- APTET DECEMBER-2018 NOTIFICATION FOR ONLINE APPLICATION& COMPUTER BASED TEST aptet.apcfss.in
- SCHEDULE OF APTET 2017 EXAMINATION aptet.apcfss.in:
- APTET 2017 Examination FEE:
- Procedure for submission of APTET 2017 application online aptet.apcfss.in:
- APTET 2017 Qualifications:
- Important Dates of AP TET 2017/2018
Update: Andhra Pradesh Govt has decided to Release Another TET Notification on May 11th 2018. And After the notification process, The AP TET 2018 Exam will be conducted on 18 June 2018. DSC will be after TET only.
APTET DECEMBER-2018 NOTIFICATION FOR ONLINE APPLICATION& COMPUTER BASED TEST aptet.apcfss.in
|Notification for APTET – December 2017||Notification|
|Press Note||Press Note|
|Information Bulletin||Information Bulletin|
|Payment Start Date||18.12.2017|
|Application Start Date||18.12.2017|
|Payment End Date||31.12.2017|
|Application End Date||01.01.2018|
|Online Payment||Click Here For Payment|
|Submit Application||Click Here For Application|
Online applications are invited for the Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (APTET-December, 2017) from candidates for all those aspiring to be Teachers in State Government, Mandal Parishad, Zilla Parishad, Municipality, Private Aided Schools and Private unaided schools in Andhra Pradesh State for classes I to VIII. Govt. of India has enacted RTE Act, 2009 on 27.08.2009 titled “The Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education”. Sub-Section (1) of section 23 of the RTE Act, National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE), New Delhi has laid down minimum qualifications for a person to be eligible for appointment as a Teacher for Classes I to VIII in its Principal Notification dated 23rd August 2010 and amendments issued thereon. The minimum qualifications include a Pass in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET). Pursuant to the said Guidelines, it has been decided to conduct Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) twice every year for all persons, who aspire to become Teachers for Classes I to VIII in all Schools (Govt. / ZP / MP / Municipal/Recognized Pvt. Aided & Pvt. Un-Aided etc.,) in the State of Andhra Pradesh in the references read above.
The Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (APTET-2018) is being conducted by Department of School Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh in all 13 Districts of the State through a Computer Based Test. The objective is to ensure National Standards and benchmark of Teacher quality in the recruitment process in accordance with the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE).
Help Line Numbers: 9505619127, 9505780616, 9505853627
(Call Time : 10.30 AM to 1.00 PM & 1.30 PM to 5.00 PM on all working days)
All candidates who possess D.Ed.,/ B.Ed., / Language Pandit or equivalent qualifications and candidates pursuing the final year of the said courses during the academic year 2016-2017 with requisite percentage of marks obtained as given in information bulletin of APTET can appear for APTET. However, the candidates intending to seek employment as a teacher in private unaided schools shall have the option of appearing at CTET conducted by Central Government through CBSE instead of APTET, if they so desire. The candidates who did not qualify in previous TETs can also apply. Further, the candidates who got qualified in the earlier APTETs can also apply for 6th APTET, if they desire improvement over their previous TET score.
To bring in utmost transparency and accuracy in the conduct of examinations APTET will be conducted through Computer Based Test in 2 papers viz. Paper-I & Paper-II. The candidates who intend to be teachers for classes I to V have to appear for Paper-I and the candidates intending to be teachers for classes VI to VIII have to appear for Paper-II. The candidates who intend to be teachers for all classes from I to VIII can appear for the both papers, Paper-I and Paper-II.
SCHEDULE OF APTET 2017 EXAMINATION aptet.apcfss.in:
|I||09.30 a.m. to 12.00 Noon|
|II||02.30 p.m. to 5.00 p.m|
APTET 2017 Examination FEE:
The fee towards submission of application online and for the conduct of computer-based examination is Rs.500/- for each Paper-I & Paper-II. Candidates shall pay the fee through payment Gateway from 18.12.2017 to 31.12.2017 and submit the online application at the APTET websitehttp://cse.ap.gov.in from 18.12.2017 to 01.01.2018.
Note:- If the candidate desires to apply for both papers he/she has to pay Rs.500/- for each paper
Note: Due to TET Schedule there will be a delay in AP DSC Schedule. We will inform all the Details on this page soon.
Why AP TET ?
In order to apply for DSC, it is mandatory to qualify for the TET. So, in January, TET will be conducted. In this regard, the minister announced the schedule in Amravati. The government is conducting a written test for the first time since the division of the state. The teacher recruitment examination was conducted in the name of TRT without prior tests. On December 14, a tet notification will be issued, he said. From 18th Dec to 1st January you have to apply online. For this go to cse.ap.gov.in website. The full details of the ticket are available on this website, the minister said. The test will be conducted online from 18th January to 27th January.
As per the tentative Schedule, the online application process will commence from December 18, 2017, and end on January 1, 2018. The candidates applying for the exam would need to pay the application fee first. The payment of fee through payment gateway will be facilitated from December 18, 2017, to December 30, 2017.
Procedure for submission of APTET 2017 application online aptet.apcfss.in:
The detailed procedure for applying ONLINE is given in the Information Bulletin. Candidates can download the ‘Information Bulletin’ free of cost from the APTET website: https://aptet.apcfss.in/ from 14.12.2017 onwards. Candidates can submit their applications online from 18.12.2017 to 01.01.2018.
APTET 2017 Qualifications:
- Intermediate/ Sr. Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks. However in case of SC/ ST/ BC/ Differently Abled candidates, the minimum marks shall be 45%. AND pass in 02 year Diploma in Elementary Education/ 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)/ 02 year Diploma in Education (Special Education). OR
- Intermediate / Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks. In respect of SC/ ST/ BC/ Differently Abled candidates, the minimum marks shall be 40%. AND pass in 2 – year Diploma in Elementary Education / 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education. (B.El.Ed.) / 2 – year Diploma in Education (Special Education) in case of the candidates, who have passed or admitted to D.El.Ed / D.Ed., course prior to issue of these guidelines.
- BA/ B.Sc./ B.Com. with at least 50% marks. In case of SC/ ST/ BC/ Differently Abled candidates, the minimum marks shall be 45%. AND pass in B.Ed. course/ B.Ed. -Special Education). OR
- BA/ B.Sc./ B.Com. with at least 50% marks. In respect of SC/ ST/ BC/ Differently Abled candidates, the minimum marks shall be 40%. AND pass in B.Ed. course/ B.Ed. –Special Education in case of the candidates, who have passed or admitted to B.Ed., course prior to issue of these guidelines. OR
- 4-year B.A.Ed./ B.Sc.Ed., with at least 50% marks, in case of SC/ ST/ BC/ Differently Abled candidates, the minimum marks shall be 45%. OR
- Graduation with Language concerned as one of the Optional Subjects (OR) Bachelor of Oriental Language (or its equivalent) (OR) Graduation in Literature (OR) Post Graduation in Language concerned AND Language Pandit Training Certificate/ B.Ed. with Language concerned as one of the Methodologies, in respect of Language Teachers.
APTET Examination Fee: Rs.500/- for each Paper-I & Paper-II.
Important Dates of AP TET 2017/2018
|Description of APTET Activity||Schedule|
|Date of Issuing of TET Notification & Publishing Information Bulletin||14-12-2017|
|Payment of Fees through Payment Gateway||18-12-2017 to 30-12-2017|
|Online Submission of Application||18-12-2017 to 01-01-2018|
|Help Desk services during working hours||19-12-2017 to 31-12-2017|
|Receiving of complaints Online pertaining to application and other issues||19-12-2017 to 30-12-2017|
|Online Mock Test Availability||8-1-2018 Onwards|
|Download Hall Tickets||09-01-2018 Onwards|
|Schedule of Examination Paper-I and II||17-01-2018 to 27-01-2018|
9.30am to 12noon and 2.30pm to 5pm
|Objections on Initial Key Published||29-01-2018 to 02-02-2018|
APTET 2017 EXAMINATION CENTERS:
The APTET 2017 shall be conducted ‘ONLINE’ in the 13 districts on the above-mentioned dates (i.e. 17.01.2018 to 27.01.2018). Candidates may give the preferential order of the centres. However, allotment of centres shall be the discretion of the department and request for change of test centres or sessions is not allowed under any circumstances.
Eligibility Criteria for APTET aptet.apcfss.in:
The candidates at the time of applying for APTET, December 2017 should be in possession of the minimum qualifications prescribed for a teacher for I to V classes (Paper-I) and VI to VIII classes (Paper-II) as given in Information Bulletin. The candidates who are pursuing final year of any of the Teacher Education Courses recognized by the NCTE or the RCI, as the case may be, during the academic year 2016-2017 can also appear for the APTET December, 2017.
However, it is clarified that appearance or a pass in APTET by itself will not vest any right on the candidate to be considered for appointment to the post of Teacher in Government / ZillaParishad / Mandal Parishad / Municipal and Private Aided Schools, unless he is in possession of the qualifications prescribed for appointment to such post in the relevant statutory recruitment rules framed by State Government from time to time or by the said management as on the date prescribed therein.
Details of qualifications prescribed for APTET are provided in the Information Bulletin Download from below link.
Download Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here
Online Fee Payment: Click Here
Syllabus of APTET 2017: Click Here
Previous Papers of APTET 2017: Click Here
Information Bulletin: Click Here