- APPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector AMVI Recruitment Syllabus 2018-19
APPSC AMVI Syllabus PDF Download Andhra Pradesh AMVI Application Form Starting Date AP PSC AMVI Application Ending Date AP AMVI Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018-19: The APPSC released notification for Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector 2018-19. The total number vacancies provided for APPSC AMVI Posts are 23 Vacancies. The APPSC AMVI Recruitment 2019 registration is started from December 12th, 2018 and ended on January 2nd, 2018. The Andhra Pradesh AMVI Recruitment Application Form link is released soon. The AP PSC AMVI Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2018-19 are also given below. And the complete details of AP AMVI Recruitment 2019 are given below in the tabular form. Now the candidates how are interested to Apply for AP Assistant Motor Vehicle (AMVI) Post by using given syllabus & Exam Pattern and the direct link to download syllabus is also given
Click Here: AP PSC AMVI Recruitment 2018
Download Here: APPSC AMVI Admit Card 2018-19
APPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector AMVI Recruitment Syllabus 2018-19
|Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector (AMVI) Posts in Transport|
|No. of Vacancies|
State Government Job
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting Date to Apply|
December 12th, 2018
Ending Date to Apply
|January 2nd, 2019|
Exam Date for Screening Test
|Exam Date for Mains Exam|
April 17th, 2019
AP PSC AMVI Exam Pattern 2018-19
|Exam Type||Paper||Subject Name||Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Paper 1 (Degree Standard)||General Studies||150||150||150 Minutes|
|Paper 2 (Diploma Standard)||Automobile Engineering (concerned subject)||150||150||150 Minutes|
Andhra Pradesh Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector AMVI Syllabus 2018
APPSC AMVI Syllabus for General Studies:
- Current Events:
- Political Science.
- Earth and Universe.
- Water Resources.
- Rain Fall
- Natural Calamities.
- Weather and Climate.
- History & Culture of India:
- Indian Polity.
- The economy of India.
- Indian National Movement
APPSC AMVI Syllabus for Mental Ability:
- Logical Venn Diagrams.
- Direction Sense Test.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Mathematical Operations.
- Eligibility Test.
- Blood Relations.
- Alphabet Test.
- Sitting Arrangements.
- Number, Ranking and Time Sequence Test.
- Inserting the Missing Character.
APPSC AMVI Syllabus for Concerned Subject
- Basic thermodynamics- Systems-Closed/Open systems, Property, cycle, Thermodynamic equilibrium- Zero law, First law, Second Law of thermodynamics- Pure substance-Moliere Diagram-Vapour Power cycles-Rankin cycle-
- Air standard cycles-Otto, Diesel, Dual combustion cycle, derivation of expressions for mean effective pressure-diagram factor, efficiency, Sterling engine,
- Gears-nomenclature-simple, compound, epicyclic trains-calculations of torques.
- Shafts- solid, hollow shafts; shear stress and angular deflection due to torque applied; bending moments — combined moment and torque.
- Friction – inclined plane; screw and nut; screw jock; self-locking.
- Fuels – fire and flash point – calorific value – calorimeters- octane, certain numbers and its importance — stoichiometric ratio.
- Single cylinder, multi-cylinder engine – pre whirl chambers- combustion/ignition delay – knocking, detonation.
- Firing order; piston and piston rings; temperature profile of piston.
- Fuel system – Carburetion, carburetors, Gasoline/petrol injection systems – diesel fuel injection systems, types-common rail injection system, and Fuel tank.
- Balancing of single cylinder engines.
- Lubrication and cooling systems in the automobile.
- Transmission – gearbox – clash type, synchromesh, automatic transmission systems.
- propeller-shaft — universal coupling — differential – half shafts – floating,
- Clutches – single, multi-plate – bearing pressure-pressure plate – axial load – fluid clutch.
- Brakes and brake mechanisms-mechanical, hydraulic and air brakes,
- Steering – condition for correct steering — Ackermann steering.
- Electrical system – Delco system, circuit wiring, working of electrical equipment.
- Exhaust gas analysis —Pollutants –Sources – Formation – Effects Of Pollution On Environment – Human – Transient Operational Effects On Pollution – Regulated – Unregulated Emissions – Emission Standards. EMISSIONS IN SI ENGINE: Chemistry Of SI Engine Combustion – HC and CO Formation In SI Engines – NO Formation In SI Engines – Smoke Emissions From SI Engines – Effect Of Operating Variables On Emission Formation.
- EMISSIONS IN CI ENGINE: Basics Of Diesel Combustion – Smoke Emission And Its Types In Diesel Engines – NO x Emission And Its Types From Diesel Engines – Particulate Emission In Diesel Engines. Odor, Sulphur and Aldehyde Emissions from Diesel Engines – Effect of Operating Variables on Emission Formation.
- Air conditioning of an automobile
- Automobile wheel alignment — chamber. castor — Kingpin inclination — toe-in, toe-ou
- Maintenance of tires – traffic Rules
- Materials- structure of the metals -imperfections-ferrous and nonferrous materials- heat treatment of steels
- Instrumentation- transducers-Motion, level, force and temperature transducers- Closed loop control and open-loop control systems
Links Related to APPSC AMVI Recruitment Syllabus 2018-19
|Official Website of APPSC||Click Here|
|Official Notification of APPSC AMVI Recruitment 2018||Click Here|
|Download AP PSC AMVI Syllabus PDF 2018||Click Here|