The following are the due dates for remittance of Examination tee tor Regular / Private Once failed candidates ( Candidates failed in NEW PATTERN only) appearing for the SSC Public Examinations to be held in March, 2018. Heads of institutions of all recognized schools have to remit the fee in the prescribed Treasury Challan only enclosing. The particular last date for remittance of Examination fee by the candidates to the Headmaster concerned.Last date for remittance of Exams fee by the Headmaster into the SubTreasury / SBI.
|SI.No.||Particulars||I .ast date for remittance of Examination fee by the candidates to the Headmaster concerned.||Last date for remittance of Exams fee by the Headmaster in to the Sub- Treasury / SB1.||Last dale for submission of NRs / Online applications by the Headmasters in the DEOs office.||Last date tor submission of NRs / Online applications in the O/o the DGE.,A.P, Gollapudi, Vijayawada.|
|i.||Without late fee||23-11 -2017||24-11 -2017||25-11-2017 to 28-11-2017||30-11-2017 to 02-12-2017|
|2.||With late fee of Rs.50/-||08-12-2017||11-12-2017||12-12-2017||13-12-2017|
|3.||With late fee of Rs.200/-||20-12-2017||21-12-2017||22-12 -2017||23-12-2017|
|4.||With late fee of Rs.500/-||04-01-2018||05 -01-2018||06-01-2018||08-01-2018|
- If any of the above dates are declared Public Holidays, the next immediate working day may be reckoned for the purpose.
- Due dates of remittance of Examination fee will not be extended further under any circumstances.
1. Fee for Regular candidates for all subjects is Rs.125/-
2. Fee for up to three and less than 3 subjects is Rs.1 10/-
3. Fcc for more than 3 subjects is Rs. 125/-
4. Fee for Vocational candidates is Rs.60/- in addition to Regular Examination fee of Rs. 125/- prescribed for SSC academic courses.
5. Online Application link will be available in www.bseap.org. The applications of all the candidates shall be uploaded online without fail.
6. The candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes who are appearing fur SSC March 2018 for the first time as Regular candidates and whose parental income does not exceed Rs.24,000/- per annual in urban areas and Rs.20,000/- or land holding not exceeding 2.5 Acres wetland / 5 acres dry land in Rural areas are exempted from the payment of examination fee. As such, (the Headmasters are requested to satisfy themselves about the Parental income by insisting upon a certificate issued by trying manual Revenue Officer as per rules.