AP Ration Card Status 2022
- AP Ration Card Status 2022
- Replacing AP old Ration card with Rice card
- AndhraPradesh Ration Card list 2022
- Downloading of AP Ration Card Online
- Change Name And Address in Ration Card
Residents of cities or towns in AndhraPradesh who are below the poverty line or just above the poverty line can apply for a ration card. A ration card helps the person purchase food items under subisidised rates. Ration card also acts as a valid government document.
A Ration card is a document that is made by the government of India through which the poor people of this state are able to get food supplies at a subsidized rate. Through the implementation of this ration card, it is very easy for poor people to get food products and also enjoy their life as normal people. Ration card is also sometimes used for identification purposes to avail the benefits of certain schemes which are launched by the government of India aepos.ap.gov.in.
Replacing AP old Ration card with Rice card
The government of AndhraPradesh has started to replace the old ration cards with a new Rice Card from 14th February 2020. Under this process, the AP Government will Replace approximately 1, 29,00,000 ration cards. Department of Consumer Affairs Food and civil supplies AndhraPradesh public Distribution system has informed that approximately 18 lakh beneficiaries were found Doubtful. The Identification of beneficiaries for the new AP Rice Card has been done by Volunteers from door to door survey. Now the beneficiary has been identified as a beneficiary will get YSR Rice Card.
AndhraPradesh Ration Card list 2022
- Visit the official website of food department of AndhraPradesh.
- On the home page select the district, followed by the Mandal.
- You will then have the option of exporting the list to Microsoft Excel. Once you have exported the list, you can view the AndhraPradesh Ration Card list.
AndhraPradesh Ration Card eligibility
People who earn less than Rs.10,000 monthly in rural areas and Rs.12,000 per month in urban areas are eligible to apply for this type of ration card. The families having annual income of Rs. 1 Lakh or above, any member of the family possess a four wheeler or the family aggregately holding more than 4 hectare irrigated land are eligible to get white ration cards aepos.ap.gov.in.
Documents required to apply for AndhraPradesh Ration Card
The list of documents you will have to submit in order to apply for AndhraPradesh Ration Card are:
- Proof of address
- Proof of identity
- Proof of income
- Meeseva Application Form duly filed and signed. The form can be obtained from Meeseva website
Details of AP ration card Portal 2022
|Who are eligible||Citizens of Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched by||AP Government|
|Main Agenda||Distribution Of Ration Card|
How to apply for AndhraPradesh Ration Card
You can apply for AndhraPradesh Ration Card online by following the steps given below:
- You can visit the Meeseva portal in order to apply for AndhraPradesh Ration Card.
- Once you have visited the website, click on Meeseva online portal.
- You will then have to click on ‘Nre Registration’, following which an application form will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Fill the form and make sure all the details filled by you are correct. The process will also require you to create your desired login id and password.
- Once all the details have been filled, click on ‘Submit’.
- You can then use your login ID and password to enter the Meeseva portal.
- You can then apply for a ration card by filling the application form and uploading all the necessary documents. Make sure all the details provided by you are correct.
- Once you have filled the form and uploaded the documents, review it and click on ‘Submit’. Your form will be submitted.
- You will get a reference number which you can use to check the status of your ration card.
You can apply for AndhraPradesh Ration Card offline by following the steps given below:
- You can either download the ration card application form from the Meeseva website
- Take a printout of it and then proceed to fill it.
- Once you are done, you can visit the nearest ration shop
- Submit the form along with all the necessary documents.
- You can also obtain a form from the nearest ration shop.
- Once you have submitted the documents and the application form, you will receive a reference number which you can use to check the status of your ration card.
AndhraPradesh Ration Card status-Check
- Visit the website.
- Click on ‘Check Status’ tab.
- Enter your ration card number or your Aadhaar card number.
- The status of your ration card will be displayed.
Downloading of AP Ration Card Online
Given below are the steps you will have to follow in order to download your AndhraPradesh ration card online:
- Visit the Department of Consumer Affairs Food and Civil Supplies, AndhraPradesh Public Distribution System website by clicking on the link.
- Scroll down and you will find the ‘Print Ration Card’ option.
- Under the option, there will be a box in which you will have to enter the ration card number. Enter the number and click on ‘Print’.
- You can then save the ration card in the pdf format and download it or simply take a printout of the ration card.
Change Name And Address in Ration Card
You can directly obtain the ration card data correction application form either from the Meeseva website or the official website of the AndhraPradesh state government and then print it out.
- Enter the name of the person who you wish to be the holder of the ration card.
- You can also submit this form in case your name was spelt wrong.
- Once you have filled the form, visit the nearest ration shop or seva kendra along with all the necessary documents including your ration card and submit it.
- Your documents will be reviewed and the ration card with your name updated will be sent to your residential address.
You will have to download the ration card data correction application form either from the Meeseva website or the official website of the AndhraPradesh state government and obtain a printout.
In the form, enter the new address which you wish to update in your ration card.
Once you have filled the form, visit the nearest ration shop or seva kendra along with your application form and all the necessary documents including your ration card and proof of address clearly mentioning your new address and submit it.
Once submitted, your form and documents will be reviewed and if they found to be in order, the ration card with your updated address will be sent to your communication address.
- Is there any application fee I will have to pay while applying for AndhraPradesh Ration Card?No, you will not be required to pay any application fee while applying for AndhraPradesh ration card.
- What are the other eligibility criteria I will have to fulfill in order to apply for AP rice card?Given below are the eligibility criteria you will have to fulfill if you wish to apply for AP rice card:
- Monthly electricity consumption should be less than 300 units
- The applicant or any member of the family must not own any 4-wheeler
- The applicant or any member of the family must not be paying income tax
- Family staying in urban area with property less than 750 square foot or no property in their name are eligible
- Total land holding should be less than 3 acres of wetland or 10 acres of dry land or 10 acres of both dry and wet land together.
- Should be a domicile of AndhraPradesh
- Can I link my Aadhaar to my ration card?Yes, you can link your Aadhaar to your ration card
- How much will it take to receive the AndhraPradesh ration card after applying for it?It should not take more than 15 days to receive your AndhraPradesh ration card after applying for it.
- Can married couples apply for AndhraPradesh ration card?Yes, married couples can apply for AndhraPradesh provided one of the spouses is a domicile of the state.