make sure they meet them.
- Visit https://aprs.apcfss.in for further information.
- After filling out the personal information such as Name, Mobile Number, Gender, and Aadhar Number, click the Proceed to Pay button to pay the price of Rs.250/-.
- After paying the exam price, the student will receive a Student ID, which is their primary eligibility.
- After paying the cost, the candidate must enter using the credentials Candidate ID and Date of Birth to continue.
- Upload a passport photo that is 3.5X4.5 cms in size.
- Students should select a course (MPC, BiPC, etc.) when filling out the online application.
APRJC CET 2022 Syllabus:
Before sitting the exam, it is necessary to understand the structure and syllabus of the APRJC CET 2022. It makes it easier to plan ahead for the exam. There are 150 questions on the exam. The whole running time is 2.5 hours. Candidates should be aware that there will be no deductions for incorrect responses. Check out the chart below for the subject combinations for each APRJC CET 2022 group exam.
|Name of The Group||Subjects in the Group|
|MPC Group||English-Mathematics-Physical Science|
|BiPC Group||English-Biology-Physical Science|
|CEC/ MEC Group||English-Social Studies-Mathematics|
|EET Group||English-Mathematics-Physical Science|
|CGDT Group||English-Bioscience-Physical Science|
APRJC 2022 Syllabus for English
- Sentence Correction
- Letter Writing
- Direct Speech and Indirect Speech
- Reading Comprehension
- Grammar and Vocabulary
APRJC 2022 Syllabus for Social Studies
- Employment and Unemployment
- Ideas for Development
- Indian Culture
- Climate of India
- Per Capita Income
- Heritage of India
APRJC 2022 Syllabus for Bioscience
- Respiratory System
- Circulatory System
- Neurons and Control System
- Reproduction System
APRJC 2022 Syllabus for Physical Science
- Acids and Bases
- Chemical Reactions
- Heat and Kinetics
- Structure of Atom
- Atomic Mass
- Atomic Numbers
- Base and Salts
APRJC 2022 Syllabus for Mathematics
- Real Number
- Arithmetic Progression
Instructions to APRJC CET 2022 Candidates:
- Candidates will be allowed into the examination centre 20 minutes prior to the start of the examination and will not be allowed to leave until the examination is over.
- Candidates will not be permitted to enter the examination hall after the test has begun.
- If the photograph on the Hall Ticket is missing, kindly place your passport-size photograph in the appropriate area, duly attested by the Headmaster / any Gazetted Officer, and give the invigilator a Xerox copy of the same Hall Ticket.
- Using a whitener, blade, or eraser to modify the answers on an OMR response sheet will result in invalidation.
- He/she must present his/her hall ticket at the Test Center as well as in the examination hall, failing which he/she will not be permitted to take the test.
- In the Examination Hall, the candidate may only bring I a writing pad and (ii) a blue/black ball point pen. Only darken the circle of the correct answer in the OMR answer sheet with a blue/black ball tip pen. To darken the circles in the OMR answer sheet, do not use a pencil.
- Calculators, log tables, CELL PHONES, and any other electronic devices, as well as loose paper, are strictly prohibited in the test hall.
- Any unfair means used during the test, as well as any act of impersonation, shall disqualify the candidate from taking the test.
- The hall ticket must be kept until the student is admitted to the college. If any change is discovered in the particulars supplied in the Hall Ticket (excluding group), students can send a request letter to the Chief Superintendent with copies of evidence, and modifications can be made in the OMR and Photo Attendance Sheet. Changes to the group will not be tolerated at any cost.
- Before leaving the examination hall, candidates should give over the OMR Answer Sheet to the invigilator. After the exam, they are allowed to take the Question Paper Booklet with them. 11. At http://apresidential.cgg.gov.in, you can get a model OMR sheet.
APRJC CET – 2022 Admit Card
The admission card for the APRJC CET 2022 exam can be downloaded from the official website. In the last week of May 2022, the admit card is expected to be released. Students must input their Candidate ID and Date of Birth when downloading their hall tickets. Students should only download their hall tickets from the official website. To access the exam hall, students must present their Hall Ticket and Aadhar Card. Without a hall ticket, no applicant will be admitted.
Details Mentioned on APRJC CET 2022 Admit Card:
- Candidate’s Roll Number
- Full Name of Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Language of APRJC CET 2022 Question Paper
- Name and Address of Exam Centre.
How to Download APRJC CET 2022 Admit Card
Step 1: Go to the APREIS official website.
Step 2: On the homepage, click the ‘APRJC CET Admit Card 2022’ option.
Step 3: Click the ‘Submit’ button after entering all of the needed APRJC CET candidate information.
Step 4: The APRJC CET 2022 admit card will display on the screen.
Step 5: Double-check all of the information on the admit card.
Step 6: Save the admit card to your computer and print it out.
APJRC CET 2022 Counselling:
Counseling at the APRJC usually begins in the first week of July. According to the merit list issued by the AP Residential Society, all qualified candidates will be contacted for counselling (APRS). In most cases, there are two rounds of counselling. Only round 2 of counselling will be undertaken if seats remain open after the admission of the selected candidates (after round 1).
APRJC CET 2022 Selection Process:
The candidates will be chosen based on their performance in the APRJC CET 2022 exam, reservation, and special category. Candidates who chose MEC and CEC will be assigned a combined rank when they are chosen for the MEC and CEC groups.
If an applicant who has chosen MEC is not offered the desired course, their application will be reviewed for CEC, and vice versa. In the event of a tie-breaker among applicants who received the same score on the APRJC 2022 exam, the order of merit will be determined as follows.
- The student’s higher grades in Biological Science for BPC/CGT, Mathematics for MPC/EET, and Social Studies for MEC/CEC will be taken into account.
- If the tie-breaker still exists, the student’s superior scores in Physical Science for MPC/EET and BPC/CGT, and Mathematics for MEC/CEC will be taken into account.
- The next tie-breaker method will be to use advanced age as a criterion. If a tie exists between male and female candidates, the female candidate will receive higher priority or rank.
Official Links and Notification
- APRJC CET Official Notification Click Here
- APRJC CET Prospectus Click Here
- Official Fee Payment Link Click Here
- Application Form Click Here
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. When is the deadline to apply for the APRJC CET online?
The deadline to apply online is May 20, 2022. Students should apply before the deadline for online applications.
2. What is the APRJC CET entrance examination syllabus?
For the APRJC CET exam, students must use AP SCERT books from 10th grade.
3. Will there be multiple-choice or essay questions on the admission exam?
There are multiple choice questions in the admission exam.
4. What is the number of questions on the question paper?
There are 150 questions on the question paper. Each question is worth one mark and has a time limit of two hours and thirty minutes.
5. What is the authority in charge of the APRJC CET?
APRJC CET is administered by the Directorate of School Education of Andhra Pradesh Residential Educational Institution.
6. Is it possible to make changes to the APRJC application form after it has been submitted?
No, after the APRJC Application Form has been filed, it cannot be changed. As a result, make certain that all of the information you submit is accurate and up to date.
7. Is the APRJC CET subject to a negative marking scheme?
No, there aren’t any bad marks.
8. What are the requirements for the APRJC CET?
The following are the criteria: The candidate must be an Indian citizen. Candidates must have received a 4 GPA in English and an overall GPA of 6 for general category students and 5 for reserved category students in their class 10 test.