APPSC Departmental Test Notification 2023, Exam Dates, Online Applications For May/Nov session Exam dates, Hall Tickets @ psc.ap.gov.in
- APPSC Departmental Test Notification 2023, Exam Dates, Online Applications For May/Nov session Exam dates, Hall Tickets @ psc.ap.gov.in
- APPSC Departmental Test Online Application Form @ psc.ap.gov.in
- Eligibility to appear for AP Departmental Tests
- APPSC Departmental tests 2023 Exam Pattern
- How to Apply for Online Application Submission for Departmental Tests
APPSC Departmental Test Notification of AP Departmental Tests for 2023, Exam Schedule, Online Applications for the May/Nov Session, and Hall Tickets The AP Departmental Tests May Session 2023 Notification has Been Announced by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC). APPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment , Candidates can Apply online @ www.psc.ap.gov.in. The Department of Examinations in Andhra Pradesh Holds Exams Twice a year in November and May.
APPSC Departmental Tests Notification-Applications 2023- Overview
|APPSC Departmental Tests 2023 Notification, Online Applications for May / Nov session Exam dates, Hall Tickets psc.ap.gov.in
|Name of the exam
|AP Departmental Tests 2023
|Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
|May/Nov Session 2023
|May 2023 Session Exam dates
|Notification, Online applications
|Online applications start from
|Last date to apply online
|02.08.2023 to 07.08.2023
|Online applications available from 7th June 2023
|Objective type papers will be held on Computer Based Departmental Tests (CBT)
|Language Test papers will be of conventional mode
|Exams schedule July 2023 Pdf
Departmental Tests, May 2023 Session, Notification No. 05/2023: August 2, 2023 is the scheduled start date. Interested Candidates, have you Registered your Details for the May or November 2023 APPSC Departmental Test after beginning your preparation using the syllabus ? APPSC Departmental Test Books, Exam Pattern, GOT Exam Syllabus, and EOT Download the APPSC Departmental Test Syllabus, Books, Exam Pattern, AP Departmental Test EOT, GOT Exam Objective type Material, and APPSC Departmental Test Model Paper 2023.
Notification of November/May/November Session for the APPSC Departmental Test 2023 This page includes information about the online application form, fee payment, Timetable, Eligibility, How to Apply, Exam Date, and last Date For Online Applications.
APPSC Departmental Test Online Application Form @ psc.ap.gov.in
DEPARTMENTAL TESTS: MAY- 2023 SESSION: Applications are being accepted online for the Departmental Tests in May 2023 From June 7, 2023 to June 28, 2023. Exam Date Details will be Released later. Applicants should primarily Register for the One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) at http://psc.ap.gov.in, the website of the Commission. A User ID is created and provided to the Applicants Registered email Address and Mobile Number when they Register Their Details. Candidates Must use the Commissions website to Apply For The Tests using their OTPR User ID. Before submitting their Application, candidates who have already generated an OTPR for previous Departmental Tests must Apply directly using that Number and Change their working district to Reflect The New 26 districts.
Eligibility to appear for AP Departmental Tests
Andhra Pradesh Departmental Tests are conducted to assess the knowledge and Competence of Government employees in various Departments of The Andhra Pradesh state Government. The Eligibility to Appear For AP Departmental Tests Typically includes The Following Criteria:
- Government Employee Status: Generally, only Employees working in the various Departments of the Andhra Pradesh state government are eligible to appear for departmental tests. This includes employees from different categories, such as gazetted and non-gazetted officers, teachers, and other staff.
- Service Length: In many cases, there may be a minimum service length requirement to be eligible for specific departmental tests. For example, certain tests may require candidates to have completed a minimum period of service in a particular category or cadre.
- Qualification: Some departmental tests may have specific educational or professional qualification requirements. Candidates must possess the necessary qualifications as specified for the particular test they wish to take.
- Age Limit: There may be age limits for certain departmental tests. Candidates should check the specific test notification for information regarding age criteria.
- Category/Grade: The eligibility for some departmental tests may be based on the employee’s current grade or category within the government service. For instance, there could be separate tests for different categories like gazetted officers, non-gazetted officers, and teachers.
- Experience: Certain departmental tests might require candidates to have a certain amount of experience in their respective field. This could vary depending on the test’s nature and purpose.