AP 10th Class Social Model Papers 2023 – AP 10th Class Social Sample Papers 2023, Syllabus :
- AP 10th Class Social Model Papers 2023 – AP 10th Class Social Sample Papers 2023, Syllabus :
- AP 10th Class Timetable 2023 – Overview
- AP 10th Class/ SSC Exam Timetable is Rescheduled Dates: AP 10th Class New Exam Dates are given below.
- Subject Wise Timetable
- AP 10th Class Social Model Papers – Overview:-
- Download AP 10th Class Social Syllabus 2023 PDF:
- Click here to download AP 10th Class Social Textbook (English Medium)
- Click here to download AP 10th Class Social Textbook (Telugu Medium)
- Download AP 10th Class Social Lesson Wise Videos & Study Materials:
- Lesson Wise Videos for AP/ TS 10th Class Social Subject:
- Andhra Pradesh (AP) 10th Class Social Model Question Papers:
- Download AP 10th Class Social Model Question Papers 2023 PDF:
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
- Click Here for Official Website of AP Board of Secondary Education
- Download BSE AP Model Papers for All the Subjects
AP 10th Class Social Model Papers 2023: Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh (BSE AP) has released the updated timetable and previous question papers for AP 10th Class Examinations. According to the new timetable, 10th class examinations is scheduled to be held in between 2nd May 2023 to 11th May 2023. Students who are preparing for 10th Class final examinations can read this article carefully and download the syllabus, examination pattern, timetable and previous question papers from the below-mentioned links regarding Social Subject AP 10th Class Pre Final Answer Keys 2023.
Syllabus and Question Papers are key factors in preparing for any kind of exam. Mark all the important concepts subject wise and prepare thoroughly for the important questions, later on complete rest of the syllabus. Model papers will help student to analyse their answering capacity and also make easy to answer questions for forthcoming examinations.
AP 10th Class Model Question Papers 2023
AP 10th Social Pre Final Key 2023
AP 10th Class Model Papers PDF:
Andhra Pradesh Government has released the timetable for the 10th Class for all the Subjects. Here in this article we provide detailed information regarding timetable, syllabus, previous question papers regarding all subjects for AP 10th Class. Information is available in the AP Board of School Education and also available on our website careers99.com. Previous Question Papers and Syllabus plays a vital role for cracking good score in the forthcoming examinations. Carefully mark the important units in the syllabus for each and every subject, thereby cover all the important aspects in the syllabus. Follow and download the question papers available in this article. Question Papers help students in answering the final examination easily.
Download AP 10th Class Question Papers:
Model Papers for the AP Board 10th Class pre final and final Examinations are available in English, Hindi, Mathematics, Science, and Social Studies. Every year, the AP Department of School Education publishes Model Question Papers for the sake of students who are preparing for the 10th Class examinations. Students should use the AP Model Question Paper 2023 for attending the final examinations. After that, students will take the SA and FA exams. As a result, all students must prepare thoroughly and strive for top grades in all areas. Students should study previous High School yearbooks for the greatest preparation.
Students should prepare without any other thoughts and worries. Practice as many as model/ previous question before attending final examinations. How much and how to write and how to attend the examination are important.. The examination procedure should be prepared keeping in view the syllabus.
Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh (BSE AP) has reduced the 10th Class syllabus in view of non-conduction of classes in school Campuses due to spread of the COVID-19 virus. Reduced Syllabus & Question papers are given below.
About Andhra Pradesh Education Board:
The AP State Commissionerate Of School Education will conduct the 6th, 7th, 8th, and 9th Class Summative Assessment (SA) and Formative Assessment Examinations in the months of September and February to May each year. The Department of School Education is the largest of the 200 departments in the state, publishing the 6th, 7th, 8th, and 9th Class SA & FA Examination Time Table at the State Official Website and District wise DEO Website. The Department of Education focuses on primary and secondary education and organises teacher training.
Formative Assessment – FA refers to a wide variety of methods that teachers use to conduct in-process evaluations of student comprehension, learning needs, and academic progress during a lesson, unit, or course.
Summative Assessment – SA Refers to the assessment of participants where the focus is on the outcome of a program. This contrasts with formative assessment, which summarizes the participants’ development at a particular time. Summative assessment is widely taught in Educational Programs in the Andhra Pradesh State.
About Functions of SCERT:
- Preparation of curricula, syllabi, instructional material for Primary, Upper Primary, Secondary and alternativ systems of education.
- Development of evaluation procedures and material, which are helpful to the practicing teachers.
- Bridging gaps between the methods and techniques advocated in training and the actual classroom practices.
- Dissemination of knowledge relating to improved methods and techniques to be followed by educational institutions.
- Co-ordination with national and international Organization In academic programs.
- Resource support to implement the Academic Policies laid down by the Government.
- Organization of orientation programs for the professional growth of teachers, teachers-educators, supervisor’s etc.
- Publication of journals, Periodicals, Books.
- To develop new courses in Teacher Education.
- To frame and revice curriculum of teacher Education courses periodically.
- To conduct teacher education courses to untrained teachers through distance mode.
- The different departments of SCERT have taken up activities to gear to the functions of the organization. The functions of the various departments inthe recent past are detailed in the forth Coming page.
AP 10th Class Timetable 2023 – Overview
|Name of the Exam||AP 10th Class Exams|
|Name of the Board:||Andhra Pradesh Board of Secondary Education|
|Examination Type||10th Class Public Exams|
|Exam Start Date:||May 2nd to May 13th, 2023 (AP 10th Class Exam Schedule is Changed Dates from 27th April 2023 to 9th May 2023)|
|Hall Ticket Release Date:||May 2023|
AP 10th Class/ SSC Exam Timetable is Rescheduled Dates: AP 10th Class New Exam Dates are given below.
Andhra Pradesh (AP) Secondary Board has released the SSC/ 10th Class Exam dates are changed and released the New Dates Schedule on the Official website or careers99.com.
- Telugu – 27th April 2023
- Second Language – 28th April 2023
- English – 29th April 2023
- Mathematics – 2nd May 2023
- Science Paper-1 – 4th May 2023
- Science Paper-2 – 5th May 2023
- Social Studies – 6th May 2023
Subject Wise Timetable
|DATE & DAY||SUBJECT & PAPER||TIME||PAPER CODE|
|09:30AM to 12:45PM||01T&02T, 01A&02A, 01K&02K, 01U&02U, 01O&02O and 01H&02H|
|First Language Paper-I
|09:30AM to 12:45PM||03T, 03U|
|Second Language||09:30AM to 12:45PM||09H, 09T, 11E|
|English||09:30AM to 12:45PM||13E&14E|
|Mathematics||09:30AM to 12:45PM||15E&16E, 15T&16T, 15A&16A, 15K&16K, 15U&16U, 15O&16O and 15H16H|
|Physical Science||09:30AM to 12:45PM||19E, 19T, 19A, 19K, 19U, 19O and 19H|
|Biological Science||09:30AM to 12:45PM||20E, 20T, 20A, 20K, 20U, 20O and 20H|
|Social Studies||09:30AM to 12:45PM||21E&22E, 21T&22T, 21A&22A, 21K&22K, 21U&22U, 21&&22O and 21H&22H|
|First Language Paper-II
|09:30AM to 11:15AM||04S,05,06 and 08H|
|OSSC Main Language Paper-I
(Sanskrit, Arabic, Persian)
|09:30AM to 12:45PM||23, 25 & 27|
|OSSC Main Language Paper-II
(Sanskrit, Arabic, Persian)
|09:30AM to 12:45PM||24, 26 & 28|
|SSC Vocational Course
|09:30AM to 11:30AM||31 to 57 61 to 89|
AP 10th Class Social Model Papers – Overview:-
|Conducting Authority||AP Board of Secondary Education (BSE AP)|
Download AP 10th Class Social Syllabus 2023 PDF:
- Types and Description of Special Industries
- Transport – Utility and Types
- India Resources
- Natural Calamities
- First Struggle for Freedom
- Important events of the Indian Struggle for Independence
- Kashmir problem and India’s relation with neighbouring countries
- Federal system
- The ancient and modern concept of economic development
- Service sector
- Consumer awareness
- Economic system
- Increase in population, unemployment, communalism, terrorists and drug addiction
Click here to download AP 10th Class Social Textbook (English Medium)
Click here to download AP 10th Class Social Textbook (Telugu Medium)
Download AP 10th Class Social Lesson Wise Videos & Study Materials:
Andhra Pradesh Board of School Education has released the AP 10th Class Social Syllabus. E-text books are available for download from the SCERT, AP Website or candidates can directly download the textbook from the above mentioned URLs. For the sake of candidates, careers99.com gathers some youtube videos to learn telugu lessons easily and Social Previous Papers to practice well for getting good score.
Click Here for Telugu Medium Study Material
Click Here for English Medium Study Material
Lesson Wise Videos for AP/ TS 10th Class Social Subject:
|The World between Wars||Click Here|
|India Relief Features||Click Here|
|Production & Employment||Click Here|
|Indian Rivers and Water Resources||Click Here|
|Emerging Political Trends||Click Here|
|National Movement in India||Click Here|
|Food Security||Click Here|
|Sustainable Development With Equity||Click Here|
Andhra Pradesh (AP) 10th Class Social Model Question Papers:
AP Question Papers/Model Papers For 10th Classes Model Question papers are available here. Andhra Pradesh Board of Secondary Education has released the reduced Syllabus Question papers. Download AP 10th Class Model Papers From Below Links and crack a good score in the final examinations.
Download AP 10th Class Social Model Question Papers 2023 PDF:
|Paper I||Click Here|
|Paper II||Click Here|
|Paper III||Click Here|
|Paper IV||Click Here|
|Paper V||Click Here|
|Paper VI||Click Here|
|Paper VII||Click Here|
|Paper VIII||Click Here|
|Paper IX||Click Here|
|Paper X||Click Here|
|Paper XI||Click Here|
|Paper XII||Click here|
|Paper XIII||Click Here|
|Paper XIV||Click Here|
|Paper XV||Click Here|
|Paper XVI||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
How can I download my AP 10th Class Examination Schedule in Andhra Pradesh?
You can download your AP 10th Class 2023 Exam Schedule from the official website of the state board- apscert.gov.in or from www.careers99.com
What is the pass percentage to get passed in 10th public examination?
Aspirants should score 35% and above to achieve the pass marks in order to clear your Andhra Pradesh 10th examinations in 2023.
Who is eligible to appear in the Board conducted Summative Assessment-II (SA-II)?
i. All the students of Secondary Schools; and
ii. Students of Senior Secondary Schools, if they wish to move out of the CBSE system.
Is the Andhra Pradesh Timetable exam schedule for 2023 only available in PDF format?
Yes, On the website-Exam Schedule of Summative Assessment (SA-II) Andhra Pradesh 2023 is only in PDF form.
What was the commencement and concluding date of the exam?
The AP 10th Class Board of examinations will commence on 27th April 2023 and ends on 9th May 2023
What is the full form of BSE AP?
AP Board of Secondary Education
What is the official website of BSE AP?