Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has Released Notification for 28 Hostel Welfare Officer Posts in its Official Website i.e., psc.ap.gov.in. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Online after reading complete details of the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online 28 Hostel Welfare Officer Posts @ psc.ap.gov.in. www.careers99.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, APPSC job Pay Scale Details, APPSC Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and Andhra Pradesh Govt Job seekers can apply for Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online 28 Hostel Welfare Officer Posts @ psc.ap.gov.in through Online mode before the last Date i.e., 20th March 2019
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online 28 Hostel Welfare Officer Posts @ psc.ap.gov.in
- Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online 28 Hostel Welfare Officer Posts @ psc.ap.gov.in
- APPSC Recruitment 2019 Details
- Vacancy Details of APPSC Jobs 2019
- Eligibility Criteria for APPSC Hostel Welfare Officer Notification
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission invites applications for the posts of Hostel Welfare Officer of 28 vacancies on its official website psc.ap.gov.in. The details of APPSC Notification 2019 are available at www.careers99.com also. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 20th March 2019. Education qualifications, age limit, selection process and other details are as follows…
Download Here: APPSC HWO Syllabus & Previous Papers PDF
(The Apply Online Link is given at the end of the post)
APPSC Recruitment 2019 Details
|Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
|Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs
|Name of the Post
|Hostel Welfare Officer
|No. of Posts
|Graduation and Diploma in Education / Bachelor of Education
|20th March 2019
Vacancy Details of APPSC Jobs 2019
- Post Name: Health Welfare Officer (HWO) Grade II
- Hostel Welfare Officer, Grade II (Male & Female) in AP BC Welfare Subordinate Services – o2
- Hostel Welfare Officer, Grade II (Female) in AP BC Welfare Subordinate Services – o8
- Hostel Welfare Officers, Grade II Tribal Welfare Subordinate Services – 18
Eligibility Criteria for APPSC Hostel Welfare Officer Notification
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission 2019 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Interested candidates those want to apply for APPSC Hostel Welfare Officer posts should have completed Graduation and Diploma in Education / Bachelor of Education from Recognized Board/University. For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Applicants Age should be 18 to 42 years as on 01st July 2019. Please go through APPSC official Notification 2019 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Salary Details for APPSC Hostel Welfare Officer Jobs
Selected candidates will get Rs. 24,440/- to Rs, 71,510/- by the Recruiting Organization.
Selection of Candidates for Hostel Welfare Officer posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Computer based examination / main examination
Application Fee for APPSC Notification
Please refer APPSC Notification to know Application fee details
How to Apply for APPSC Recruitment 2019
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., psc.ap.gov.in or Below Mentioned link from www.careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting the Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
Important Dates for APPSC Recruitment 2019
Starting Date of Application: 27th February 2019
Closing Date of Application: 20th March 2019
Important Links for APPSC Hostel Welfare Officer Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here