APPSC Recruitment 2019 Job alert both Fresher and Experienced can get updated on 02.01.2019 notification on recent Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission recruitment 2019 openings @ Andhra Pradesh. This is an exclusive page updated on 02.01.2019 for the latest recruitment notification psc.ap.gov.in from APPSC 2019 it contains both active and recently expired Job openings and recruitment notification from APPSC 2019.
APPSC Assistant Public Relations Officer Recruitment 2019 – 15 Posts Apply Now (Last Date: 23.01.2019)
- APPSC Assistant Public Relations Officer Recruitment 2019 – 15 Posts Apply Now (Last Date: 23.01.2019)
- APPSC Recruitment 2019 Details
- Vacancy Details of APPSC Jobs 2019
- Eligibility Criteria for APPSC Assistant Public Relations Officer Notification
- Educational Qualifications
- Age Limit
- Salary Details for APPSC Assistant Public Relations Officer Jobs
- Selection Process
- Application Fee for APPSC Notification
- How to Apply for APPSC Recruitment 2019-20
- Important Dates for APPSC Recruitment 2019
- Important Links for APPSC Assistant Public Relations Officer Application
APPSC Recruitment 2019 – Assistant Public Relations Officer Posts: APPSC has announced a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Public Relations Officer vacancies in Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission for the year 2019-20. Eligible Indian Nationals may apply in prescribed application format on or before the 23.01.2019. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below
APPSC Recruitment 2019 Details
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Employment Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Public Relations Officer|
|No. of Posts||15|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with a Degree or Diploma in Journalism/Public Relations|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
Vacancy Details of APPSC Jobs 2019
|Name of the post||No. of Post|
|Carried Forward (CF) Vacancies|
|Assistant Public Relations Officer in A.P. Information Subordinate Service||03|
|Assistant Public Relations Officer in A.P. Information Subordinate Service||12|
Eligibility Criteria for APPSC Assistant Public Relations Officer Notification
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission 2019 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Interested candidates those want to apply for APPSC Assistant Public Relations Officer posts should have completed Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with a Degree or Diploma in Journalism/Public Relations from Recognized Board/University. For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Applicants Age should be 18 years to 42 years as on 01 Jul 2018. Please go through APPSC official Notification 2019 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Salary Details for APPSC Assistant Public Relations Officer Jobs
Selected candidates will get Rs.25,140 – 73,270 Per month by the Recruiting Organization.
Selection of Candidates for Assistant Public Relations Officer posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Computer Based Test
Application Fee for APPSC Notification
Please refer APPSC Notification to know Application fee details
How to Apply for APPSC Recruitment 2019-20
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., psc.ap.gov.in or Below Mentioned link from careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting the Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
Important Dates for APPSC Recruitment 2019
Starting Date of Application: 02.01.2019
Closing Date of Application: 23.01.2019
Important Links for APPSC Assistant Public Relations Officer Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here