Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has released APPSC Recruitment Notification-2018 for the post of 09 vacancies for the posts of UDC-cum-Accountant. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., appsconline.in and www.careers99.com. This is a good news for those who are waiting for Arunachal Pradesh Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply offline before the Last date of the Notification i.e., 06.04.2018.And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) job vacancy Notification 2018-19 | UDC-cum-Accountant job Recruitment Details
- Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) job vacancy Notification 2018-19 | UDC-cum-Accountant job Recruitment Details
- Eligibility Criteria for APPSC UDC-cum-Accountant Vacancy
- Educational Qualifications of APPSC Recruitment
- Age Limit for UDC-cum-Accountant Posts of APPSC
- Pay Scale for APPSC UDC-cum-Accountant Jobs
- Selection Criteria of UDC-cum-Accountant Vacancy
- Application Fee for APPSC Notification
- How to Apply for APPSC Recruitment 2018-19
- Important Dates for APPSC UDC-cum-Accountant Recruitment 2018
- Important Links for APPSC UDC-cum-Accountant Application
APPSC Notification 2018 announced for the vacancies of 09 UDC-cum-Accountant on its official website appsconline.in. Eligibility criteria, Educational Qualifications, Age limit, Selection process, Pay scale and other required details are mentioned below in www.careers99.com. So candidates who are interested and eligible can apply Online before last date of the Notification i.e., 06.04.2018.
|Organization Name||Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Employment Category||Arunachal Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||UDC-cum-Accountant|
|No. of Posts||09|
|Educational Qualifications||Graduate Degree|
|Job Location||Arunachal Pradesh|
Eligibility Criteria for APPSC UDC-cum-Accountant Vacancy
Educational Qualifications of APPSC Recruitment
Interested candidates those want to apply for APPSC UDC-cum-Accountant posts should have completed Graduate Degree from Recognized Board/University. Candidates applying for the post must possess a Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or equivalent and Basic Knowledge on computer Application(Microsoft Office). Candidates self attested Degree certificate/mark sheet also be submitted online failing which the candidature will be rejected.
For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Age Limit for UDC-cum-Accountant Posts of APPSC
Candidates should not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 30 years of age as on 06-04-2018. Please go through APPSC official Notification 2018 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Pay Scale for APPSC UDC-cum-Accountant Jobs
|Rs. 5,200 – Rs. 20,200/- Per Month|
Selection Criteria of UDC-cum-Accountant Vacancy
Selection of Candidates for UDC-cum-Accountant posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test and/or Interview.
Application Fee for APPSC Notification
Candidates are required to pay fee Of Rs.150/-(one hundred fifty) for Non APST and Rs.100/-(one hundred) only for APST candidates through online.
How to Apply for APPSC Recruitment 2018-19
- 1. Open Official Website i.e., appsconline.in or Below Mentioned link from www.careers99.com Website.
- 2. Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- 3. Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- 4. Check and confirm your details before hitting Submit button.
- 5. Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take printout of your Application
Important Dates for APPSC UDC-cum-Accountant Recruitment 2018
Starting Date of Application: 01/03/2018
Closing Date of Application: 06.04.2018
Important Links for APPSC UDC-cum-Accountant Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here