APPSC AMVI Syllabus 2022 PDF | Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission | Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector | www.psc.ap.gov.in
- APPSC AMVI Syllabus 2022 PDF | Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission | Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector | www.psc.ap.gov.in
- APPSC AMVI Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2022
- Check APPSC Degree AMVI Exam Pattern 2022 Here
- APPSC AMVI Syllabus & Exam Pattern:
- Download APPSC AMVI Syllabus 2022 PDF @ psc.ap.gov.in
- APPSC AMVI Screening Test Syllabus:
- Paper-I: General Studies & Mental Ability
- Click Here to Download APPSC AMVI Syllabus 2022 PDF
- Click Here for Official Website
- Download APPSC AMVI Previous Question Papers [PDF] @ psc.ap.gov.in
- APPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector – FAQ’s
APPSC AMVI Syllabus 2022 PDF – Download Exam Pattern, Selection Procedure Here:
Are you preparing for the APPSC AMVI Examinations, Then the below mentioned article will help you a lot. The article gives you detailed description regarding APPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Syllabus 2022 and examination pattern in very detail. Candidates who had applied for the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Jobs and searching for the Syllabus, then candidates can download the APPSC AMVI Syllabus here. There is a huge competition to clear the APPSC AMVI Examination. Candidates must read the examination pattern carefully and should prepare well for the examination.
Carefully mark the important questions/ important points in the syllabus and prepare well for the examination to get a good score. APPSC AMVI Syllabus, Examination Pattern, Previous Question Papers can be downloaded from the Official Website of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission & also from careers99.com.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) will issue recruitment notification to fill the posts of Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector every year to recruit the vacancies Government of Andhra Pradesh. Candidates must fill the applications only through online mode.
For more Government Jobs in AP, Click Here
APPSC AMVI Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2022
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector (AMVI)|
|Selection Process||Written Examination (Prelims & Mains), Document Verification|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
Check APPSC Degree AMVI Exam Pattern 2022 Here
The APPSC AMVI Syllabus contains the complete description of the topics from which questions are given in the exam paper. And the exam pattern contains the marks and duration given for each topic. So before going to an exam, the candidates should be fully prepared. By reading the APPSC AMVI syllabus and Exam Pattern along with previous papers you will get a clear idea about the examination. And it is also very useful for in time managing in the exam, from that you can attempt the complete questions given in the question paper. Automatically the exam score and performance will also be increased, so don’t neglect and start working on this recruitment.
- Written Examination (Prelims & Mains Examination)
- Document Verification
APPSC AMVI Syllabus & Exam Pattern:
|Name of the Paper||No. of Questions||Duration||Maximum Marks|
|General Studies & Mental Ability||150||150 minutes||150|
|Concerned Subject||150||150 minutes||150|
Download APPSC AMVI Syllabus 2022 PDF @ psc.ap.gov.in
Here we have uploaded the Subject Wise Syllabus and Detailed Exam Pattern to help the Aspirants in their Exam Preparation. So all the Applicants are advised to read this article completely and Download the APPSC AMVI Syllabus and Exam Pattern for the Below Section for free of cost.
APPSC AMVI Screening Test Syllabus:
Paper-I: General Studies & Mental Ability
1. Events of national and international importance.
2. Current affairs- international, national and regional.
3. Basics of General Science and their relevance to the day to day life. Current developments in science, technology and information technology
4. History of Modern India with emphases upon Indian national movement.
5. Economic development in India since independence.
6. Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation.
7. Basic things about Disaster management (CBSE-VIII & IX Standard).
8. Geography of India with focus on A.P
9. Indian Constitution and Polity.
10. Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
11. Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and legal implications/problems, including
a). Loss of capital city, challenges in building new capital and it’s financial implications.
b). Division and rebuilding of common Institutions.
c). Division of employees, their relocation and nativity issues.
d). Effect of bifurcation on commerce and entrepreneurs.
e). Implications to financial resources of state government.
f). Task of post-bifurcation infrastructure development and opportunities for investments.
g).socioeconomic, cultural and demographic impact of bifurcation.
h).Impact of bifurcation on river water sharing and consequential issues.
i). AP REORGANISATION ACT, 2014 on AP and the arbitrariness of certain provisions.
Paper-II (Concerned Subject)
1. Basic thermodynamics- Systems-Closed/Open systems, Property, cycle, Thermodynamic equilibrium- Zeroth law, First law,Second Law of thermodynamics- Pure substance-Mollier Diagram-Vapor Power cycles-Rankine cycle
2. Air standard cycles-Otto, Diesel, Dual combustion cycle, derivation of expressions for mean effective pressure-diagram factor, efficiency,Sterling engine,
3. gears-nomenclature-simple,compound, epicyclic trains-calculationsof torques.
4. Shafts- solid, hollowshafts; shear stress and angular deflection due to torque applied; bending moments — combined moment and torque.
5. Friction – inclined plane; screw and nut; screw jock; self locking.
6. Fuels – fire and flash point – calorific value – calorimeters- octane, certane numbers and its importance — stochometic ratio.
7. Single cylinder, multi cylinder engine – pre whirl chambers- combustion/ignition delay – knocking, detonation.
8. Firing order; piston and piston rings; temperature profile of piston.
9. Fuel system – Carburetion, corburetors, Gasoline/petrol injection systems – diesel fuel injection systems, types-common rail injection system, Fuel tank.
10. Balancing of single cylinder engines.
11. Lubrication and cooling systems inautomobile.
12. Transmission – gear box – clash type, synchromesh, automatic transmission systems.
13. propeller-shaft— universal coupling — differential-half shafts -floating,
14. clutches -single,multi-plate -bearing pressure-pressure plate – axial load – fluid clutch.
15. Brakes and brake mechanisms-mechanical, hydraulic and air brakes,
16. Steering-conditionforcorrectsteering—Ackermann steering.
17 . Electrical system- delco system , circuit wiring,working of electrical equipment.
18. Exhaust gas analysis —Pollutants –Sources – Formation – Effects Of Pollution On Environment – Human – Transient Operational Effects On Pollution – Regulated – Unregulated Emissions – Emission Standards. EMISSIONS IN SI ENGINE: Chemistry Of SI Engine Combustion – HC and CO Formation In SI Engines – NO Formation In SI Engines – Smoke Emissions From SI Engines – Effect Of Operating Variables On Emission Formation. EMISSIONS IN CI ENGINE: Basics Of Diesel Combustion – Smoke Emission And Its Types In Diesel Engines – NOx Emission And Its Types From Diesel Engines – Particulate Emission In Diesel Engines. Odor, Sulfur And Aldehyde Emissions From Diesel Engines – Effect Of Operating Variables On Emission Formation.
19. Air conditioning of automobiles
20. Automobile wheel alignment — camber. castor—Kingpininclination —toe-in,toe-out
21. Maintenanceof tyres-trafficRules.
22. Materials- structure of the metals -imperfections-ferrous and non ferrous materials- heat treatment of steels.
23. Instrumentation- transducers-Motion, level, force and temperature transducers- Closed loop control and open loop control systems
Download APPSC AMVI Previous Question Papers [PDF] @ psc.ap.gov.in
Candidates who had applied for the posts of Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector in the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission and searching for the previous question papers, then you are in the right place. Candidates must download the previous question papers at free of cost here. Download all the papers along with syllabus and carefully prepare for the forthcoming examinations. Previous question papers can be downloaded from www.psc.ap.gov.in and also from www.careers99.com
APPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector – FAQ’s
What is the full form of APPSC?
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
What is the Selection Procedure of APPSC AMVI Examination?
Written Test & Interview
How can we get syllabus for APPSC AMVI Examination?
Candidates can get the detailed syllabus from the official website of APPSC i.e www.psc.ap.gov.in and also from www.careers99.com
What is the Official Website of APPSC?
Is it possible to attend for interview without qualifying written test?
No it is not possible.