APPSC Deputy Surveyor Syllabus PDF APPSC Deputy Surveyor Previous Papers 2019: The APPSC Deputy Surveyor Recruitment is released with 29 vacancies. And the Recruitment Process will be started from February 20th, 2019 and ended on March 13th, 2019. So there is more time available for preparation. And the related materials for the preparation process is the syllabus, Exam Pattern & Previous Model Papers. By using all these materials you can easily get an idea about the exam and start preparation. The APPSC Deputy Survey Syllabus PDF download link & APPSC Surveyor Previous Papers Download link is given at the end of the post. And the detailed description regarding the topic given in the exam is also clearly explained in the AP Surveyor Syllabus. So don’t waste time and download APPSC Surveyor Syllabus/Previous Papers PDF & Start preparation.
Download APPSC Surveyor Syllabus 2019
|Name of the Organisation||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Examination Name||APPSC Deputy Surveyor Recruitment 2019|
|Post Name||Deputy Surveyor|
|No. of Vacancies||29 Vacancies|
|Work Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Job Type||State Government|
|Apply Starting Date||February 20th, 2019|
|Apply Last Date||March 13th, 2019|
|Exam Date||Updated soon|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern PDF||Available|
APPSC Deputy Surveyor Exam Pattern 2019
|Objective Type||Paper – I||General Studies & Mental Ability (SSC Standard)|
|Paper – II||Drawing & Surveying|
AP Deputy Surveyor Syllabus PDF 2019
APPSC Deputy Surveyor Syllabus for General Studies
- Events of national and international
- Current affairs- international, national and regional.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life Contemporary developments in Science & Technology and Information Technology
- The social- economic and political history of modern India with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, public policy, reforms and e-governance initiatives with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh
- Economic development in India since independence with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh
- The physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh
- Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention and mitigation strategies, Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
APPSC Deputy Surveyor Syllabus for Mental Ability
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation
- Data Analysis:
- Tabulation of data
- Visual representation of data
- Basic data analysis (Summary Statistics such as mean, median, mode, variance and coefficient of variation) and Interpretation
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and Legal Implications/problems.
APPSC Deputy Surveyor Syllabus for Drawing & Surveying
- Importance of Lettering and Numbering – Figure Sizes and Proportions IS Standard Practice.
- Construction of Plain Geometric Figures (Lines Angles, Triangle, Rhombus, Quadrilaterals, Polygon etc)
- Orthographic Projection- Recommended methods of Projections as per IS code.
- Construction of Ordinary Scale – Plain, & Comparative Diagonal, Vernier, & Scale of Chords.
- Drawing Plan and Elevation of Points, Lines, Surfaces & Solids.
- Conventional Signs and Symbols as per IS Code for Engineering Drawings and Buildings Drawings.
- Drawing and detailing of (a) Brick arrangements – Various types of Bonds, (b) Stone Masonry & Stone Joints ((c) Foundations – Various types (d) Damp Proof Course & Plinth Protection (e) Roof types – Reinforced Concrete, Madras Terrace & Jack Arch, (f) Flooring types – Timber Flooring, Steel Flooring, Tile Flooring, (g) Arches & Lintels Carpentry Joints, Framing, Paneling and Moulding (h) Doors types – Paneled, Glazed, and Flush Door, (i) Windows & Ventilators (j) Pitched Roof – Various types – King post, & Queen post, (k) Steel Roof Trusses (l) Stairs – Various types – Wooden, Steel and Reinforced Concrete – Spiral, Doglegged & Open Well (m) Single Storied Residential House – Plan, Elevation and Section (n) Cross section showing different types of Roads, Railway Track, Embankment and layout of Platforms (o) Different types of Irrigation Structures (p) Pipelines Joints Drainage Works, Manholes, Sanitary fittings, (q) Forms of Rivet Heads, Types of Riveted Joints, Standard Steel Section, Standard Connections.
- Surveying of Buildings Sites with Chain, Field Book Entries – Plotting – Calculation of Areas.
- Use of Prismatic Compass, Handling of Leveling Instrument – Differential Leveling, Surveying of Building Sites with Chain and Level for Calculation of Earth Work. Plotting of Longitudinal/Cross section, Drawing of Contours.
APPSC Deputy Surveyor Hall Ticket 2019
In case the APPSC Surveyor Hall-Ticket is without a photo or too small, he/she should affix a passport size photo on APPSC Deputy Surveyor Hall-ticket 2019 and appear by duly getting attested by Gazetted Officer. He/she shall handover similar photo for each paper to Chief Superintendent for affixing the same on the Nominal. The candidate will not be admitted to the Examination Hall without procedural formalities. The candidate admission to the Examination is provisional, subject to the eligibility, confirmation/satisfaction of conditions laid down in this. The candidates should put his/ her signature and get the signature of the invigilator at the appropriate places in the Nominal Roll or OMR Answer.
APPSC Deputy Surveyor Syllabus & Exam Pattern PDF
|Official Website of APPSC||Click Here|
|APPSC Deputy Surveyor Recruitment 2019||Click Here|
|Download AP Deputy Surveyor Syllabus PDF 2019||Click Here|
|AP Surveyor Previous Papers PDF||Click Here|
|APPSC Deputy Surveyor Model Papers PDF||Click Here|
|APPSC Surveyor Previous Question papers||Click Here|
|AP Surveyor Old Question papers||Click Here|