AP SA2 9th Model Papers 2022 – Download 9th Class Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Previous Papers:
- AP SA2 9th Model Papers 2022 – Download 9th Class Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Previous Papers:
- AP SA2 Timetable for all the Subjects:
- AP SA2 Time Table Starts from 13/04/2022 and ends on 28/04/2022 [Tentatively]
- AP SA2 Timetable for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th Classes:
- AP SA2 Timetable for VI to IX Classes:- (Forenoon Session)
- AP SA2 Timetable for VI to IX Classes:- (Afternoon Session)
- AP SA2 9th Class Science Physics Syllabus:
- AP SA2 9th Class Science [Biology] Syllabus:
- AP SA2 9th Class English Syllabus:
- AP SA2 9th Class Maths Syllabus:
- AP SA2 9th Class Social Syllabus:
- AP SA2 9th Class Telugu Syllabus:
- AP SA2 9th Class Hindi Syllabus:
- Andhra Pradesh (AP) Summative Assessment 2 (SA 2) 9th Question Papers:
- Download AP SA2 9th Model Papers 2022:
- 9th Class SA2 Physics Previous Papers
- 9th Class SA2 Hindi Previous Papers
- 9th Class SA2 Telugu Previous Papers
- 9th Class SA2 Social Previous Papers
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
AP SA2 9th Model Papers 2022: Andhra Pradesh Summative Assessment (SA2 Exams) for the all the subjects of 9th Class is scheduled to be held in the month of April 2022. Students who are preparing for Summative Assessment (SA 2 exams) for 9th Class can read the entire article and download the syllabus, examination pattern, time table and previous question papers from the below mentioned links. For this year, the SA2 examination will be considered as Annual examination Ap sa2 9th key 2022.
AP SA2 9th Model Papers 2022 – Overview:-
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (BSE AP)|
|Available Information||9th Class Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Model Papers|
What exactly meant by Summative Assessment test?
Summative Assessment is an assessment which is administered in order to evaluate the student learning capacities along with performance of a student. It is also used to identify the skill acquisition, academic achievements during the instructional period or the end of a project, semester program etc.
Summative assessments or projects are designed mainly to learn best skills in education. Summative test is mainly designed what the students have learned the material they have been taught.
Summative Assessments are assigned to the students at the end of an instructional period. Summative assessment tests are evaluative and they are used to measure course learning objectives.
AP SA2 9th Model Papers PDF:
Andhra Pradesh Government has released the timetable for the Summative Assessment Test (SA2) for all the Subjects. Here in this article we provide detailed information regarding timetable, syllabus, previous question papers regarding all subjects. Information is available in the AP Board of School Education and also available on our website careers99.com. Previous Question Papers and Syllabus plays a vital role for cracking good score in the forthcoming examinations. Carefully mark the important units in the syllabus for each and every subject, thereby cover all the important aspects in the syllabus. Follow and download the question papers available in this article. Question Papers help students in answering the final examination easily.
Download AP SA2 9th Model Papers 2022:
Model Papers for the AP Board 9th Class Examinations are available in English, Hindi, Mathematics, Science, and Social Studies. AP 6th, 7th, 8th, and 9th SA Exam FA Question Paper 2022 will be available on this website. Every year, the AP Department of School Education publishes SA and FA Model Question Papers for the 6th, 7th, 8th, and 9th and 10th grades. Students should use the AP Model Question Paper 2022 for the 6th, 7th, 8th, and 9th SA, FA Exams. After that, students will take the SA and FA exams. As a result, all students must prepare thoroughly and strive for top grades in all areas. Students should study previous High School yearbooks for the greatest preparation.
About Andhra Pradesh Education Board:
The AP State Commissionerate Of School Education will conduct the 6th, 7th, 8th, and 9th Class Summative Assessment (SA) and Formative Assessment Examinations in the months of September and February to May each year. The Department of School Education is the largest of the 200 departments in the state, publishing the 6th, 7th, 8th, and 9th Class SA & FA Examination Time Table at the State Official Website and District wise DEO Website. The Department of Education focuses on primary and secondary education and organises teacher training.
Formative Assessment – FA refers to a wide variety of methods that teachers use to conduct in-process evaluations of student comprehension, learning needs, and academic progress during a lesson, unit, or course.
Summative Assessment – SA Refers to the assessment of participants where the focus is on the outcome of a program. This contrasts with formative assessment, which summarizes the participants’ development at a particular time. Summative assessment is widely taught in Educational Programs in the Andhra Pradesh State.
About Functions of SCERT:
- Preparation of curricula, syllabi, instructional material for Primary, Upper Primary, Secondary and alternativ systems of education.
- Development of evaluation procedures and material, which are helpful to the practicing teachers.
- Bridging gaps between the methods and techniques advocated in training and the actual classroom practices.
- Dissemination of knowledge relating to improved methods and techniques to be followed by educational institutions.
- Co-ordination with national and international Organization In academic programs.
- Resource support to implement the Academic Policies laid down by the Government.
- Organization of orientation programs for the professional growth of teachers, teachers-educators, supervisor’s etc.
- Publication of journals, Periodicals, Books.
- To develop new courses in Teacher Education.
- To frame and revice curriculum of teacher Education courses periodically.
- To conduct teacher education courses to untrained teachers through distance mode.
- The different departments of SCERT have taken up activities to gear to the functions of the organization. The functions of the various departments inthe recent past are detailed in the forth Coming page.
AP SA2 Timetable for all the Subjects:
Andhra Pradesh Board of School Education has released the Summative Assessment (SA2 test) Timetable. Students who are attending for the summative assessment test can prepare well for the examination. Summative Assessment test will be held in the month of April 2022. Candidates must download the entire syllabus carefully and mark important points in syllabus and cover the important syllabus which is having high weightage and after completion of high weightage syllabus, cover the rest syllabus also. Careers99.com provides all the information regarding SA2 Syllabus, examination pattern and question papers for the sake of students.
AP SA2 Time Table Starts from 13/04/2022 and ends on 28/04/2022 [Tentatively]
|Name of the Exam||AP SA2 Examinations|
|Name of the Board:||Andhra Pradesh Board of Secondary Education|
|Examination Type||SA2 Examination|
|Exam Start Date:||13th April 2022 to 28th April 2022 (Tentatively)|
AP SA2 Timetable for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th Classes:
AP SA2 Timetable for VI to IX Classes:- (Forenoon Session)
|Date||6th & 7th Class||8th Class||9th Class|
|22-04-2022||Vocational Theory||Vocational Theory|
|22-04-2022||First Language Telugu||First Language Telugu||First Language Telugu 1|
|23-04-2022||Second Language||Second Language||Second Language|
|25-04-2022||English||English||English Paper I|
|27-04-2022||General Science||General Science||General Science Paper I|
|28-04-2022||Social Studies||Social Studies||Social Studies Paper-I|
AP SA2 Timetable for VI to IX Classes:- (Afternoon Session)
|Date||6th & 7th Class||8th Class||9th Class|
|22-04-2022||Composite Sanskrit||Composite Sanskrit||First Language Telugu 2|
|22-04-2022||–||OSSC Paper 2||OSSC Paper 2|
|23-04-2022||–||–||English Paper 2|
|25-04-2022||Maths||Maths||Maths Paper 2|
|26-04-2022||General Science||General Science||General Science Paper 2|
|27-04-2022||Social Studies||Social Studies||Social Studies Paper 2|
AP SA2 9th Class Science Physics Syllabus:
- Laws of Motion
- Is Matter Pure?
- Atoms and Molecules
- What is inside the Atom?
- Chemical Reactions and Equations
- Reflection of Light at Curved Surfaces
- Floating Bodies
- Work and Energy
- Units and Graphs
AP SA2 9th Class Science [Biology] Syllabus:
- Cell its Structure and Functions
- Plant Tissues
- Animal Tissues
- Movement of Materials Across the Cell Membrane
- Diversity in Living Organism
- Sense Organs
- Animal Behaviour
- Challenges in Improving Agricultural Products
- Adaptations in Different Ecosystems
- Soil Pollution
- Bio Geo Chemical Cycles
AP SA2 9th Class English Syllabus:
Unit 1: Humour
- The Snake and the Mirror
- The Duck and the Kangaroo (Poem)
- Little Bobby
Unit 2: Games and Sports
- True Height
- What is a Player? (Poem)
- C. V.V.S. Laxman, Very Very Special
Unit 3: School Life
- Swami is Expelled from School
- Not Just a Teacher, but a Friend (Poem)
Unit 4: Environment
- What is Man without the Beasts?
- The River (Poem)
- Can’t Climb Trees Any More
Unit 5: Disasters
- A Havoc of Flood
- Grabbing Everything on the Land (Poem)
- The Ham Radio
Unit 6: Freedom
- A Long Walk to Freedom
- Freedom (Poem)
- An Icon of Civil Rights
AP SA2 9th Class Maths Syllabus:
Unit-I: Real numbers
Unit-II: Polynomials and factorization
Unit-III: The elements of Geometry
Unit-IV: Lines and Angles
Unit-V: Co-ordinate Geometry
Unit-VI: Linear equations in two variables
Unit-X: Surface areas and volumes
Unit-XIII: Geometrical Constructions
Unit-XV: Proofs in Mathematics
AP SA2 9th Class Social Syllabus:
- Our Earth
- The Natural Realms of the Earth
- Agriculture in India
- Industries in India
- Service Activities in India
- Credit in the financial system
- Prices and cost of living
- The Government Budget and taxation
- Changing cultural traditions in Europe 1300-1800
- Democratic and Nationalist revolutions in 17th and 18th centuries
- Democratic and Nationalist revolutions in 19th Century
- Industrialization and Social Change
- Social Protest movements
- Colonialism in Latin America, Asia and Africa
- Impact of Colonialism in India
- Expansion of Democracy
- Democracy: An Evolving Idea
- Human Rights and Fundamental Rights
- Women Protection Acts
- Disaster Management
- Traffic Education
AP SA2 9th Class Telugu Syllabus:
- చూడడమనే కళ
- భూమి పుత్రుడు
- బతుకు పుస్తకం
- స్వామి వివేకానంద
- నేనూ సావిత్రీబాయిని
- నేనెరిగిన బూర్గుల
- గిడుగు వేంకట రామమూర్తి
- ఆచార్య భద్రిరాజు కృష్ణమూర్తి
AP SA2 9th Class Hindi Syllabus:
- जिस देश में गंगा बहती है..
- गानेवाली चिड़िया
- बदलें अपनी सोच
- उपवाचक Chapter 1 तारे ज़मीं पर
- प्रकृति की सीख
- बेटी के नाम पत्र
- उपवाचक Chapter 2 सम्मक्का-सारक्का जातरा
- मेरा जीवन
- यक्ष प्रश्न
- उपवाचक Chapter 3 बुद्धिमान बालक
- अमर वाणी
- सुनीता विलियम्स
- जागो ग्राहक जागो!
- उपवाचक Chapter 4 अपना स्थान स्वयं बनायें
- पत्र लेखन
- निबंध लेखन
Andhra Pradesh (AP) Summative Assessment 2 (SA 2) 9th Question Papers:
CCE Model Summative Assessment 2 (SA 2) Question Papers/Model Papers For 9th Classes Model Question papers are available here. Andhra Pradesh High School SA 2 Summative 2 Question papers for 9th Class all subjects are available here. Download Summative Assessment 2 (SA2) 9th Class Model papers From Below Links and crack a good score in the pre-final examination.
Download AP SA2 9th Model Papers 2022:
The PDF version will be for 9th Class Annual Exams are below.
9th Class SA2 Physics Previous Papers
|Name of the Class||Download Paper I||Download Paper II||Download Paper III||Download Paper IV||Download Paper V|
|9th Class||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
9th Class SA2 Hindi Previous Papers
|Name of the Class||Download Paper I||Download Paper II||Download Paper III||Download Paper IV||Download Paper V||Download Paper VI||Download Paper VII|
|9th Class||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
9th Class SA2 Telugu Previous Papers
|Name of the Class||Download Paper I||Download Paper II||Download Paper III||Download Paper IV||Download Paper V||Download Paper VI||Download Paper VII||Download Paper VIII||Download Paper IX|
|9th Class||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
AP TS SA-2 Physics & Biology Previous Papers
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
How can I download my Summative Assessment II (SA2) 2022 Schedule in Andhra Pradesh?
You can download your Summative Assessment 2 (SA-II) Andhra Pradesh 2022 Exam Schedule from the official website of the state board- apscert.gov.in
What is the pass percentage to get passed in 10th public examination?
Aspirants should score 35% and above to achieve the pass marks in order to clear your Andhra Pradesh 10th examinations in 2022.
Who is eligible to appear in the Board conducted Summative Assessment-II (SA-II)?
i. All the students of Secondary Schools; and
ii. Students of Senior Secondary Schools, if they wish to move out of the CBSE system.
Is the Andhra Pradesh Summative Assessment (SA-II) exam schedule for 2022 only available in PDF format?
Yes, On the website-Exam Schedule of Summative Assessment (SA-II) Andhra Pradesh 2022 is only in PDF form.
What was the commencement and concluding date of the exam?
The Summative Assessment (SA-II) exam commenced on the April 2022 (tentatively)