AP SA2 9th Class Answer Keys 2022 – Download Question Papers 2022, Answer Keys:
- AP SA2 Timetable for all the Subjects:
- AP SA2 Time Table Starts from 18/04/2022 and ends on 25/04/2022 [Tentatively]
- AP SA2 9th Class All Subjects Syllabus
- AP SA2 9th Class Science Physics Syllabus:
- AP SA2 9th Class Science [Biology] Syllabus:
- AP SA2 9th Class English Syllabus:
- AP SA2 9th Class Maths Syllabus:
- AP SA2 9th Class Social Syllabus:
- AP SA2 9th Class Telugu Syllabus:
- AP SA2 9th Class Hindi Syllabus:
- Andhra Pradesh (AP) SA2 Key 2022
- AP SA2 9th Class Answer Keys 2022 [All Subjects]:
- AP 9th Class SA2 Answer keys [All Subjects]:
- Andhra Pradesh (AP) Summative Assessment 2 (SA 2) 9th Question Papers:
- Download AP SA2 9th Model Papers 2022:
- AP 9th Class SA2 All Subjects Previous Question Papers
- Important Links
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
AP SA2 9th Class Answer Keys 2022: Andhra Pradesh Government has released the timetable for the Summative Assessment Test (SA2) for all the Subjects. Here in this article we provide detailed information regarding timetable, syllabus, previous question papers regarding all subjects. Information is available in the AP Board of School Education and also available on our website careers99.com. Previous Question Papers and Syllabus plays a vital role for cracking good score in the forthcoming examinations. Carefully mark the important units in the syllabus for each and every subject, thereby cover all the important aspects in the syllabus. Follow and download the question papers available in this article. Question Papers help students in answering the final examination easily.
In this article, we are providing question papers along with answer keys for each and every subject. For the sake of candidates, question papers and answer keys are available in PDF format. Feel free to download and access the question papers and answer keys 9th Class Social Study Material 2022.
AP SA2 Timetable for all the Subjects:
Andhra Pradesh Board of School Education has released the Summative Assessment (SA2 test) Timetable. Students who are attending for the summative assessment test can prepare well for the examination. Summative Assessment test will be held in the month of April 2022. Candidates must download the entire syllabus carefully and mark important points in syllabus and cover the important syllabus which is having high weightage and after completion of high weightage syllabus, cover the rest syllabus also. Careers99.com provides all the information regarding SA2 Syllabus, examination pattern and question papers for the sake of students.
AP SA2 Time Table Starts from 18/04/2022 and ends on 25/04/2022 [Tentatively]
|Name of the Exam||AP SA2 Examinations|
|Name of the Board:||Andhra Pradesh Board of Secondary Education|
|Examination Type||SA2 Examination|
|Exam Start Date:||18th April 2022 to 25th April 2022 (Tentatively)|
AP SA2 Timetable for IX Class:- (Forenoon Session)
|18-04-2022||First Language Composite Telugu|
|20-04-2022||English Paper I|
|23-04-2022||Social Studies Paper-I|
AP SA2 Timetable for IX Class:- (Afternoon Session)
|20-04-2022||English Paper II|
|23-04-2022||Social Studies Paper-II|
About Andhra Pradesh Education Board:
The AP State Commissionerate Of School Education will conduct the 6th, 7th, 8th, and 9th Class Summative Assessment (SA) and Formative Assessment Examinations in the months of September and February to May each year. The Department of School Education is the largest of the 200 departments in the state, publishing the 6th, 7th, 8th, and 9th Class SA & FA Examination Time Table at the State Official Website and District wise DEO Website. The Department of Education focuses on primary and secondary education and organises teacher training.
Formative Assessment – FA refers to a wide variety of methods that teachers use to conduct in-process evaluations of student comprehension, learning needs, and academic progress during a lesson, unit, or course.
Summative Assessment – SA Refers to the assessment of participants where the focus is on the outcome of a program. This contrasts with formative assessment, which summarizes the participants’ development at a particular time. Summative assessment is widely taught in Educational Programs in the Andhra Pradesh State.
About Functions of SCERT:
- Preparation of curricula, syllabi, instructional material for Primary, Upper Primary, Secondary and alternative systems of education.
- Development of evaluation procedures and material, which are helpful to the practicing teachers.
- Bridging gaps between the methods and techniques advocated in training and the actual classroom practices.
- Dissemination of knowledge relating to improved methods and techniques to be followed by educational institutions.
- Co-ordination with national and international Organization In academic programs.
- Resource support to implement the Academic Policies laid down by the Government.
- Organization of orientation programs for the professional growth of teachers, teachers-educators, supervisor’s etc.
- Publication of journals, Periodicals, Books.
- To develop new courses in Teacher Education.
- To frame and revise curriculum of teacher Education courses periodically.
- To conduct teacher education courses to untrained teachers through distance mode.
- The different departments of SCERT have taken up activities to gear to the functions of the organization. The functions of the various departments in the recent past are detailed in the forth Coming page.
AP SA2 9th Class All Subjects Syllabus
AP SA2 9th Class Science Physics Syllabus:
- Laws of Motion
- Is Matter Pure?
- Atoms and Molecules
- What is inside the Atom?
- Chemical Reactions and Equations
- Reflection of Light at Curved Surfaces
- Floating Bodies
- Work and Energy
- Units and Graphs
AP SA2 9th Class Science [Biology] Syllabus:
- Cell its Structure and Functions
- Plant Tissues
- Animal Tissues
- Movement of Materials Across the Cell Membrane
- Diversity in Living Organism
- Sense Organs
- Animal Behaviour
- Challenges in Improving Agricultural Products
- Adaptations in Different Ecosystems
- Soil Pollution
- Bio Geo Chemical Cycles
AP SA2 9th Class English Syllabus:
Unit 1: Humour
- The Snake and the Mirror
- The Duck and the Kangaroo (Poem)
- Little Bobby
Unit 2: Games and Sports
- True Height
- What is a Player? (Poem)
- C. V.V.S. Laxman, Very Very Special
Unit 3: School Life
- Swami is Expelled from School
- Not Just a Teacher, but a Friend (Poem)
Unit 4: Environment
- What is Man without the Beasts?
- The River (Poem)
- Can’t Climb Trees Any More
Unit 5: Disasters
- A Havoc of Flood
- Grabbing Everything on the Land (Poem)
- The Ham Radio
Unit 6: Freedom
- A Long Walk to Freedom
- Freedom (Poem)
- An Icon of Civil Rights
AP SA2 9th Class Maths Syllabus:
Unit-I: Real numbers
Unit-II: Polynomials and factorization
Unit-III: The elements of Geometry
Unit-IV: Lines and Angles
Unit-V: Co-ordinate Geometry
Unit-VI: Linear equations in two variables
Unit-X: Surface areas and volumes
Unit-XIII: Geometrical Constructions
Unit-XV: Proofs in Mathematics
AP SA2 9th Class Social Syllabus:
- Our Earth
- The Natural Realms of the Earth
- Agriculture in India
- Industries in India
- Service Activities in India
- Credit in the financial system
- Prices and cost of living
- The Government Budget and taxation
- Changing cultural traditions in Europe 1300-1800
- Democratic and Nationalist revolutions in 17th and 18th centuries
- Democratic and Nationalist revolutions in 19th Century
- Industrialization and Social Change
- Social Protest movements
- Colonialism in Latin America, Asia and Africa
- Impact of Colonialism in India
- Expansion of Democracy
- Democracy: An Evolving Idea
- Human Rights and Fundamental Rights
- Women Protection Acts
- Disaster Management
- Traffic Education
AP SA2 9th Class Telugu Syllabus:
- చూడడమనే కళ
- భూమి పుత్రుడు
- బతుకు పుస్తకం
- స్వామి వివేకానంద
- నేనూ సావిత్రీబాయిని
- నేనెరిగిన బూర్గుల
- గిడుగు వేంకట రామమూర్తి
- ఆచార్య భద్రిరాజు కృష్ణమూర్తి
AP SA2 9th Class Hindi Syllabus:
- जिस देश में गंगा बहती है..
- गानेवाली चिड़िया
- बदलें अपनी सोच
- उपवाचक Chapter 1 तारे ज़मीं पर
- प्रकृति की सीख
- बेटी के नाम पत्र
- उपवाचक Chapter 2 सम्मक्का-सारक्का जातरा
- मेरा जीवन
- यक्ष प्रश्न
- उपवाचक Chapter 3 बुद्धिमान बालक
- अमर वाणी
- सुनीता विलियम्स
- जागो ग्राहक जागो!
- उपवाचक Chapter 4 अपना स्थान स्वयं बनायें
- पत्र लेखन
- निबंध लेखन
Andhra Pradesh (AP) SA2 Key 2022
Summative Assessment Model Question Papers & Answer Keys are updated here for all courses and classes. Candidates looking for AP SA2 question papers & Answer Keys may find them by clicking on the links below. Candidates may acquire the Summative Model Papers in PDF format on this website, making downloading them simple. As a result, all candidates looking for Sa2 model papers are encouraged to download the Summative Assessment Previous Papers. Download links to SA2 Model Question Papers for the 2022 AP SA2 /Summative 2/Summative Assessment 2/SA 2 exam. Here you can find sample question papers for the 9th Class all subjects.
AP SA2 9th Class Answer Keys 2022 [All Subjects]:
|Exam Date||Subject Name||Paper-I Answer Key||Paper-II Answer Key|
|18th April 2022||Telugu||Click Here||Click Here|
|18th April 2022||Composite Telugu||Click Here||Click Here|
|19th April 2022||Hindi||Click Here||Click Here|
|20th April 2022||English||Click Here||Click Here|
|21st April 2022||Maths||Click Here||Click Here|
|22nd April 2022||Physical Science||Click Here||Click Here|
|22nd April 2022||Biological Science||Click Here||Click Here|
|23rd April 2022||Social Studies||Click Here||Click Here|
|25th April 2022||Composite Sanskrit||Click Here||Click Here|
AP 9th Class SA2 Answer keys [All Subjects]:
|Subject Name||Answer Key|
|Composite Telugu||Click Here|
|Composite Sanskrit||Click Here|
|Physical Science||Click Here|
|Biological Science||Click Here|
|Social Studies||Click Here|
Andhra Pradesh (AP) Summative Assessment 2 (SA 2) 9th Question Papers:
CCE Model Summative Assessment 2 (SA 2) Question Papers/Model Papers For 9th Classes Model Question papers are available here. Andhra Pradesh High School SA 2 Summative 2 Question papers for 9th Class all subjects are available here. Download Summative Assessment 2 (SA2) 9th Class Model papers From Below Links and crack a good score in the pre-final examination.
Download AP SA2 9th Model Papers 2022:
The PDF version will be for 9th Class Annual Exams are below.
AP 9th Class SA2 All Subjects Previous Question Papers
|Name of the Subjects||Download Model Paper-I||Download Model Paper-II||Download Model Paper-III||Download Model Paper-IV|
|Telugu||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|English||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|Hindi||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|Mathematics||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|Physical Science||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|Biological Science||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|Social Studies||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
How can I download my Summative Assessment II (SA2) 2022 Schedule in Andhra Pradesh?
You can download your Summative Assessment 2 (SA-II) Andhra Pradesh 2022 Exam Schedule from the official website of the state board- apscert.gov.in
What is the pass percentage to get passed in 10th public examination?
Aspirants should score 35% and above to achieve the pass marks in order to clear your Andhra Pradesh 10th examinations in 2022.
Who is eligible to appear in the Board conducted Summative Assessment-II (SA-II)?
i. All the students of Secondary Schools; and
ii. Students of Senior Secondary Schools, if they wish to move out of the CBSE system.
Is the Andhra Pradesh Summative Assessment (SA-II) exam schedule for 2022 only available in PDF format?
Yes, On the website-Exam Schedule of Summative Assessment (SA-II) Andhra Pradesh 2022 is only in PDF form.
What was the commencement and concluding date of the exam?
The Summative Assessment (SA-II) exam commenced on the April 2022 (tentatively)
What is difference between formative and Summative assessment?
They are both essential parts of any curriculum map. But what do they actually mean? In a nutshell, formative assessments are quizzes and tests that evaluate how someone is learning material throughout a course. Summative assessments are quizzes and tests that evaluate how much someone has learned throughout a course.
What is SA and FA?
Formative Assessment (FA) and Summative Assessment (SA) in CCE, Formative Assessment (FA) is a tool used by the teacher to continuously monitor a student’s progress in a non–threatening, supportive environment.